PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Forza Motorsport 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-11-2010, 01:08 PM   #121
killer-jef

jeffreyx93's Gamercard
with wich car do you race in the endurance and time trials races?
killer-jef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 12:03 AM   #122
scktwrnch

strictlybogart's Gamercard
hrm. I got the tampered profile error (most likely because I had the game on a memory card, played without the card plugged in and then inadvertantly had two save files -- long story short i think forza thought i was trying to "cheat")

but yeah, i had to delete and start again. i got the level 40 achievement.. $15 mil is just sooooooo much!
scktwrnch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 01:23 AM   #123
Vidmaster56

Ardon56's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostbite View Post
Nice list, except for the values for owning all of the cars from each region; 1 point, 2 points, 5, 10, 15, 25. Thats balanced!( I HATE 1 point achievements!!!)
1 and 2 point achievements are retarted. Thay should have just merged them all into one 5 gamer score achievement.
Vidmaster56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 06:28 PM   #124
SinkSickness

battlesage360's Gamercard
what actually does hire a driver means? does it affect the amount of cr you earn? scared to use it.
SinkSickness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 07:13 AM   #125
Nivekmi

Nivekmi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinkSickness View Post
what actually does hire a driver means? does it affect the amount of cr you earn? scared to use it.
You have nothing to worry about and it doesn't cost anything. Hiring a driver means letting the game race for you while taking between 50% and 100% of the winnings. The skill of the driver you choose determines the percentage they will take.

The downside is that you level up more slowly if you aren't getting all the winnings, and the game does the race in real time. If the controller dies mid race while you aren't paying attention, the game pauses.

The upside is that if the driver you hired wins, the trophy is yours as if you won it yourself.

I would recommend hiring a driver on tracks you hate or with cars you don't like. I personally hated the Shelby Cobra factory spec races, so I hired someone else to do it.
Nivekmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:17 AM   #126
Les Cheating

Les Cheating's Gamercard
So i'm near level 50 in my region, what happens next? Do I have to start over in a new region, back to level 1? Do you have to re-race all the same races representing your new region?

Last edited by Les Cheating; 04-18-2012 at 02:16 PM. Reason: smiley broken
Les Cheating is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:24 AM   #127
Les Cheating

Les Cheating's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason0626 View Post
question about 1,000,000 Online Credits - Earn 1,000,000 "Online Credits" from Tournaments and Career races.

does this include the money you earn in career?
it has to be online

Last edited by Les Cheating; 04-18-2012 at 02:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #128
Les Cheating

Les Cheating's Gamercard
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSRzero View Post
WTF, does anyone else think the nuremburg races for exhibition and time trial are extremely annoying? it seems as if I crash once and the whole race gets thrown away
That is the point of that particular track, a one lap endurance race. It's a major investment in time, and can be a major pain as well, but it's a great track, win or loose!
Old 07-08-2012, 04:02 AM   #129
BlackSunshine13

BlackSunshine13's Gamercard
Endurance Race help?

Looks like its been a while since anyone was on this thread, but can anyone out there tell me if/where you can make a pit stop on the Nurburgring track? I'm trying to go back and finish this game and the endurance races are the only medals I have left but I can't see anyplace to pit on that track? Thanks in advance
BlackSunshine13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:44 AM   #130
BlackSunshine13

BlackSunshine13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSunshine13 View Post
Looks like its been a while since anyone was on this thread, but can anyone out there tell me if/where you can make a pit stop on the Nurburgring track? I'm trying to go back and finish this game and the endurance races are the only medals I have left but I can't see anyplace to pit on that track? Thanks in advance

Found it!! And finally finished the All Gold All Race Type Achievement today Now all I need is to finish buying all the cars and the online CR and I'll be done.
BlackSunshine13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #131
NShepherd N7

NShepherd N7's Gamercard
This is one of those games where I look at the achievement list and decide I just don't enjoy it enough to go for all of them.
NShepherd N7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 04:10 PM   #132
TGLFC

TGRIFFINLFC's Gamercard
Just wrapping up the main game now, got most of the achievements. Ill probably get some of the little ones later. Bit dissapointed with not being able to get the full 1000G due to the closure of the auction house, but overall great game with great achievements.
TGLFC is offline   Reply With Quote