PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Half Life 2: The Orange Box
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 06:58 PM   #301
Artemisk

Artimesk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas1806 View Post
So as it stands right now..

1. KeKeKumba

2. killerc0P
3. operationjackal
4. II HazyMist II
5. CCZMAN77
6. Andreas1806
7. Artimesk (Guy u should use ur Gamertag (Artimesk) as Forumsname (Artemisk) )
8. Damian83

Note, that when the list is complete, just send everyone a friend request with text Team Fortress 2 boost or something ! Im From Germany, so i hope we can find a Date/Time thats set near 4 p.m. till 10 p.m. (GMT+1)
or in German time 16 Uhr till 22 Uhr on Weekend im open for every time

I sendet all of u a Friendrequest... please @ all add everyone here to your Friends that the achievement can be unlocked. Now we have to find a date and Time
Lets get this done tomorrow!!! Everyone be on between 19-20 GMT+1. Which is about 1-2pm EST or GMT - 5
Old 11-10-2007, 08:09 PM   #302
Evil Quint

Evil Quint's Gamercard
I have not started team fortress yet so I will be happy to boost with anybody. Send me a friend request. I will be around most of the weekend.
Old 11-10-2007, 09:40 PM   #303
eclecticgamer

eclecticgamer11's Gamercard
I'm on right now if anyone wants to boost. GT is eclecticgamer11.
Old 11-10-2007, 10:33 PM   #304
Ethandog

Ethandog's Gamercard
yeah i need a lot of achievements just send me a friend request if you wanna have a achievement party with me
Old 11-11-2007, 12:27 AM   #305
LXg bam bam

LXG Bam Bam's Gamercard
add me xbbhx boyd Ill be on sunday night at 10 pm eastern
Old 11-11-2007, 04:38 AM   #306
BrutalSamurai22

BrutalSamurai22's Gamercard
add me BrutalSamurai22 on at anytime
Old 11-11-2007, 05:26 AM   #307
smockinchicken

add me smockinchicken if u need help boostin on whenever
Old 11-11-2007, 03:57 PM   #308
Dead Soulja

Dead Soulja96's Gamercard
I'm looking to get:

With friends like these... & Flamethrower

Gamertag: Dead Soulja96

Old 11-11-2007, 04:06 PM   #309
Gammy

Also need 'Friends like these' and 'Flamethrower' also ten kills with a turret one

Tag - Gammylicious
On most of the time
Old 11-11-2007, 05:07 PM   #310
mdj2010

mdj2010's Gamercard
Add me, GT: MDJ2010 - I'll be on most of the time - Im after Flamerthrower Cheev and Friends like these
Old 11-11-2007, 06:06 PM   #311
Artemisk

Artimesk's Gamercard
Okay guys I'm gonna start send f/r's right now and start inviting people in.

EDIT: Thanks to all that participated I got it! Only hardcore to go and I'm 100% done with TF2.

Last edited by Artemisk; 11-11-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:18 PM   #312
Chojin

Send a message via MSN to Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
looking to boost for:

Turret
5 Accumulate 10 turret kills with a single turret.
Nemesis
5 Get five revenge kills.
Hard to Kill
10 Get five kills in a row without dying.
Master of Disguise
15 Trick an opposing medic into healing you.
With Friends Like These
10Play in a game with seven or more players from your friends list.
Grey Matter
5Get 25 headshots as a Sniper.

which can all be done with the help of one person [except friends like these and the flamethrower one]

gamertag: chojin22000

Edit: Got all my achieves now. thanks Bijeloux

Last edited by Chojin; 11-12-2007 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 09:54 PM   #313
glock18forlife

KevOwnage's Gamercard
GT: KevOwnage. Only ones i need are the 1000 kills and the flame thrower one, but i'm only looking for the pyro one. Id be willing to help with others though.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:29 AM   #314
Bijeloux

Bijeloux's Gamercard
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum; in fact this is my first post (!) but I'm no stranger to Orange Box.
I've added a few of you as friends to try and start a boosting group. I've got over 900 GS on this game already but With Friends Like These is a pain in the ass. I'll be glad to help any of you with any achievements you're struggling with, or just have a game, since everyone else in the damn world seems to be playing COD4 right now.

Just to show you I'm not a freeloader, here's a free tip. Start a private match with one person on each side, map is 2Fort. One Engineer, one Pyro. Both meet up in one of the tunnels leading to/from the watery pool under the bridge. Stand the Engineer next to the water, and the Pyro in the tunnel nearby. Engineer builds a dispenser to the side. Pyro lights him on fire, he rushes backwards to the water, passing the dispenser (which keeps him alive) and the fire is put out. He then rushes back forwards...and the Pyro relights him. He rushes backwards again to be put out, being healed by the dispenser. Repeat until "Flamethrower" unlocks. Switch teams. You now both have Flamethrower....and it only took two of you

See you online. I have a lot more wisdom!

PS- Right now I'm having a little trouble with the router in my university halls (NAT is Moderate, if you're curious). My microphone works only sparingly, with some interference that sounds like harsh crackling. Most of the time it is fine, and I can hear everything you say perfectly, but if all you're getting is weird static- it'll be okay in a minute.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:51 PM   #315
Serequel

GT: Serequel

I need a few more achivements send me a F/R
Old 11-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #316
Wheeler

Wheeler's Gamercard
I need friends too.

Hey add me. Wheeler

I need the friends achievement and the turret. Help me help you...
Old 11-12-2007, 06:19 PM   #317
Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijeloux View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum; in fact this is my first post (!) but I'm no stranger to Orange Box.
I've added a few of you as friends to try and start a boosting group. I've got over 900 GS on this game already but With Friends Like These is a pain in the ass. I'll be glad to help any of you with any achievements you're struggling with, or just have a game, since everyone else in the damn world seems to be playing COD4 right now.

Just to show you I'm not a freeloader, here's a free tip. Start a private match with one person on each side, map is 2Fort. One Engineer, one Pyro. Both meet up in one of the tunnels leading to/from the watery pool under the bridge. Stand the Engineer next to the water, and the Pyro in the tunnel nearby. Engineer builds a dispenser to the side. Pyro lights him on fire, he rushes backwards to the water, passing the dispenser (which keeps him alive) and the fire is put out. He then rushes back forwards...and the Pyro relights him. He rushes backwards again to be put out, being healed by the dispenser. Repeat until "Flamethrower" unlocks. Switch teams. You now both have Flamethrower....and it only took two of you

PS- Right now I'm having a little trouble with the router in my university halls (NAT is Moderate, if you're curious). My microphone works only sparingly, with some interference that sounds like harsh crackling. Most of the time it is fine, and I can hear everything you say perfectly, but if all you're getting is weird static- it'll be okay in a minute.
yeah ya need to sort your mic out son! terrible communicating through guess work and pm's

but thanks for the help, got them very quickly and efficiently. recommended booster.

p.s any games you need help with that i could possibly help with give us a call - there was nout i could pay you back with :/

Old 11-12-2007, 07:36 PM   #318
GraveWurm

GraveWurm's Gamercard
hey, would anyone be up for getting 'with friends like these' achievement on TF2?

GT - GraveWurm

See you online hopefully

Last edited by GraveWurm; 11-12-2007 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:03 PM   #319
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraveWurm View Post
hey, would anyone be up for getting 'with friends like these' achievement on TF2?

GT - GraveWurm

See you online hopefully
I'll help do you know anyone else willing to help.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #320
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijeloux View Post

would you be willing to help out with friends like these i think gravewurm will too.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #321
Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
i got mine just by staying in a large game [16] and friending everyone who came and went in the game. eventually you'll get lucky and enough people will accept.

..and i don't think they have to stay long at all, just as long as they were present during some part of the game.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:27 PM   #322
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i got mine just by staying in a large game [16] and friending everyone who came and went in the game. eventually you'll get lucky and enough people will accept.

..and i don't think they have to stay long at all, just as long as they were present during some part of the game.
I tried that but people either just kept leaving or wouldn't accept lol. Thanks again for the help earlier.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #323
Chojin

Chojin22000's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung92 View Post
I tried that but people either just kept leaving or wouldn't accept lol. Thanks again for the help earlier.
and ill help you (and others) with friends like these if you need.

Old 11-12-2007, 10:55 PM   #324
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
and ill help you (and others) with friends like these if you need.
alright thanks ill let you know when I find some more people.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:04 PM   #325
XxxOshKoshxxX

Send a message via MSN to XxxOshKoshxxX

Kr3wSkater 90's Gamercard
i'll help as well just need most of the kill achievements.....only need 1 person send me a FR if u wanna do it right now!

Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #326
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Alright right now these are the people I have for the "with friends like these" achievement:
GraveWurm(possibly)
XxxOshKoshXxx
Chojin22000
Bijeloux(possibly)
xtremerocker
me
so if bijeloux and gravewurm could confirm with or if anyone else wants in just message me on xbox live

Last edited by Balmung92; 11-13-2007 at 02:39 AM. Reason: new information
Old 11-13-2007, 01:56 AM   #327
xtremerocker

Vagabond Shades's Gamercard
ach. trading

hey im on from 4or 6pm till midnight. so just message me over live telling me a time and ill try and make it. im also on xbox.com alot so i can get messages there.
----i need "friends like these" and "headshots" but im willing to help others with their ach.

GT: Xtremerocker713
Old 11-13-2007, 02:38 AM   #328
Balmung92

Balmung92's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerocker View Post
hey im on from 4or 6pm till midnight. so just message me over live telling me a time and ill try and make it. im also on xbox.com alot so i can get messages there.
----i need "friends like these" and "headshots" but im willing to help others with their ach.

GT: Xtremerocker713
I may be able to help you with both of those. I can help you with headshot whenever i'm on and for with friends like these ive already got a few people who are ttrying to get it too.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:30 AM   #329
GeneralOnx

Xaros Nex's Gamercard
Anybody thats on right now want to do some team fortress achievements?
XBL - GeneralOnx

Old 11-13-2007, 04:51 AM   #330
Thunderhorse39

Thunderhorse39's Gamercard
I'm down just send friend invite
GT Thunderhorse39
Closed Thread