PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-28-2008, 03:07 PM   #61
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
No your partner won't. However, you can give him 20 charms that are each missing a rune and have him complete each one. That works.

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:40 AM   #62
omegamustard

Send a message via AIM to omegamustard Send a message via Yahoo to omegamustard

OmegaMustard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
cool, that is good news, does anyone have a level 3 charm almost completed, i need that achievement along with the 20 charms.

omegamustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #63
gravitywell

gravitywell01's Gamercard
I was anxiously looking for a partner to take my commando to helheim just to kill Hel for the Cyber achievement. I found someone on the co-op thread that took me to her last night, we loaded a 4-5 game and proceeded to kill her. We finished the match, actually completeing the level, and no achievement.

So, what is the requirement for this achievement? The description simply says Hel has been killed by the Cybernetic Baldur.

Wasn't what I did enough?
gravitywell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 03:28 PM   #64
DHsBnDtNvrWs

HasBeenDtNvrWas's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitywell View Post
I was anxiously looking for a partner to take my commando to helheim just to kill Hel for the Cyber achievement. I found someone on the co-op thread that took me to her last night, we loaded a 4-5 game and proceeded to kill her. We finished the match, actually completeing the level, and no achievement.

So, what is the requirement for this achievement? The description simply says Hel has been killed by the Cybernetic Baldur.

Think you have to do the whole level, not just that one part of it.

DHsBnDtNvrWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 07:35 PM   #65
omegamustard

Send a message via AIM to omegamustard Send a message via Yahoo to omegamustard

OmegaMustard's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Silver
you must do the whole level with the character, not sure if it means non stop like the unstoppable achievements. Any strategy for beating Hel, just the boss without dying, me and my friend played the whole level going for the unstoppable achievement and neither one of us died until we fought her, any tips.

omegamustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:49 AM   #66
UltmtBiz

ShackleTech's Gamercard
Maybe it's your character that needs to be cybernetic. Not sure if you get the achievement if your partner is.
UltmtBiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:22 AM   #67
bennifer3000

Wagszilla's Gamercard
Anyone have the 1000 yet? Roughly how long does it take?

bennifer3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 04:46 AM   #68
Grammaton Dryad

Grammaton Dryad's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitywell View Post

I didn't know that either; I tried the same and no achievement. So I'm just playing through the WHOLE game again just to be sure. I figure all the lower level blueprints & items/runes I'll pick up will help me with the last few achievements I have left over.
Old 09-07-2008, 11:38 PM   #69
MrBubbles89

For that pain in the *** 7 piece elite armor set achievement, do u unlock it after just getting all 7 pieces or do u have to equip all 7 pieces to unlock it?
MrBubbles89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 11:46 PM   #70
Huaracocha

Huaracocha's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by omegamustard View Post
Any strategy for beating Hel, just the boss without dying, me and my friend played the whole level going for the unstoppable achievement and neither one of us died until we fought her, any tips.
Melee her all the way, she is pretty weak in close in my experience. The only other tip I can offer is to destroy the console thingies in the 1st 2 rooms of the fight as this apparently reduces her power. Never had a problem with her, but I always destroy those consoles (even before I knew it did anything) so can't really comment on what difference it makes.

Completed Retail: 70

Honorable Mention;

CoD: WaW - 1000 (44/46)
NBA Live '06 - 960
Huaracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 09:54 PM   #71
CRAZYO5026

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegamustard View Post
you must do the whole level with the character, not sure if it means non stop like the unstoppable achievements. Any strategy for beating Hel, just the boss without dying, me and my friend played the whole level going for the unstoppable achievement and neither one of us died until we fought her, any tips.
I'm a human berserker, and in coop Hel is cake. Use sentient in first room to get combo 5 and push her to second room, get in second room asap and hope that it's still up. Now if you're with someone else, you use your lruiner and both melee, then the other person uses ruiner and both melee. Only use 1 ruiner each, save the rest for the last room. If it's just you, use your ruiner and just keep hitting her and shooting. In final room just use your ruiners and keep hitting her. If you're with someone else both use up your ruiners and melee, then they use their sentient. When that runs out do the ruiner melee strat. She should be cooked by now, but if not just shoot her for a bit.

1. I say ruiner then melee because ruiner freezes her for about 3 seconds, about enough time to get a finisher in.

2. Destroy the boxes in rooms 1/2, I don't know for sure if it affects the battle at all, but every time I fight her the other person does it if I don't.

3. If you are/are with a berserker/are human, combo level 4/5 makes it even easier, more freezing time.

I've never played with another berserker, but I imagine combo level 6 would be even easier.
CRAZYO5026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 12:36 AM   #72
tF SKULL

Send a message via ICQ to tF SKULL

RHDxSKULLxFAQ's Gamercard
ok ive got 18 wells activated but no achievment what am i doing wrong

tF SKULL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:37 AM   #73
Jonahakers

Send a message via AIM to Jonahakers

Jonahakers's Gamercard
for hel.. Destroy those things in the rooms, it doubles or triples your damage that you do to her... Just put on the damage meter and watch. other than that. My commando takes her down fast enough that she wont even spawn any enimies...If anybody needs walked through the last levelI will help.. I have 4 level 50 characters, almost 5. every class. My gamertag is JonahAkers. I will help with anything I can. I play the game a ton.
Jonahakers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:39 AM   #74
Jonahakers

Jonahakers's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
Im at about 980 or more..It takes a long time unless you cheat for the 7 piece gear which has ALOT of people to agree or disagree with you, but to each his own. I have to complete a tier 3 charm which I have 10 of now, and do the 20 charm quest. I just understood how to do them recently is the reason.. Other than that, the only character I have left to level is my champion
Old 09-10-2008, 01:13 PM   #75
master1113111

master11133111's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tF SKULL View Post
ok ive got 18 wells activated but no achievment what am i doing wrong

I had the same issue. But while I was replaying other areas to get the other achievements I activated a well that I know I had already done before and it unlocked.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #76
master1113111

master11133111's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
He's a question of my own now. For the mount and kill 50 trolls achievement. I had no problem on the first board killing trolls in that way but since then and even if I replay that board I can't get a mounted kill. I can jump on their shoulders no problem but I always get shaken off. Even if I'm nowhere near a wall or other enemies are shooting at me. Anyone else having this issue? Or is it just something I'm doing wrong?
Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #77
Jonahakers

Jonahakers's Gamercard
use both analog sticks, It seems to help me..go the direction they are not, and you should be fine. after two shakes push the sticks up and you will stab into them
Old 09-11-2008, 02:59 AM   #78
Tracker4502

Send a message via AIM to Tracker4502

Tracker4502's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennifer3000 View Post
If you can do the 'Unstopable' achievements in a short amount of time and you buy / trade for the epic armour, I would say 100 hours to 120 hours. If you don't meet either of those, 200+ hours.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:14 AM   #79
Elendanis

Send a message via Yahoo to Elendanis

Gumpy366's Gamercard
First: make sure you have 15% loot drop chance and you are lvl 50.

Second: got to 3-4 in mission select (world serpent)

Third: play threw till you have killed all 6 leaders on the conveyor belt

Forth: repeat until you have all your pieces, you get about 3 reds ever half hour, so enjoy and have fun

p.s. you can use this tactic for lower lvl reds too
Elendanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:23 AM   #80
DHsBnDtNvrWs

HasBeenDtNvrWas's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendanis View Post
First: Make sure you have 15% loot drop chance and you are lvl 50.

Second: Go to 3-4 in mission select (world serpent)

Third: Play through till you have killed all 6 leaders on the conveyor belt

Forth: Repeat until you have all your pieces, you get about 3 reds ever half hour, so enjoy and have fun

p.s. you can use this tactic for lower lvl reds too
I see how this method can be effective. Since the item drops is a numbers game, the more runs you make the more chances you have of getting reds (but not necessarily better chances). Couple that with how short the conveyor belt part is, and how many leaders it has, chances are pretty decent that at least one of them will drop a red.

Question would be, will there always be 6 leaders on the conveyor belt or is it also going to be a random enemy setup?

DHsBnDtNvrWs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #81
Elendanis

Gumpy366's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHsBnDtNvrWs View Post
I see how this method can be effective. Since the item drops is a numbers game, the more runs you make the more chances you have of getting reds (but not necessarily better chances). Couple that with how short the conveyor belt part is, and how many leaders it has, chances are pretty decent that at least one of them will drop a red.

Question would be, will there always be 6 leaders on the conveyor belt or is it also going to be a random enemy setup?
always the same amount for leaders, very rarely, there will only be 4 leaders on the belt, but everything else is the same, personally i think its the fastest way to get your armor/runes.
i got my last three armor pieces in about 3 hours
Old 09-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #82
Dstrukt

xI Dstrukt Ix's Gamercard
There are actually a total of 9 leaders on the belt each and every time when you're Lv. 40-45+.

Dstrukt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #83
Elendanis

Gumpy366's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dstrukt View Post
There are actually a total of 9 leaders on the belt each and every time when you're Lv. 40-45+.
the enemies will range at lower lvls but this is for lvl 50's
Old 09-11-2008, 04:38 PM   #84
Huaracocha

Huaracocha's Gamercard
If you play online co-op (alone or multiplayer) there are 9 goblin leaders on the belts. With the 3 spiders in preceding rooms that's a total of 12 leaders per belt run which takes 5.5-7.5 minutes (varies on class, mobs randomly assigned etc). You can go a couple of rooms further on for another goblin leader if you wish, I don't find it worth it myself but some like to.

Completed Retail: 70

Honorable Mention;

CoD: WaW - 1000 (44/46)
NBA Live '06 - 960
Huaracocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:15 PM   #85
checkahh

I have a question: i beat the game with a cybernetic character, now if i want to get the achievement for human char do i have to play thorugh the whole campaign again with a new human char to get it? i tried online helheim, beat hel with a lv50 buddy but i didnt get it...
checkahh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:44 PM   #86
Elendanis

Gumpy366's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkahh View Post
I have a question: i beat the game with a cybernetic character, now if i want to get the achievement for human char do i have to play thorugh the whole campaign again with a new human char to get it? i tried online helheim, beat hel with a lv50 buddy but i didnt get it...
yeah you have to make a totally new character
Old 10-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #87
DreadfulCorpse

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Where do the crafted items go to? As when I craft one it's not in my equipment slot.
DreadfulCorpse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #88
Mkadt

The details on how to fully obtain the Artisan to the Aesir achievement is not specific enough on how to achieve this so my question is, After crafting a blueprint, Do you have to fill all of the rune slots, only craft any blueprint, or can only color be used in the blueprint to consider it constructed? This is the last one I need to get done in order to have 1000.
Mkadt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:03 PM   #89
Sir Absynthe

Sir Absynthe's Gamercard
all you need to do is craft the blueprint - you don't need to do anything else after that. so just go to the blueprints selection (either armor or weapon, both count towards the achievement) and press A when asked if you would like to craft that item.
Sir Absynthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:47 AM   #90
Mkadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Absynthe View Post
all you need to do is craft the blueprint - you don't need to do anything else after that. so just go to the blueprints selection (either armor or weapon, both count towards the achievement) and press A when asked if you would like to craft that item.
Great thanks. Now I have 1000. This definitely needs to be updated on the guide to include that all that needs to be done is to craft the blueprints. Not sure why it says construct when infact it's only crafting. Should be Craft 100 BP's instead of construct 100 BP's.
Mkadt is offline   Reply With Quote