PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 PM   #1
Hektik2123

hektik2123's Gamercard
New AC player

Im at the part in the game where I was sent out to kill Jubair in Damascus and William Of Montferrat in Acre but when I get to the city any time i walk down the street or anywhere i get attacked by guards. Is there a way to keep my profile low?

Hektik2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:35 PM   #2
LiquidMetal91

LiquidMetal91's Gamercard
Just make sure you dont bump into them, thats all you can do.
Also, use your throwing knifes at the archers, it'll help when climbing ;D
LiquidMetal91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:51 PM   #3
kaleido42
CET

Send a message via Skype™ to kaleido42

kaleido42's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - kaleido42   Community Gaming - Gold   Submit - Diamond   Donator - Level 5   Staff - Community and Events Team   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 2   2,500 Posts   I Can Read! NTSC-J Challenge Club - Tier 1   CABS Beta Tester   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   Subscriber - Platinum
Total Awards: 18 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hektik2123 View Post
Im at the part in the game where I was sent out to kill Jubair in Damascus and William Of Montferrat in Acre but when I get to the city any time i walk down the street or anywhere i get attacked by guards. Is there a way to keep my profile low?
Been a while since I've played the first game, but I do remember there were certain parts of the game that were far worse than others for getting "noticed". Just stay as far away from them as possible and use the scholars whenever you can. Usually if I found things too bad I'd stick to the roofs, and use throwing knifes to quickly dispose of the guards like LiquidMetal91 pointed out.

Thanks for the sig Rajeanero!
kaleido42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:07 PM   #4
Hektik2123

hektik2123's Gamercard
Thanks for the info I will give that a try tonight.

Hektik2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:59 PM   #5
dybecki

dybecki's Gamercard
and how is it? I'm going there too and I wonder how did You manage it.
dybecki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #6
JakeDixonnn

BookablePear's Gamercard
try to stay to the roof tops and dispose of guards from a distance ie with throwing knives. if you have to walk through the streets then the best option would be to use scholar blending as much as you can

JD

JakeDixonnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:59 PM   #7
Yorgos Takis

Yorgos Takis's Gamercard
stay on the roof tops and dispose the guards from a distance with throwing knives
Yorgos Takis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:35 PM   #8
AK141

AK141's Gamercard
throwing knives are a must late in the game. and welcome to the brotherhood
AK141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #9
petmill

petmill's Gamercard
Like some others said, stick to rooftops. I'm not big on using throwing knives, I enjoy doing assassinations with my hidden blades. It takes more effort, but its more fun
petmill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 07:57 PM   #10
Dawn and Mike

DnM Gaming's Gamercard
A little extra advice

Hello and welcome to the Brotherhood.

Assassin's Creed has a few moments in it like you have mentioned and as the previous comments have said it is best to keep to the roof tops where possible and use your throwing knifes to dispatch of archers with quickness and ease. If you have to walk along the streets it is best to blend with schoolers and not knock into any guards in the streets. The only other bit of advice I could give you is to take your time, Assassin's Creed in my opinion isn't to be rushed. If you are going one way and it is invested with guards and archers then try a different route. If you would find it easier to take a long way round avoiding all guards and archers then do so. I have recently started the Assassin's Creed series again due to making a new profile and I never go straight like the bird flies, I will go round the houses in a manner of speaking and come round the back of my target or come from the street when the roofs are full of archers.

I hope my advice will help you and I hope to hear that you have gotten past this section. I know thins thread is very old but I thought I would comment anyways just in case someone else might be struggling with this section.

I am all ways happy to help so if anyone gets stuck then send me a PM and I will see how I can help.

Mike and Dawn
(Mike)
Dawn and Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:31 PM   #11
runawaysoul7

runawaysoul's Gamercard
I agree with everyone that said stick to the roof tops that what helped me
runawaysoul7 is offline   Reply With Quote