PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 01-28-2008, 12:56 AM   #361
Slice0226

Slice0226's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by v1ct1miz3 View Post
I have unlocked all high points even got the achievement. For some reason in Jerusalem, the informer 2 on the west side is not unlocked. What the heck should I do, Cant' get the defender of the people until i complete it.
You could Try to die and make the game "reinitialize"

I also have another account, xHGK 09,

Slice0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:41 AM   #362
Randygam3freak

Send a message via AIM to Randygam3freak

Randy Version 2's Gamercard

Well, i have 835/1000

im missing the templars, every flag achiev and talk to lucy

i got all but one Convo with lucy, does this mean

A.i start over do the first talk

B.go through the game again?
Dead Space
UFC Undisputed 2010
Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock
Fight Night R3
Godfather 2
Mass Effect 2(1255)
Currently Playing
Dead Space 2(880/1000)
The Sims 3(680/1000)

Sig by SnowMan

Randygam3freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:27 PM   #363
RPhilMan1

Send a message via AIM to RPhilMan1

RPhilMan1's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randygam3freak View Post
Well, i have 835/1000

im missing the templars, every flag achiev and talk to lucy

i got all but one Convo with lucy, does this mean

A.i start over do the first talk

B.go through the game again?
Unfortunatley you will have you play through the entire game again to get the Conversationalist achievement. But, you can go through in one sitting in about 7-9 hours by just doing the bare minimum for each assasination.

Retail 100%:
Fight Night Round 3
Madden NFL 08

Currently working on:
Assassin's Creed (625/1000)
Crackdown (1035/1250)
Dead Rising (660/1000)
GTA IV (500/1000)
RPhilMan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 09:20 PM   #364
v1ct1miz3

I found out once you beat the game you can repeat memories, if you go back to the one before the convo, maybe you can try it again.
v1ct1miz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:07 AM   #365
kingkoning

kingkoning's Gamercard
Just a question:

Isn't the Eagles Dive achievement in wich you have to combo kill 50 people much easier using your knives? Cause I think I can easier make a combo with it like when you rotate you're making a combo right?

kingkoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:07 AM   #366
Slice0226

Slice0226's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkoning View Post
Just a question:

Isn't the Eagles Dive achievement in wich you have to combo kill 50 people much easier using your knives? Cause I think I can easier make a combo with it like when you rotate you're making a combo right?
I guess you could do it that way, i just did XX fast, 50 times

I also have another account, xHGK 09,

Slice0226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #367
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Eagle's ChallengeDefeat 25 guards in a single fight.

Anyone know the best place to try and get this one ?

? Click Sig!
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #368
Gibbo

Gibs0n92's Gamercard
I got my 10 minutes in combat second play through, at the very start when you return to masyaf before i went back to the master i just found a lonely gaurd wandering about, attack him, and hold down block and watched TV.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #369
Scotian Bred

Send a message via MSN to Scotian Bred

Scotian Bred's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1   Achievement Guide - Gold   Donator - Level 2   SOTF Winner   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I got my 10 minutes in combat second play through, at the very start when you return to masyaf before i went back to the master i just found a lonely gaurd wandering about, attack him, and hold down block and watched TV.
Sorry but you didn't anwser my question .. i want to know the best place to get this achievement

I can get a big group together but its says to leave one guy alive .. even though i leave three alive after awhile while i am running around gathering up more guards i kill some and the rest well they all take off running scared ?

so i ask again .. anyone know the best place to try and get this one without having all the guards taking off scared ?

? Click Sig!

Last edited by Scotian Bred; 02-04-2008 at 12:10 AM.
Scotian Bred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 11:29 PM   #370
darthdrahcir

darthdrahcir's Gamercard
do everything in the part of town your in for the target, all save citizens, viewpoints, informant, and so on. before you go to start the assassination of your target, you should only have the bureau icon left on your map, if you pause the game, you will then see the DNA bar for the stage you are on, it will have two empty slots, both of those get filled with the assassination. the achievement is for a full DNA bar NOT the snycro bar(health). hope that helps.

this is a reply to dreadfulcorpse

Last edited by darthdrahcir; 02-09-2008 at 11:33 PM.
darthdrahcir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:00 AM   #371
Sgt Nolte

Send a message via MSN to Sgt Nolte

Sgt Nolte's Gamercard
Yea, i used this method, but having time on finding the flags
Sgt Nolte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 03:03 PM   #372
Marsman

Taki 0172's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberUno View Post
Sorry but you didn't anwser my question .. i want to know the best place to get this achievement

I can get a big group together but its says to leave one guy alive .. even though i leave three alive after awhile while i am running around gathering up more guards i kill some and the rest well they all take off running scared ?

so i ask again .. anyone know the best place to try and get this one without having all the guards taking off scared ?
yes i know a place where i got it, when you almost finish the game! AFTER the 9th target is a girl. Your hunting for robert (if im right), when you find him, u need to fight against more then 25 people, their i got it!

-16 1000's-
Alone in the Dark, Army of Two, Assassin's Creed, Bully,
Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Call of Duty WAW, CSI Hard Evidence, Dirt, Fallout 3, Golden Compass, Halo 3, Halo 3: ODST, King Kong, Oblivion,Wanted

Marsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #373
Andrew x360a
Guide Team

Andrew x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Green Thumb - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Bronze   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - Minty   Staff Club - Andrew x360a   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 2   Can This Make Phone Calls? Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Guide Team   Staff Club - DEG23   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1   Subscriber - Bronze
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Quote:

I did this in a town square in the middle of Damascus. I always left at least two guards alive while I just help down "block" and drifted down side streets to attract more guards. I also didn't use any combo kills and only a few counter kills. I don't know if this played a role in preventing the guards from running away in terror or not. It ended up taking me about ten minutes or so. I hope that this is helpful.

Staff Clubs: [4]
Challenge Clubs: Tier One [3], Tier Two [2], Tier Three [0]
Overachiever: [25]
Arcade Crazy: [18]
Retail Completions: [112]
Arcade/Phone/PC Completions: [137]
Andrew x360a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:03 PM   #374
toycat

toycat's Gamercard
There's one achievement you say is more complicated than it is, The 25 guards in 1 fight doesn't require you to stay in the red, I did it while becoming yellow numerous times (you cant go white)
also i notice Gamerscore is 500 off
(sorry for off-topic)

Last edited by toycat; 02-10-2008 at 08:06 PM.
toycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 08:22 PM   #375
Dothis

Send a message via AIM to Dothis Send a message via Yahoo to Dothis

Darth Bann's Gamercard
Quote:

I did this when I took out William (the guy with the black and white hair.) There are more than 25 guys in there. Jump down and all the guards will attack you, hold the block button, and back yourself out of his little square, and work yourself around the castle. More guards will attack. When all you are able to see is yourself and guards everywhere, then you probably have more than enough, so start counter killing.
Dothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2008, 10:03 PM   #376
Darunia

creamium85's Gamercard
I have a question concerning the 'desciple of the creed' achievement. I just did my first assassination and I encountered something unexpected there. I was doing sidemissions before it and when I got 2/6 investigations I accidentally stumbled into the assassination bureau. I gave all the info I gathered on my target and suddenly all sidequest icons except the save citizens icons disappeared off my map, is that normal? Either way I couldn't do them no more... So I saved every citizen and got to every high point before killing my target (which I did with full life and not being noticed beforehand).

Am I screwed for this achievement already or is there still a chance I'll get it since it's glitched?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #377
Perfectionist66

Carter x360a's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunia View Post
I have a question concerning the 'desciple of the creed' achievement. I just did my first assassination and I encountered something unexpected there. I was doing sidemissions before it and when I got 2/6 investigations I accidentally stumbled into the assassination bureau. I gave all the info I gathered on my target and suddenly all sidequest icons except the save citizens icons disappeared off my map, is that normal? Either way I couldn't do them no more... So I saved every citizen and got to every high point before killing my target (which I did with full life and not being noticed beforehand).

Am I screwed for this achievement already or is there still a chance I'll get it since it's glitched?
since it is just your first assassination i would just restart. there is a small chance that you might get it, but its not worth the trouble
Perfectionist66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 09:58 PM   #378
Greenfire11

Greenfire11's Gamercard
I was saving a citizen when i performed a combo kill that kicked the soldier away and Eagle's Swiftness unlocked. I'm not sure if it was a delayed unlock from the combo a few seconds before but I'm just dropping a note just in case. Can anyone confirm this?
Greenfire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 10:39 PM   #379
Greenfire11

Greenfire11's Gamercard
I also just unlocked Eagles Talon after the assassination in an interrogation.
Greenfire11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:09 AM   #380
amhl1990

does any one know if you can get the fifty combos in the training
amhl1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 05:40 AM   #381
JiveT

OpticDash's Gamercard
Is it possible or has it already been made?

A listing of the achievements in the order necessary to get them in one playthru.
Old 02-12-2008, 07:46 AM   #382
IB Zombie

IB Zombie's Gamercard
Yes, you can get the 50 combo kills in training.
IB Zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 12:05 PM   #383
MikeydCT

Send a message via Skype™ to MikeydCT

MikeydCT's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Hungerer of Knowledge do I have to do everything in the game to get it? thanks for the tip with 50 combo kills.
MikeydCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 03:11 PM   #384
Dothis

Send a message via AIM to Dothis Send a message via Yahoo to Dothis

Darth Bann's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeydCT View Post
Hungerer of Knowledge do I have to do everything in the game to get it? thanks for the tip with 50 combo kills.
For Hungerer of Knowledge, you have to see 85% of all memory glitches. The glitches are the little blue honey comb looking things that flash on the screen during the cut scenes.
Dothis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 06:05 PM   #385
Darunia

creamium85's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectionist66 View Post
since it is just your first assassination i would just restart. there is a small chance that you might get it, but its not worth the trouble
I did something else: I used the 'return to a previous memory block' option and replayed all of block 1, with all the quests this time. It went really fast too, because it still had all the view points and saved citizens unlocked. I think that puts me in the clear. If it doesn't and I still don't get the achievement in the end, then fuck this game
Old 02-14-2008, 06:39 AM   #386
drdreminem

twoguys1bucket's Gamercard
I suggest whoever is looking to get this to study the achievements for a few minutes. It will save you from repeating the game multiple times.
drdreminem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:06 PM   #387
I Scotland

Send a message via MSN to I Scotland

II Scott McK II's Gamercard
Woo! First post on these forums.

915g on Assassins Creed, need all Damascus flags, Kingdom flags and I have to kill every templar. I don't see the Damascus flags being the problem, I don't think I'll manage the kingdom flags though.
I Scotland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 12:42 AM   #388
Ar2kill

Lord Arts's Gamercard
fot the hungerer of knowledge, I need to replay the game ok, but do I need to replay it on a new playthrough or I can do it via the replay chapter?, and also wich of the cutscenes you have to tap the bottoms in the ones after the assassinations?
Ar2kill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #389
Steel Stealth

TranceX89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ar2kill View Post
...and also wich of the cutscenes you have to tap the bottoms in the ones after the assassinations?
I just got the game so I havent'got the achievement yet, but tapping a button in every cutscene will help. I think the glitches will be in every cutscene. I noticed that there are also might be 2 or more glitch in some cutscenes.

Last edited by Steel Stealth; 02-16-2008 at 07:24 PM.
Steel Stealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:06 PM   #390
Orange and Blue

Send a message via AIM to Orange and Blue Send a message via MSN to Orange and Blue Send a message via Yahoo to Orange and Blue

Forty6andTwo's Gamercard
Thats right steel, as a matter of fact, some cutscenes later in the game have 5-6 glitches.(the ones you go through before and after battling the bosses) I just make sure i keep pressing any button repeatedly until they are over.

Orange and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote