PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 02-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #91
gangsterGB

gangsterGB's Gamercard
to sum up the achievements you can get.
there hard
non understandable
dont unlock when you think you have done them
Old 06-06-2008, 09:11 AM   #92
DreadfulCorpse

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
How do you lock on other planes? To shoot with the turret and not missiles.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:21 AM   #93
Ninja Wanda

FraGkitteh's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreadfulCorpse View Post
How do you lock on other planes? To shoot with the turret and not missiles.
I don't think you can lock on with the turret.
Ninja Wanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:04 AM   #94
ragnaroky

Send a message via AIM to ragnaroky Send a message via MSN to ragnaroky

tokoreawithlove's Gamercard
I have a question for someone with 1000/1000 or pretty close to it; How many playthroughs did it take you to get your achievements, it seems like it could take at least 4 and I don't know if I could stomach campaign that much, it was nowhere near on par with 4 or 5s.
ragnaroky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:46 AM   #95
Soldier 4 I AM

Soldier 4 I AM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnaroky View Post
I have a question for someone with 1000/1000 or pretty close to it; How many playthroughs did it take you to get your achievements, it seems like it could take at least 4 and I don't know if I could stomach campaign that much, it was nowhere near on par with 4 or 5s.
Alright I have all the campaign achievements and working on the on line ones. To get all the story achievements it will take around 14 yes, 14 play troughs to get all story achievements.

The online achievements are a bear as well. A body of mine and I have been playing Team Battle for around 20 Hrs and we are only at 60 wins a piece. The match is at 5 minutes and one player wins. Then you switch when the match is over. Team Battles take about 10 minutes for us both to get a win. The siege Battles take forever and are very time consuming. It took about 30 to 35 minutes to get two wins a piece and you have to have 100 wins to be done with that type of battle. You are looking at weeks just for the online boosting with a friend in player matches.

GT: Soldier 4 I AM

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Soldier 4 I AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 AM   #96
Soldier 4 I AM

Soldier 4 I AM's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Wanda View Post
I don't think you can lock on with the turret.
You cant lock on to another aircraft with the gun.

GT: Soldier 4 I AM

1000:
200+ Retail Completed
Soldier 4 I AM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:20 AM   #97
adrenaline1983

adrenaline1983's Gamercard
I just started playing this game a week ago. Until recently, I haven't been into my 360, whether it was COD4 or MLB 2k8. I got this game and it's probably the best game I've played on this system.

Anyways, I have 24/49 achievements - all campaign related. Getting closer to getting all the medals, but it isn't easy! One thing that I find extremely annoying are the online achievements. Win 30 Siege battles? Kill 200 enemies? Not worth it.
adrenaline1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 08:23 AM   #98
adrenaline1983

adrenaline1983's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragnaroky View Post
I've played through it twice so far on Normal and Hard difficulties. I suspect it'll take about 4-5 more playthroughs to be honest. There's an ass-load of medals requiring you to not sustain any damage throughout the campaign, kill all enemies with your machine-gun, etc. Plus you have to try and get the quicksilver medal, which shouldn't be a problem, but only if you can do it on Easy... any harder is just pushing it.
adrenaline1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:53 PM   #99
TH3 eNINJA

Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
Hey trailer, I was just looking at your ach's for AC6, and to be honest with you I have no clue what you are missing... Try playing a normal level campaign game level. Not from free mission, but a normal "new sp" game level. If this achievement is anything like some of the other unlockables, you may only get it after you play a mission.... But other then that, I really can't help you. You seem to have all the pre-req's for this ach, however you obviously don't have it. Let me know if this works.
I just figured this one out because I was having the same problem. I had unlocked everything listed in the achievement guide for getting this achievement but it would not unlock. It turns out, you must complete the campaign (NOT freemissions) on Ace difficulty in order to unlock the "SP Gamerpic"...once I did this, I received the All Secrets achievement.
TH3 eNINJA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:09 PM   #100
iTz NewFieMaGiK

iTz NewFieMaGiK's Gamercard
is this game and easy 500g or would it be easy to get more?
iTz NewFieMaGiK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:59 PM   #101
Finnan

Finnan's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz NewFieMaGiK View Post
is this game and easy 500g or would it be easy to get more?
For all the single player achievements, which are approximately 500g, you would have to complete the campaign about 6 times at the very least. For the online achievements, almost no one plays anything more than team battle anymore, so if you're looking to get the online achievements you will have to boost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTz NewFieMaGiK View Post
booosting cheapest way to get achievements no skill involved
But I guess that's not an option. So I guess the simple answer is that no, it is not an easy 500g as it will take quite some time to do it in single player, online, or even a combination thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexacion View Post
Finnan is correct on every point based upon my experiences.
Finnan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 04:42 AM   #102
ACMercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finnan View Post
For all the single player achievements, which are approximately 500g, you would have to complete the campaign about 6 times at the very least. For the online achievements, almost no one plays anything more than team battle anymore, so if you're looking to get the online achievements you will have to boost.

But I guess that's not an option. So I guess the simple answer is that no, it is not an easy 500g as it will take quite some time to do it in single player, online, or even a combination thereof.
Yeah, although it's the sort of game where you want to just be able to say you have 1000/1000 on, after all the hard work. =)
ACMercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 09:25 PM   #103
Red Rowdy 360

Red Rowdy 360's Gamercard
I'll pass and get the new Tom Clancy airplane fight.

Ach look decent.
Red Rowdy 360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #104
UPTOWN2

sawedbyUPTOWN2's Gamercard
if you wanna boost battle royale, and SIEGE battles let me know...i have a group of friends already....add me...

UPTOWN2
UPTOWN2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 01:56 PM   #105
Barad
High on Life!

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Achievements on this game are pretty hard and some of them i don't get..
Barad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:55 PM   #106
Buckswana

Buckswana's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
This game definitely gets easier the more you play it, and much easier after you complete hard and unlock the CFA-44. It DOES NOT take 14 playthroughs to get it done. 1 play each on Normal/Hard/Expert/Ace, then cleaning up any you didn't S rank in free mission. If you use only fighter and only multi-role for the normal and hard like I did,that's 2 less you'd have to do. I just finished my 4th run and currently have everything Normal through Aces done and S ranked as well. I only have to do one with an attacker/only machine guns, and my speed run/taking no damage and I'll be done the single player. So that's 6 total. Or 8-10 if you split up all the medals per run, but why would you. A friend of mine just finished his fighter only/machine guns only/no damage all on the same run, so he could finish it in 5 runs. THe Expert & Aces runs are actually about twice as fast as the Normal/Hard due to the CFA-44 being a beast.
MP takes at least 60hrs. Minimum 20 hrs per game type, 3 different ones, and 2 co-op which are quick. Siege mode will be considerably longer with only 2 people, since the more people you have, the faster this mode goes (30 sec. penalty for crashing cuts the 40min. time down). All can be done in player matches, and you can offset teams (5vs1) for Team Battle so that you just rotate who loses and win 5 of 6, or whatever based on # of people.

1st in World w/100+ completions in Retail, XBLA & WP games
Buckswana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 08:56 PM   #107
Corporal Bruno
Banned User

Corporal Bruno's Gamercard
For someone who has played quite a few flyers, this game is fun, and easy, but the amount of time it consumes in order to accomplish 1000 is ridiculous. Good posts here guys, I appreciate the knowledge. I like HAWX better, but the achievements there are easier as well.
Corporal Bruno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:43 AM   #108
Anavryn

Anavryn's Gamercard
I can't believe how long and grueling most of these achievements are. I've always been a fan of the series and enjoyed the game, but I just can't bring myself to play through it over, and over, and over, and over to get these achievements. I just started trying to nail away at the online since people still occasionally play, but I think the only achievements I'll get from that are the xxx online kills. I've never been a fan of online achievements anyway! Boo-urns.

Anavryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 10:59 PM   #109
StargazerApollo

StargazerApollo's Gamercard
Is anyone else having trouble with medals?
I do what's necessary, (eg use only attack type aircraft through all of the campaign) and then I don't get the medals. I had the same problem when I finished campaign for the first time (I should have got the protection medal).

I noticed I skipped the credits those times by playing start when I didn't get them. Is it glitched?
StargazerApollo is offline   Reply With Quote