PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Tenchu Z
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-14-2007, 04:42 AM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   UNO - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:51 AM   #2
highpass

highpass's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Word of Mouth   A+ Thread Award
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Did anyone else feel! That the achievement descriptions! Were pretty crappy! And why on earth do they all end with an exclamation mark! ?

They could've at least added the relevant number required to each.

!
highpass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
Kaens

Send a message via AIM to Kaens Send a message via MSN to Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
So haven't played the hell out of the Jap version, which I love, I can tell you that the achievements are very clear. Yes the description doesn't say what number you need, but the picture (which isn't hidden) shows the number. All of the achievement pictures have a number on them so maybe they thought it would be just repeating themselves.

On a personal note, since this is one of my favorite games, I'm glad it looks like it's going to be worth double points. I know you haters don't think game should ever be worth double points, but I've put 40+ hours on Tenchu already and while I WANT to play it more to see all the special moves do now that they'll be in English. If it wasn't worth the points, I would not even buy the US version. Anyhow, that's a rant I'll go into another time in another forum
Old 06-05-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
Abunai Aite

Knight Requiem's Gamercard
I think Im actually gonna have fun while going for the acheivements. Since this seems like a ninja game. Ive never played any of the Tenchu games before(friend says there's old ones). but I am excited and this will be the first game ive boughten since Guitar hero 2 when that came out.

and can someone explain to me what stealth kills are.
[Eragon] [At worlds End] [NBA live 06] [N3] [Open Season] [GRAW 2] [nba 2K6] [College Hoops 2K6] [Fuzion Frenzy 2] [NBA Street Homecourt] [Blazing Angels] [Viva Pinata] [COD2] [King Kong] [DW5 Empires] [Enchanted Arms] [Alaskan Adventures] [TMNT] [Madden 06] [X-Men:Official Game] [Fight Night 3] [Shrek the Third] [MLB 2k6] [Cars] [Full Auto] [Madden NFL07] [NCAA 07]
Arcade-[Galaga]

Abunai Aite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:50 PM   #5
James03

Send a message via AIM to James03 Send a message via MSN to James03

TeenJackBauer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Stealth kills are kills that well use stealth. If you look at that little meter thing on the bottom left corner of the screen the number goes up as you approach enemies, if you can go up behind a enemy or jump from above them and use the attack button then you can pull off cool 1 hit kill moves, but you can only do it if the meter has a number on it. If it has either has a purple '!?' sign or a firey '!' then you've been spotted and can't stealth kill until you escape from them =/

Also the first SONIC UNLEASHED 1000 on the forum... and 2nd in the UK. =(
James03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 AM   #6
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Platinum   Referrals - Bronze   Donator - Level 5   1,000 Posts   Bright Idea   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Quote:
Originally Posted by James03 View Post
Stealth kills are kills that well use stealth. If you look at that little meter thing on the bottom left corner of the screen the number goes up as you approach enemies, if you can go up behind a enemy or jump from above them and use the attack button then you can pull off cool 1 hit kill moves, but you can only do it if the meter has a number on it. If it has either has a purple '!?' sign or a firey '!' then you've been spotted and can't stealth kill until you escape from them =/
Yeah I turned all that extra circle stuff off myself, too distracting. If your stealth meter (the number James is talking about) is 90+ then you will grab the person and can perform you kill from there. Anything in this range is instant kill and based on your distance and side of the person you will have a different kill animation. If you don't have your weapon out, you will simply grab the person, at which point you can either kill them or knock them out. Good for civilians since you are penalized for killing them.
Old 06-12-2007, 10:50 AM   #7
ABJeepin

Send a message via AIM to ABJeepin Send a message via MSN to ABJeepin

Adam H H May's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Anyone have the actual US retail game yet? I played the JP demo and US and it seems like it's going to be pretty easy.
ABJeepin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #8
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
Should be a fun game to get the achievements in, will definitely check this out soon..
Krazie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 01:34 AM   #9
Abunai Aite

I bought the game can u do achievements on co-op?"
[Eragon] [At worlds End] [NBA live 06] [N3] [Open Season] [GRAW 2] [nba 2K6] [College Hoops 2K6] [Fuzion Frenzy 2] [NBA Street Homecourt] [Blazing Angels] [Viva Pinata] [COD2] [King Kong] [DW5 Empires] [Enchanted Arms] [Alaskan Adventures] [TMNT] [Madden 06] [X-Men:Official Game] [Fight Night 3] [Shrek the Third] [MLB 2k6] [Cars] [Full Auto] [Madden NFL07] [NCAA 07]
Arcade-[Galaga]

Old 06-14-2007, 01:45 AM   #10
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
a friend of mine was hosting a game earlier and i got the 50 and 100 stealth kills achievements in co-op. so, yes.
Old 06-14-2007, 04:36 AM   #11
Abunai Aite

cool thanks
Arcade-[Galaga]

Old 06-15-2007, 03:47 AM   #12
gog

gogzilla's Gamercard
lol damn - i wish there were some more stealth kills achievs - lol - already got the 1000 kills - and im not even past lvl 13 lol but i have rank 5d all 3 of each mish so far lol
a 5000, 10000 would be nice lol - but thats just me lol
gog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:31 AM   #13
pizzleonfire

Send a message via MSN to pizzleonfire

o Pizzle o's Gamercard

How difficult are the achievements in this game? I know what they are, but are they rather easy to get? And if you Ninja 5 all the hard missions, would it unlock the Ninja 5 Easy and Medium?
Old 06-15-2007, 06:38 PM   #14
Abunai Aite

no u have to do the 5 rank on each difficulty thats like 150 missions+ redoing ones u dont get a 5 rajnk on.

its an easy 710
Arcade-[Galaga]

Old 06-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #15
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
I think I last played Tenchu on PS2 and it wasn't to hard. The achievements look fairly easy, anyone have 1000 yet? If yes, how long did it take you?

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 05:36 PM   #16
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cordes View Post
I think I last played Tenchu on PS2 and it wasn't to hard. The achievements look fairly easy, anyone have 1000 yet? If yes, how long did it take you?
Took me 20 hours to get 930 (beat it on hard, getting all the extra stuff) and I imagine it'll take me another 20-30 to beat normal & easy. I have 60 hour on my Jap version, but most of that is redoing the damn levels over and over trying to find which Tomikichi I missed. Still haven't found him btw! So full 1000 will take a long time, but you can get 900 just being thorough on easy.
Old 06-16-2007, 10:52 PM   #17
fullblown

Send a message via MSN to fullblown

xGAxxInYoMouth's Gamercard
i agree the achievement discritions are horrible i think they did a rush job
fullblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:59 AM   #18
Cordes

x C O R D E S's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 3   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3
Well, I just hope that the game can motivate me for 60+ hours. Other than that, seems pretty makeable to me.

Quote:
You know what's weird. Donald Duck never wore pants. But whenever he's getting out of the shower, he always puts a towel around his waist. I mean, what is that about? (Chandler Bing)
Cordes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 05:17 AM   #19
fullblown

Send a message via MSN to fullblown

xGAxxInYoMouth's Gamercard
Quote:
Well, I just hope that the game can motivate me for 60+ hours. Other than that, seems pretty makeable to me.
i agree with u on that one lol
fullblown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #20
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Well I did hard first, and yesterday I blew threw normal in probably 8 hours. Hard to say exactly how long it was because I feel asleep But on normal & easy, if you have feet3 & lurk3, you can pretty much just run around like a jackass and not play the game like a ninja. Feet3 is the greatest skill, you can run full speed and make no noise!
Old 06-17-2007, 04:10 PM   #21
DaKing240

Send a message via AIM to DaKing240 Send a message via MSN to DaKing240 Send a message via Yahoo to DaKing240

DaKing240's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Gold   Submit - Gold   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth   Poker Final Table   1,000 Posts   Halo 2   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I did not earn any "mission" achievements while playing Co-op, while I did earn the stealth kills. Hope that helps, popping in the disk now to see what else I can earn.
Old 06-17-2007, 04:24 PM   #22
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKing240 View Post
I did not earn any "mission" achievements while playing Co-op, while I did earn the stealth kills. Hope that helps, popping in the disk now to see what else I can earn.
The secret mission achievements are 5,15,25,35,45. I don't know if you have to get gold on those or not, but each of those is an achievement.
Old 06-19-2007, 04:50 AM   #23
Crimzen dragon

Crimzen dragon's Gamercard
Whats up guys? I was wondering if anybody else is having a problem unlocking the Tomikichi Achievements.

I know which ones they are but for some reason it won't unlock the "Kill 50 Tomikichi" achievement.

I had no problem from level 1-20 but for some reason when I got to the 30th one it wouldn't unlock. So, I decieded to keep playing and it unlocked the 30 at level 37 and 40 at 47.

Now, here is the problem....I finished the game on another difficulty and still no achievement. I even wrote down all of the levels that I killed them on so I know I didn't miss any.

If I start a new game maybe that will help. Well, for now I'll get the last achievement and see if it unlocks then.
Crimzen dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:31 AM   #24
KTM444

I played the game for about 6 hours got 500 points don't feel the need to ever go back.
KTM444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 12:16 PM   #25
Flea

Flea Sixty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Bright Idea   Member of the Month   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   1,000 Posts   Gamer Score League, MVP, Season 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
How many levels are there?

Even as a toddler Graf One k has issues

Flea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2007, 06:59 PM   #26
Kaens

kaens's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flea View Post
How many levels are there?
Fifty. 50.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #27
|oneyedNewb|

Anger Monkey UK's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Definatly getting this game, just want to know if the acheivements are easy to obtain?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:01 AM   #28
sarezjay

Quote:
Originally Posted by |oneyedNewb| View Post
Definatly getting this game, just want to know if the acheivements are easy to obtain?
Depends what you mean by easy. You just need to put a decent amount of time into it, I'd say about 50 hours+

very time consuming.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:49 AM   #29
jddevil

jddevil's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarezjay View Post
very time consuming
... and VERY repetitive but still fun all the same!
Old 09-17-2007, 07:45 PM   #30
conor bp

conor BP's Gamercard
i wud say to get the full 1000 it takes ahwile u have to really like this game to go through it more than once i completed the game in about 2-3 days of playing since i got home from school unless i went out on a day but if u wanted the full 1000 id say it wud take u about 40-50 hours maybe its a time consuming game
conor bp is offline   Reply With Quote