PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-01-2015, 03:28 PM   #1

Darth Pinhead's Gamercard
Who's 100%'d the game on their "first-run," when & how fast (if 30 days or less)?

I keep reading threads about glitches, missing items/people... but I never encountered ANY problems. I have an interesting back-story on how I came to play this game (and love the series... not all equally, but in general).

A friend loaned me the game (and the strategy guide - which I briefly looked at, but didn't use) a few months after he got it, telling me I would like this game (he has also loaned me "Project Sylpheed" before, saying I would like that one, too - I hated it)... so I had this game sitting around, but never once put it in.

Late in 2009... I hear there's a sequel to Assassin's Creed. REALLY?! My friend didn't loan me another stinker like that other game I mentioned? So I put this game in and started playing... and I played it, and pretty-much nothing else for the next week, and finished the game to 100%! I found EVERY flag (oh... the time spent looking EVERYWHERE for those things... what was it... 500... 700 flags? I don't remember. CRAZY!)

Anyway, I finished the game 100% on my first play-through, August 1, 2009 (you can verify this by looking on or on Xbox One) in about 7 or 8 days. I got "Assassin's Creed II" on launch and finished it in about 3 weeks (I was also playing CoD: Modern Warfare at the time, so that kept me from completing it sooner)! I have since bought every collector's edition - including this one (which I actually just got, back in April 2015 for under 30 bucks. It was missing the game, but I already had that AND the bonus disc, so it's totally complete, now)!

Who else completed the game on their first play-through 100%, and how quickly? I would have done it quicker, but things like work and sleep kept interrupting!

P.S. That friend that loaned me his game... I returned it to him shortly after I finished it, and he's played it since then... but he STILL hasn't completed it. What a tourist! I have actually played this game a second time through a few years ago, doing every achievement-related thing... well, except for "every" flag... I collected maybe 70% of them. I love this game!
Restricted-Access is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 01:34 PM   #2

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I checked my record: I started it on 30 June 2010, and completed all achievements on 10 July 2010. All done in one go. One achievement glitched and unlocked early for me though. It was Eagle's Swiftness. In my game Altair somehow fell into a nothingness grey in colour, and suddenly it unlocked. For AC2, I started on 9 July 2010, right after AC1, and completed it on 18 July 2010.

There really isn't much to do in AC1, and most achievements are related to side activities, which I preferred doing before tackling the main assassinations.

I'm the kind of person who always intend to do all achievements in one go by going through guides and maps before playing. Witcher 3 has a few very easily missable achievements but I also completed all of them in one go.
All my played games have exactly 1000G.

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata
1st Xbox One game: Child of Light

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at

Last edited by ImaginaryRuins; 08-14-2015 at 01:37 PM.
ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote