PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-17-2007, 06:26 PM   #121
Spartan EXR

Spartan EXR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
all secret achievements are complete a mission?

btw im from Norway!

Spartan EXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:34 PM   #122
BustaMo

Send a message via AIM to BustaMo Send a message via MSN to BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan EXR View Post
all secret achievements are complete a mission?
Basically, yes. You will not miss these as you complete the game one full time. I will not say anything else in fear of spoiling it for you or anyone else though.

"Nothing is true. Everything is permitted."

100%
Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NBA 2K6 | NBA Live 08 | NBA Street Homecourt | Madden NFL 09 | Halo 3 (original 1000) | College Hoops 2K6
BustaMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 09:46 PM   #123
bonkd1nk

bonkadink's Gamercard
How can you tell if or how do you do combo kills for the achievement or in just general? Also how or where is best for the 25 in a fight one too? Because I have all the eagle achievements, but these two! Thanks in advance.
bonkd1nk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #124
soopastylin

I killed 25 guys in single fight by the accident, I don't really know how it works, but i have some thoughts (there may be some spoiler, but I don't think so):

Near the end of the game in the very last place that will be unlocked after you perform all 9 assassinations, I attacked the first group of soldiers I saw (3 archers). I killed them, and then I noticed that I have that red blinking triangles (like I was in a fight) but that was just a two archers - they was shooting somewhere else, but was not interested with me, so I just ran forward. Then there was more scripted fights, but I was still in a one fight because there were many soldiers running in some locations that I couldn't reach, and I just unlocked that achievement in some battle that I'm sure there weren't 25 enemys. There are just some big fights in the end of the game so you'll probably earn it in one of them.

And the combo kills - you can practice them in the courtyard in Masyaf - just attack some enemy and when your sword will have a contact with him or his sword then hit X one more time and you will kill you, I hope you understand.
soopastylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 11:03 PM   #125
BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

I keep trying to get the 25 kills in one fight, but everytime I get close to the 20th or so, the last remaining guys run away!

100%
Madden NFL 06 | Madden NFL 08 | NBA 2K6 | NBA Live 08 | NBA Street Homecourt | Madden NFL 09 | Halo 3 (original 1000) | College Hoops 2K6
Old 11-17-2007, 11:50 PM   #126
bonkd1nk

bonkadink's Gamercard
Yeah thanks for that soopastylin that helps, also same here BustaMo, I cannot get past 18 (i will see at the end of game like soopasttlin said), but same here the last couple flee and once they are taken out that ends the fight, but more come to battle me, but the red stops and then redos so doesnt count towards it! Guess ill wait until im later in the game.
Old 11-18-2007, 01:45 AM   #127
bonkd1nk

bonkadink's Gamercard
Sorry for the double posting, but I got the 25 kills achievement a few minutes ago and heres how to get it for those of you that are having trouble (easier way). Go to a target (the guys you have to kill) and get them to chase you aka fight them and run, then just kill 25 soldiers WITHOUT killing the target and BOOM there is the achievement! Hope that helps.

Reason that works is I couldnt hide from the target even when far away so it stays in battle mode the whole time as long as A. you dont kill him and B. you stay alive that simple ;-)
Old 11-18-2007, 03:08 AM   #128
BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Ah, that's true. I've been more worried and focused on completing the assassinations that I really didn't think of that. If I don't get the 25 on this first run-through, then I'll go back and try an assassination that way and just kill off 25 before I eliminate the target.

100%
Old 11-18-2007, 06:00 AM   #129
bonkd1nk

bonkadink's Gamercard
Yeah it works very well, but Im confused about the DNA achievement now and

*WARNING: Possible spoiler below!*

I have elimanated the first 3 targets and Im on the 4-6 ones (where you choose any of the three cities to go to and they all have a target) well how do you do the side missions during these? I have went to the cities to do the DNA fill, but there are no rescues, pickpockets, view points, etc and I did them all up to this point! Do I need to trigger something first?

Because it says 0/6 investigations done, but I swear there are none in the cities! Help and thanks
Old 11-18-2007, 06:53 AM   #130
soopastylin

Yeah, game don't tells you that you unlocked a new district of city - if your first assassination was in the poor district, set up a marker somewhere in a rich district (it will be unlocked now) and search for one view point (there will be eagle flying above it, you know), and when you'll unlock it, all view points (and investigations if you already been in Bureau) will reveal on the map.
The districts unlocks in the following order: Rich/Poor > Poor/Rich > Middle

By the way, I was wondering if Informers' missions counts in the DNA bar? I think they are, but I just finished game yesterday, I was doing all side quests and investigations except Informers' quests because I didn't like that time missions, and after I'm killed my last target it just unlocked. Maybe a glitch or something, but anyway I'm gonna finish the game one more time and do everything ;F
soopastylin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 10:05 AM   #131
AJMac

Send a message via MSN to AJMac Send a message via Skype™ to AJMac
I just want to clear a few things up:
  • Are the "Defender of the People" achievements only save missions or all missions in that city?
  • Is there a difference between "Eagle's Prey" and "Eagle's Talon" except the number of assassinations?
  • Is "Blade in the Crowd" without being seen using the hidden dagger?
  • How do you get bars in your Synchronization Bar?
Old 11-18-2007, 10:38 AM   #132
darkXhawk

muffinhunter 32's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJMac View Post
  • Are the "Defender of the People" achievements only save missions or all missions in that city?
  • Is there a difference between "Eagle's Prey" and "Eagle's Talon" except the number of assassinations?
Well I can answer one of your questions. You can be seen to get the Balde in the Crowd. I got mine while being surrounded by a bunch of people. The catch is that the target you are killing must be unaware that he is about to die. Just use your hidden blade.

www.myspace.com/nmcjudo
darkXhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:34 PM   #133
KotoR Sentinel

KotoR Sentinel's Gamercard
Quote:

Your Sync Bar increases as you move up in Assassin ranks and complete optional objectives.
KotoR Sentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:41 PM   #134
CheapTrickz

CheapTrickz's Gamercard
Quote:
1. The save missions, according to the strategy guide

2. For Eagle's Prey you just have to assassinate 100 guards, regardless of how you do it; for Eagle's Talon you perform 50 stealth assassinations on anyone, guards or civies.
CheapTrickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 01:47 PM   #135
AJMac

Send a message via MSN to AJMac Send a message via Skype™ to AJMac
Thanks for the help.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:47 PM   #136
crazydudex117

CrAzYdUdEx117's Gamercard
I just had a really glitchy thing happen. Not sure if this will unlock the achievement or not though:

I just threw a guard off a roof, but he landed on a platform below. He survived. Now e's not coming after me and is looking in the opposite direction of me(I'm still above him) and he's not doing anything except say -

You think you can outrun me? Come back here! You're mine! You'll never get away!

Buggy AI. But It's happened before in other games. Can't just single out AC.

So I'm wondering if I'll get the open conflict achievement or not. I;m going to let it run for a few more minutes and see.

UPDATE: Just got it (Eagles Flight - 20G). If this happens to you, just stand still. It works perfectly. Thank you glitchy AI!

Last edited by crazydudex117; 11-18-2007 at 04:49 PM.
crazydudex117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 05:51 PM   #137
BustaMo

Busta 21's Gamercard

Ive had it happen when I'm being pursued and when I fall from a high place and am left hanging on a ledge, the screen sort of lags and glitches a bit. Nothing too big, but it's kinda annoying when you're trying to escape.

100%
Old 11-18-2007, 06:22 PM   #138
rx32degrepber

timmy2447's Gamercard
i like the achievements for this game. you get an achievement for doing the main quests and then you also get achievements for doing side missions and also looking and finding those annoying flags
rx32degrepber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 06:30 PM   #139
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Im on 805 ! Yaaas. I cant wait to get the full 1000 so I can do it all again and not need worry about getting them all >_<
Old 11-18-2007, 06:48 PM   #140
Spartan EXR

Spartan EXR's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Word of Mouth
which target is the best to get the blade in a crow achievement?

Spartan EXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 07:25 PM   #141
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Quote:
One of the first guys. When he's in a huge crowed and looking at merchant stands and stuff, forgot his name >_<
Old 11-18-2007, 07:26 PM   #142
JC

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   x360a Book Club   Road Map - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
The first assasination, as he is walking about and talking to people, just blend and walk up to him then knife him!
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:05 PM   #143
Chanderzz

chanderzz's Gamercard
Hey guys im new here, im trying to make assasins creed the first game i actually get a 1000 gp from. Does anyone know if you have to get all the flags as you go along, or is it like say zelda where you can run around and get them after you have finished? If some one could tell me that would be awesome!
Chanderzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 11:59 PM   #144
pongsifu

pongsifu's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanderzz View Post
Hey guys im new here, im trying to make assasins creed the first game i actually get a 1000 gp from. Does anyone know if you have to get all the flags as you go along, or is it like say zelda where you can run around and get them after you have finished? If some one could tell me that would be awesome!
You can go back and get them later. We are currently working on posting the locations in a different thread, but it isn't too far along as of yet.

*spoiler?*
I'm not positive, but I think the only thing you can't go back for is the "conversationalist" achievemnt because you can't go back to the different intervals when you are Miles, so make sure you talk to Lucy every single time you are Miles and check her emails.

Games Completed: 11

pongsifu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:25 AM   #145
Chanderzz

chanderzz's Gamercard
Thanks alot ponsifu, i wanted to get the end before anyone i know gives away the ending but then again i didnt want to miss anything, witht this knowledge its all good!
Chanderzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:34 AM   #146
III SS III

IIII SS IIII's Gamercard
Absolute Symbiosis

Ok the weirdest thing just happened...so i'm to the part where you can chose which of the 3 guys you want to take down next...i did the merchant king in Damascus and now i've done a lil bit in acre...anywho my bar is 4 away from full and i closed out the the future and was looking at my progress of how many flags and stuff i have and then got up walked to the girl then quit and as i was quitting the achievement popped...anyone else get something crazy like this?

Now We Must All Fear Evil Men, But There Is Another Kind Of Evil Which We Must Fear Most, And That Is The Indifference Of Good Men.
III SS III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:48 AM   #147
run ita charlie

run ita charlie's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by III SS III View Post
Ok the weirdest thing just happened...so i'm to the part where you can chose which of the 3 guys you want to take down next...i did the merchant king in Damascus and now i've done a lil bit in acre...anywho my bar is 4 away from full and i closed out the the future and was looking at my progress of how many flags and stuff i have and then got up walked to the girl then quit and as i was quitting the achievement popped...anyone else get something crazy like this?
A lot of people been saying they've had something like that happen to them. I guess its just a glitch in the game.
run ita charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #148
Gorjira

Gorjira's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanderzz View Post
Welcome to the forums.

Yes, you can go back and get them all after you finish the game.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #149
wydowmaker71

Does anyone know if you can go back and finish missions after you have assasinated the target? I skipped the informant 3:00 minute flag missions. I plan to play through again but just curious.
wydowmaker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #150
Sydanc1an

Sydanc1an's Gamercard
Yes. All mission are replayable and can be finished at any time during the game.