PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #1
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
What are your favorite characters ?

I have played this game when it came out, I saw so many ppl playing online, overall the netcode has been much improved from kof98um, my favorite characters in this game is haomaru and Iori, the most characters used in online play are Iori, kyo, ryo, terry, rock, kaede which are from kof and last blade series, so what are ur favorite characters in this game?
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:58 AM   #2
Taiyz

Taiyz's Gamercard
I use K' and Ryo. I started out using Rock instead of Ryo but I find Rock's fighting style boring (I think he/it looks cool which is why I used him in the first place, but I just don't have fun playing as him. I like his 3-bar SDM though.)

Taiyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 12:49 AM   #3
Burning Revolver

BurningRevolver's Gamercard
Well, Yuki is pretty much an overall favourite for me, while Terry is just a beast in a fight. Those are my top two, but I sometimes alternate between K', Mr Karate and Genjyuro too.

I have this game on PS2 and I mained Robert and Kim, but for some reason I'm awful with them since I started playing the 360 game. :|
Burning Revolver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
DeadKill616

DeadKill616's Gamercard
My favorite characters would have to be Hanzo and Fuma, ironically they are like Ryu and Ken (Street Fighter). Sometimes I switch between "K" and Kim. Off subject, the color design is marvelous. Reminds me of Capcom vs SNK: MOTM.
DeadKill616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #5
bentiancai

Legend make's Gamercard
The color edit mode is absolutely cool, it allows you to modify ur own characters and play online.
bentiancai is offline   Reply With Quote