Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #31
ATX VIVIVI

ATX VIVIVI's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucrid View Post
I'm having trouble getting "Show No Mercy" - Defeat 25 enemies with a single battle cry. Now my battle cry raises my attack damage, so I imagine that I have to kill the 25 enemies before it runs out? Right? I've definitely done that though, I've gone into the secret areas, activated it, killed all enemies and still had time left on my battle cry and no achievement.

Edit - Can you get the Unstoppable achievements by doing the mission select?
You get Show No Mercy after using a ruiner, not the battle cry

ATX VIVIVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:42 PM   #32
osea101
Banned User

osea101's Gamercard
Can you play through a mission without dying in single player mode? Would it help to use the healer?
osea101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 03:53 PM   #33
ATX VIVIVI

ATX VIVIVI's Gamercard
Sure, it's not that bad. You can use whatever class they want, they all have advantages and disadvantages. Grab one you like and go through it carefully. If you don't get it the first time play through the campaign again after you beat it since you keep your level and all your new toys.

Old 08-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #34
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got show no mercy will activating a battlecry right after you destroy the gate in the Hel level. The one where you land fight a slew of undead, shot the control it breaks, then you go past it and a swarm of undead spawn and come at ya. Had 159 combo when I got it.

Also I tryed to get Unstobbale: Halls of Heroes twice in singleplayer, didn't die at all, and made it to the end, no acheivement. Did it once in Co-Op and unlocked it. Can anyone else confirm, not achieveable in SP but can be done in MP?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:12 PM   #35
ATX VIVIVI

ATX VIVIVI's Gamercard
It's achievable in SP. There's a thread about why a little ways down

Old 08-22-2008, 10:37 PM   #36
justknox

Just Knox's Gamercard
Exultation of Steel
Hel has been defeated by the Cybernetic Baldur.

Acquired 8/22/2008

Slayer of Trollkind
50 Trolls destroyed by mounting.

Acquired 8/21/2008

Last edited by justknox; 08-22-2008 at 10:41 PM.
justknox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:02 AM   #37
Kyai

Kyai's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
I got show no mercy will activating a battlecry right after you destroy the gate in the Hel level. The one where you land fight a slew of undead, shot the control it breaks, then you go past it and a swarm of undead spawn and come at ya. Had 159 combo when I got it.

Also I tryed to get Unstobbale: Halls of Heroes twice in singleplayer, didn't die at all, and made it to the end, no acheivement. Did it once in Co-Op and unlocked it. Can anyone else confirm, not achieveable in SP but can be done in MP?
I just got it in single player. I did it through mission select, not the first time through.

Also, for people having trouble with GRNDL-1, twice I've fought him and twice I've gotten hit once, not counting the flying machines he has, as you can just roll away from them. Kind of makes the fight long and drawn out, but as a Champion, I've spec'd so all of my points are in guns and used a canon or rifle (as I did it with both, haven't tried it with pistols but I assume it'd work). Just walk backwards while shooting him in the chest, once his head turns read, just use the right thumb stick to target his head and wait for him to die. Very slow fight, but also very safe. On your first play through, it may not be possible to use that strategy (I'll try it with a Commando tomorrow maybe), but at least 29 or 31 (the levels at which I did it), it's possible. So just survive til him, and the achievement becomes pretty easy single player.

Kyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 05:33 PM   #38
Aeribous

Aeribous's Gamercard
you can spend your money.I got the I'm Rich achievement at 686,728 bounty. So, don't worry spend some cash and help the economy grow.
Aeribous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #39
ChocoTaco16

ChocoTaco16's Gamercard
But did you have other characters that had a lot of money? I think the "I'm Rich" achievement counts money among all of your characters. I'm still not sure whether I should spend my bounty or not...
ChocoTaco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:24 PM   #40
Slane

madslane's Gamercard

I hit 18 wells and no achievement. Can anyone give us an exact number?

Last edited by Slane; 08-23-2008 at 11:12 PM.
Slane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:37 AM   #41
ClubStew

ClubStew's Gamercard
Trial of Ascendance

I completed the level 1 charm, Rupture Field where the quest is to find 2 secret areas but didn't get the Trial of Ascendance achievement. Does the quest have to be harder or something?
Old 08-24-2008, 01:48 AM   #42
Nko77

For the wells most of them are pretty much not hidden just keep and out for them but theres only really one I noticed somewhat hidden is on the ice forest level. You have to destroy a door to get into the section where it's hidden its also pretty early on the level. that was the last one i needed after going through the game once. If that helped anyone good luck with the rest.
Nko77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 01:52 AM   #43
Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nko77 View Post
For the wells most of them are pretty much not hidden just keep and out for them but theres only really one I noticed somewhat hidden is on the ice forest level. You have to destroy a door to get into the section where it's hidden its also pretty early on the level. that was the last one i needed after going through the game once. If that helped anyone good luck with the rest.
That and the hel one after the elevator. Could you post a description of where they were at and how many you have total?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubStew View Post
I completed the level 1 charm, Rupture Field where the quest is to find 2 secret areas but didn't get the Trial of Ascendance achievement. Does the quest have to be harder or something?
Did you insert the runes into them?
Old 08-24-2008, 02:17 AM   #44
Nko77

I guess i could i still need to get to level 50 and beat hel with a cybernetic balder so i will keep track of them and make a post later about them.
Old 08-24-2008, 03:32 AM   #45
Nko77

one extra thing i should say that if you haven't tried going to the world tree and going into that well then try that i doubt it affects the achievement but i'm not sure
Old 08-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #46
Silver96

S2 ls Rippin's Gamercard
So for the achievements for beating levels without dying, I can't quit the game right? But can I go back to Aesir to heal my weapons and armor if they get damaged?
Silver96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 03:30 PM   #47
numb3r games

numb3r games's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver96 View Post
So for the achievements for beating levels without dying, I can't quit the game right? But can I go back to Aesir to heal my weapons and armor if they get damaged?
I think I read in another thread you're not allowed to make use of the Aesir menu while trying to get this achievement

Oh, and when it says "Kill 100 enemies with Air combat" does juggling count? Or do you have to launch them and then go up and melee them?
numb3r games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 07:57 PM   #48
Red Maw

RedMaw226's Gamercard
Air combat kills count as long as the they die before or when they impact the ground. I got that achievement just my launching them. I don't know if they died from my attack or if they take a little bit of damage when hitting the ground, but the achievement unlocked before I ever performed any air combat.
Red Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:30 AM   #49
V0L0DYMR

Send a message via AIM to V0L0DYMR Send a message via MSN to V0L0DYMR

USSR Vladimir's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoTaco16 View Post
But did you have other characters that had a lot of money? I think the "I'm Rich" achievement counts money among all of your characters. I'm still not sure whether I should spend my bounty or not...
It counts total collected. I received the achievement with less than a million in the bank, and only have one character ATM.
V0L0DYMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2008, 05:39 AM   #50
Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver96 View Post
One sitting can not leave the level for anything. If you do it's over. Works in both co-op and single player (got Hel solo, and Ice Forest/halls of Heroes co-op).
Old 08-25-2008, 08:23 AM   #51
Aprosa

Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
Just an offtopic question (not worth making an new topic)....

are there as many dialogue as in Mass Effect??

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #52
afexracerx

aFeXrAcErX's Gamercard
So, for a little clarification on the Elite armor sets. I believe there is more than one set. I've found a helmet that's an elite and it has a total amount per set under the description. It only says 4 items in this set, oh and to the guy that said they were going to cost an assload to make...yeah, 300k for the helmet alone. Now, I'm assuming that this ISN'T the set to make the complete 7. I'll keep searching around for more elites, they seem pretty damn hard to find. Also....still on the hunt for a level 3 charm. =/
Old 08-26-2008, 12:53 PM   #53
Firehawk7

Firehawk7's Gamercard
show no mercy help champion

ok this is my first post so i'm sure i'll do something wrong so be nice for the life of me I cannot get the show no mercy ach. i'm a lvl 24 champion (human) with 10 skill pts on battle cry in the center path. I have killed 40+ goblins several times (arenas & 1-2 mission bridge) with my battle cry on and still no dice. my method is slide melee, no ruiners, no spiders, no finishers. on mission 1-2 I will proceed across the bridge & as soon as I get 1 combo I activate my battle cry and finish off the rest of the enemy's on the bridge. as soon as I activate the battle cry I check my enemys killed prior to activating and again once it stops spinning around me and everytime i'm at 40+ kills. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Firehawk7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 07:46 AM   #54
fantazja

nuzzyfipplez's Gamercard

just got the Unstoppable: Ice Forest tonight.
just have world serpent left, then i can just work on getting the other achievements done. i imagine the 7 peice set will be the last one i get.
fantazja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 01:43 PM   #55
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
What do you have to do after you climb on a big enemy using A?

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 02:44 PM   #56
fantazja

nuzzyfipplez's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
What do you have to do after you climb on a big enemy using A?
you balance yourself by moving left-right with the left thumbstick, and move the right thumbstick down, and it'll eventually bash the head in of the troll.

if the troll is partly in the wall, it'll always knock you off.
fantazja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 03:25 PM   #57
V0L0DYMR

Send a message via AIM to V0L0DYMR Send a message via MSN to V0L0DYMR

USSR Vladimir's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firehawk7 View Post
ok this is my first post so i'm sure i'll do something wrong so be nice for the life of me I cannot get the show no mercy ach. i'm a lvl 24 champion (human) with 10 skill pts on battle cry in the center path. I have killed 40+ goblins several times (arenas & 1-2 mission bridge) with my battle cry on and still no dice. my method is slide melee, no ruiners, no spiders, no finishers. on mission 1-2 I will proceed across the bridge & as soon as I get 1 combo I activate my battle cry and finish off the rest of the enemy's on the bridge. as soon as I activate the battle cry I check my enemys killed prior to activating and again once it stops spinning around me and everytime i'm at 40+ kills. any help would be greatly appreciated.
You are not alone, I hit 50 last night and cannot figure out what I am doing wrong to get this achievement.
:. Assassin's Creed II .:. Fallout 3 (1550) .:. Bionic Commando .:. CoD2 .:. CoD4 .:. CoD5 .:. Dynasty Warriors 5 .:. Iron Man .:. Just Cause .:. Ninety-Nine Nights .:. Oblivion .:. Viking .:
V0L0DYMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 05:36 PM   #58
Rewmac

Rewmac Icon's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantazja View Post
you balance yourself by moving left-right with the left thumbstick, and move the right thumbstick down, and it'll eventually bash the head in of the troll.

if the troll is partly in the wall, it'll always knock you off.
Thanks.
Can someone tell what good is Agression for?

Retail Games 100%

Halo 3, Clive Barker's Jericho, Stranglehold, Transformers, Fight Night Round 3, X-Men, Smackdown vs. Raw 2008,
Avatar TLA : TBE, NHL 2K6, Spider-Man Friend Or Foe, Fantastic Four : ROTSS
NBA 2k6, King Kong, TimeShift, Bourne, Star Wars: TFU, Residen Evil 5, Naruto : The Broken Bond

Last edited by Rewmac; 08-27-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Rewmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:03 AM   #59
King Miho

King Miho's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewmac View Post
Thanks.
Can someone tell what good is Agression for?
Aggro. Makes the enemies attack you more.
Old 08-28-2008, 04:39 AM   #60
omegamustard

Send a message via AIM to omegamustard Send a message via Yahoo to omegamustard

OmegaMustard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
i'm curious if you trade 20 completed charms to your co op partner, will they get the achievement for completing 20 charms?

omegamustard is offline   Reply With Quote