PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-15-2007, 09:22 PM   #91
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravz View Post
Keep in mind there are multiple districts in each city. If you haven't killed the first target then you have only cleared out the poor district, iirc.
Oh ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I think I understand how all the achievements work now.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #92
deiXide

deiXide's Gamercard
Question about the Lucy achievement. What counts here? Is this scripted to a point where I can still complete it without doing anything special after the 2nd assassination? What exactly needs to be done, and how screwed am I if I did nothing special prior to the 2nd assassination?
deiXide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 11:28 PM   #93
B1indSide

B1indSide's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by deiXide View Post
Question about the Lucy achievement. What counts here? Is this scripted to a point where I can still complete it without doing anything special after the 2nd assassination? What exactly needs to be done, and how screwed am I if I did nothing special prior to the 2nd assassination?
I finished the game and didn't get it, and now you can't go back and redo the "present time" scenes when you're Miles. And if you want to start a new game, you can only overwrite your previous save. So I guess I gotta copy my save to a memory card, start over and run through the whole game doing minimum requirements and hope I get it. Then put my original save back on there so I can continue collecting flags. Sucks.
B1indSide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:06 AM   #94
Xerofox
were given today

Send a message via Skype™ to Xerofox

Xerofox's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Artist of the Month   Staff Club - Xerofox   SOTF Winner   Staff - Graphics Team   1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
The first time I could speak to Lucy was after the machine got too hot and she needed to fix it, that was after the 3rd assassination. I think that's the start of the achievement.

I wonder if those other things like stealing the pen from the other guy in the office and finding the secret note in your room counts towards this achievement.
Old 11-16-2007, 12:20 AM   #95
soopavillen

SoopaZombie's Gamercard
The Lucy achievement

I was able to talk to Lucy the first time you come out of the machine (when her and the other doctor go into the conference room to talk). Right when they are done talking in the conference room they will both walk out of the room and warren will leave though some big double doors and Lucy stands over the machine working on the computer. That is the 1st time you can talk to her.

WARNING POSSIBLE SPOILER
...........................She will ask you about being an assassin.

When the machine over heats that is the second time you talk to her.

"VILLEN"

Last edited by soopavillen; 11-16-2007 at 12:29 AM.
soopavillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:00 AM   #96
Y2KFROST

Y2KFROST's Gamercard
Eagle's Dance Achievement

For this one, unless I missed some of the postings, but u don't need the towers necessarily for the achievement. That would take a long time climbing and "leaping". The faster way, I did in the first mission. Just find something that is higher than the usual "hut"/house and "leap" into the hay stacks. It will do the "leaping" everytime and not counting, but its a lot faster. It took me under 5 minutes.
Y2KFROST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:05 AM   #97
Y2KFROST

Y2KFROST's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakofAllAces View Post
kind of worried about the kill 100 enemies with out dieing i hope their is some sort of long ranged wepond because in close combat that would be annoying
thats actually pretty easy. Inspecially if u are doing it at the begining of the game, for like example: 1st Assassination.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:11 AM   #98
ImmortalArbiter

ImmortalArbiter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerofox View Post
The first time I could speak to Lucy was after the machine got too hot and she needed to fix it, that was after the 3rd assassination. I think that's the start of the achievement.

I wonder if those other things like stealing the pen from the other guy in the office and finding the secret note in your room counts towards this achievement.
How do you steal the pen and find the secret note?
ImmortalArbiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 09:29 AM   #99
darkXhawk

muffinhunter 32's Gamercard
Ok I just saved every citizen in Damascus and did not get the Defender of the People achv (for Damascus). Are there more citizens to save in a different part of the city?

www.myspace.com/nmcjudo
darkXhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 12:55 PM   #100
XxBrahma BullxX

Send a message via ICQ to XxBrahma BullxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxBrahma BullxX

J8V N1ck oTIn's Gamercard
yeah i got the same problem. my dna bar in the damaskus memory is completely full but i still don't get it -.-
XxBrahma BullxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:12 PM   #101
Aprosa

Send a message via ICQ to Aprosa

iWitness NL's Gamercard
I think you have to visit Damascus another time to assassine a target....

Aprosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:48 PM   #102
XxBrahma BullxX

Send a message via ICQ to XxBrahma BullxX Send a message via Yahoo to XxBrahma BullxX

J8V N1ck oTIn's Gamercard
but i cant find any remaining targets. but maybe i need to collect all flags and kill every templar in damascus? both some difficult parts. got only 2 templar in damascus
XxBrahma BullxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:36 PM   #103
Dravz

Dravz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2KFROST View Post
For this one, unless I missed some of the postings, but u don't need the towers necessarily for the achievement. That would take a long time climbing and "leaping". The faster way, I did in the first mission. Just find something that is higher than the usual "hut"/house and "leap" into the hay stacks. It will do the "leaping" everytime and not counting, but its a lot faster. It took me under 5 minutes.
You can do a similar thing to get the Gifted Escapist achievement -- the one where you have to jump through 20 fruit stands. I did it in Masyaf at a single merchant stand, just freerunning through it back and forth.
Dravz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 03:55 PM   #104
Y2KFROST

Y2KFROST's Gamercard
OK, I know that u will visit Damascus more than once... THere are a few parts to the city, so that should tell u that you will visit that again. I am in Damascus for the 2nd time.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:02 PM   #105
Dravz

Dravz's Gamercard
I can also confirm that blending in and out of the same scholar march over and over will get you the March of the Pious achievement very quickly.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:28 PM   #106
Wes1474

WES1474's Gamercard
I am only on the 2nd set of missions for the cities but with 3 parts to each city you need to complete saving citizens in each part as the story progresses
Wes1474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 04:31 PM   #107
MercilessW0LF

KSI Guardian 0's Gamercard
I found an easy way to get the last 10 minutes in conflict. On your first trip to jerusalem, you must save a citizen right outside the gate. Kill all the guards but one. Then position yourself with your back directly to the wood fence thing and just hold r-trigger for 10 minutes (or rubber-band/tape). It worked for me.
MercilessW0LF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:41 PM   #108
MercilessW0LF

KSI Guardian 0's Gamercard
I'm having trouble understanding the hands of the thief achievement. I just got my throwing daggars back and my max is 5. If I currently have 5 daggars and try to pickpocket more, will it count towards me pickpocketing or do I need to use them and then pickpocket?
MercilessW0LF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 05:47 PM   #109
Dravz

Dravz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercilessW0LF View Post
I'm having trouble understanding the hands of the thief achievement. I just got my throwing daggars back and my max is 5. If I currently have 5 daggars and try to pickpocket more, will it count towards me pickpocketing or do I need to use them and then pickpocket?
It is my understanding that you need to use them and then pickpocket more. It's why I'm working on the 75 knifethrow kills and the pickpocket 200 at the same time.
Old 11-16-2007, 07:13 PM   #110
Dizzy Domes

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy Domes

Dizzy Domes's Gamercard
I came to ask about the knives as well, I'm assuming Dravz is right but can anyone confirm this?
Old 11-16-2007, 10:18 PM   #111
buckyfellini

buckyfellini's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I think I got a glitched Absolute Symbiosis. I assumed the Achievement unlocked after 2 full bars, is that wrong? I'm only done with the 5 assassination (Regent in Jerusalem for me) although I have done all the side missions prior to each, I believe my lower bar is about 3 or 4 short of max. Anyway, I killed the guy, FF'd (warped, whatever) back home, got the speech, new eqp'mt, etc. Then I paused the game, chose to exit, confirmed yes. As soon as it went back to the main menu, the Absolute Symbiosis unlocked.
buckyfellini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 10:23 PM   #112
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
how do u steal knives?

nevermind

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

Last edited by KingGotenW; 11-16-2007 at 10:32 PM.
KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:34 PM   #113
todddeman

todddeman's Gamercard
Achievement Guide

Hey does anyone know if anybody is doing a guide for this game, as I am lazy....very lazy
todddeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 11:41 PM   #114
Influx

Influx04's Gamercard
There are guides for locations of everything happening that I am trying to help with.
Influx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:05 AM   #115
BcrdNCola

BcrdNCola's Gamercard
Disciple of the Creed

I just got the Disciple of the Creed achievement (full DNA bar one) and can confirm that you do not need full health when you assassinate your target. I killed the second or third target without full health, and I most certainly did not kill Robert with full health.

I DID however do every single mission in each town before actually assassinating my target. That means all of the investigations, high points, and saving citizens.

For those of you that have only done two or three investigations before the assassination, I did the same on my first. I went back later (about when I was on block 4) and replayed the memory, redoing all of the investigations, etc. When I downed Robert, I got the achievement. So you CAN go back and replay memory blocks and still get the achievement.

Hope this helps clear up some confusion about this one.
BcrdNCola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:09 AM   #116
KingGotenW

Send a message via AIM to KingGotenW

King Goten W's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
i hate you lucy!! why do u make us talk to you to get a freakin achievment? that we cant go back and get?

p.s. i hope you go bald lucy

98% Of people under 25 surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Wings 11-10-11

KingGotenW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 08:08 AM   #117
roy1751

roy1751's Gamercard
Just noticed Gamespot put up their usual lightweight guide; does a couple good tips tho

http://www.gamespot.com/features/6182618/p-17.html
Old 11-17-2007, 04:51 PM   #118
Dravz

Dravz's Gamercard
Posting to confirm that you get the Absolute Symbiosis achievement for having a maxed out HEALTH bar (I believe this is the sync bar). I got it after rescuing a citizen.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #119
thejokell

thejokell's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by deiXide View Post
You can talk to Lucy every time you return to the future. You're screwed on this achievement without starting a new game.
Old 11-17-2007, 06:08 PM   #120
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz

G R A 7V G E R's Gamercard
^^^^ Damn, Wish I would've know about this before I started playing.
zI HURRIC4N3 Iz is offline   Reply With Quote