PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooters > Call of Juarez
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-14-2007, 05:17 AM   #1
L3giOn

I L3giOn I's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze   5,000 Posts   Gears of War Annex Challenge Runners Up   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Submit - Bronze   Street Fighter 2 Runner-up   Donator - Level 1   Uno - Gold
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Achievement Discussion

Discuss the achievements here.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:10 PM   #2
Krazie

Send a message via AIM to Krazie

Krazie x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Representer   Referrals - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   5,000 Posts   Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner   Bright Idea   Gears of War Tournament Final Four   Word of Mouth   Poker Tournament 2nd Place   Football Manager 2006 Tournament Runner-Up   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)
The achievements have been revealed! Post your thoughts here.
Old 05-06-2007, 07:32 PM   #3
Fonkey Monkey

Send a message via AIM to Fonkey Monkey

Fonkey Monkey's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Word of Mouth   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
i like them alot, very fun and original.
but on the 2ndish half of the list, is that single player or multiplayer?

Legendary Status!!
We Are Lasers.
Fonkey Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 10:43 PM   #4
trunk187

trunk187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Worms 3rd Place   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i reserved this game last week at gamestop it looks like it should be a lot of fun
Old 05-07-2007, 11:09 AM   #5
luggs69

master cheers's Gamercard
if it is anything like gun i will be buying the game straight away when is it released in the uk anyone know?
luggs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:56 PM   #6
Ruthless
Banned User

Ruthless x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Yeah i think it is very much like gun, achievements look harder though, they look good but i can see me not being able to do some and it pissing me right off, Uk release is supposed to be 1st of june so only bout 1 month to wait, i think it will be cool online different to normal games i just wanna know what the secret achievements are!!!!

100% Complete

Retail
King kong ~ Oblivion ~ Viva Pinata ~ FIFA RTFWC ~ Fuzion Frenzy 2 ~ TMNT
~ NBA STREET Home Court ~ Fight Night Round 3

Arcade

Uno ~ Dig Dug

Last edited by Ruthless; 05-07-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Ruthless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 05:20 PM   #7
WO1F

SRU Eternal's Gamercard
yea the achivments look easy/hard. and i think the second half is multiplayer and you get class types like sniper/rifleman that type of thing
WO1F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 07:01 PM   #8
Ruthless
Banned User

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Word of Mouth
Im gonna buy this on release day, hope its good
Old 06-05-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
Eyeradicate

EYEradicate's Gamercard
Yeah, I'd say some might just be given without even trying and others will make you work to earn them.... Just like I like it.

]
Eyeradicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
i like the way they have the achievements setup. looks like you could play the game straight through and not get a single achievement. so, to get them, you actually do have to go above and beyond to earn them.

i HATE secret achievements, though - they're so pointless. be our luck, the secret achievements are probably level completion achievements.
Old 06-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #11
Superman1292

Yea i just got it today the achivements aren't that hard to unlock The 2nd half is online achivements though. I got one secret worth 20 I just had to walk ten miles and i did that in about 5 chapters
Superman1292 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 12:44 AM   #12
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
[Secret Achievement - 20 points]
Long Distance - A distance of 10 miles covered.
* you will get this achievement eventually just playing through story mode. i unlocked it on episode V.

[Secret Achievement - 60 points]
Story Mode finished - Story mode finished.
* you will get this achievement when you complete story mode on easy or medium difficulty. (i don't know if hard difficulty has it's own achievement or not.)

[Secret Achievement - 20 points]
Duel Challenge finished - Duel Challenge finished.
* after you complete story mode and unlock all 9 duels, simply complete them to unlock the achievement.

[Secret Achievement - 25 points]
Young god - 6 bullets dodged in duels.
* in duel challenge mode, this is easiest done with "city scum." simply dodge 6 bullets and win the duel. to successfully dodge, lean in the opposite direction the enemy leans when you hear the BANG of his gun.

[Secret Achievement - 50 points]
Killing Machine - Get 20 kills in multiplayer without dying.
* self explanatory.

[Secret Achievement - 25 points]
Fireworker - 10 dynamites shot mid-air.
* near the end of episode III, at clyde's saloon, use concentration mode to shoot 10 sticks of dynamite being thrown at you.

one thing to note playing episode XV. to get the achievement for that level, you have to shoot 10 enemies in the head with the bow and arrow. on easy and medium, i only came across 7 to 8 enemies, so i didn't get the achievement. i don't know if it's true, but i've been told there is a total of 11 enemies on that level - 8 outside, 3 inside - and it's the same number no matter what difficulty you play on.

on episode XIV, to get the achievement, you have to shoot ten enemies in the head with the sniper rifle - i couldn't find it, at first. when you begin the level, directly behind you on the wall is a cannon. on the opposite end of the level, there is a ladder you can climb up to get on the wall. make your way around to the cannon and one of the enemies there has the sniper rifle. while you're up there, in case you're stuck on that level and don't know what you're suppose to do to advance, fire the cannon at the center building's front doors.

Last edited by Gorilla; 06-09-2007 at 05:17 PM. Reason: updated.
Gorilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 08:49 AM   #13
SkilledJR

SkilledJR's Gamercard
^^^
Quote:
one thing to note playing episode XV. to get the achievement for that level, you have to shoot 10 enemies in the head with the bow and arrow. on easy and medium, i only came across 7 to 8 enemies, so i didn't get the achievement. i don't know if it's true, but i've been told there is a total of 11 enemies on that level - 8 outside, 3 inside - and it's the same number no matter what difficulty you play on.
I'm having a huge problem with this Achievement. I've tried Killing all the guys I can before the timer runs out than kick over the water, and kill the one guy that comes out the front doors of the house, I can only find 8 guys, not including Juarez. Can anyone give out any more pointers for me?

SkilledJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 11:15 PM   #14
SkilledJR

SkilledJR's Gamercard
Nevermind I got it, There are exactly 11 guys to kill, 8 outside and 3 inside. I got to 5 before knocking over the Water Tower and 1 comes out of front of the house and 2 come out the back door for a total of 8 guys outside.

If you are having the same trouble I did, make sure you get right up on them to be sure you have the Head Shot.

SkilledJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:47 AM   #15
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
i finally got the achievement too. but i came across 9 guys outside, 3 inside and got the achievement on the 12th guy.
Old 06-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #16
Obmel

Obmel's Gamercard
Any idea how to get the Demolition acheivement? Says I need to play as gunslinger and kill with dynamite. What does the "X" mean?

I played a game and I only have 2 sticks as the gunslinger.....I threw both and killed 2 people with them. Why didn't I get it?
Obmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #17
dtolley

dtolley's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 3   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I just played through the bonus missions but didn't unlock an achievement. Has anyone else had this problem?
dtolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 03:24 PM   #18
zarouk

Send a message via MSN to zarouk

zarouk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtolley View Post
I just played through the bonus missions but didn't unlock an achievement. Has anyone else had this problem?
Me too

Also i finnished the game on normal difficulty and no archievement
zarouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 06:26 PM   #19
Gorilla

BLAKHOODe's Gamercard
i've also played through the extra missions and didn't get the achievement. question - when you played the extra missions, did you save after beating one and finish another later? that's what i did. i've heard, and i haven't tested it, so i don't know if it's true or not, that in order to unlock the achievement, you have to play all 3 extra missions in the same sittings. so, no saving and going back later.
Old 06-21-2007, 08:16 PM   #20
Darth Gatorz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
i've also played through the extra missions and didn't get the achievement. question - when you played the extra missions, did you save after beating one and finish another later? that's what i did. i've heard, and i haven't tested it, so i don't know if it's true or not, that in order to unlock the achievement, you have to play all 3 extra missions in the same sittings. so, no saving and going back later.
You have to play through all missions in one sitting
Darth Gatorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 11:36 PM   #21
trunk187

trunk187's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Worms 3rd Place   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Donator - Level 1
has any body figured out how to get the demolition achievement yet i tried to get it for like 2 hours last night but i cant find out how to do it.
Old 06-22-2007, 06:27 AM   #22
zarouk

Send a message via MSN to zarouk

zarouk's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla View Post
Hi,

i've played them on the same setting but sometime i save, turn off my x360 and finish another later ,but always on the same setting.
zarouk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:21 PM   #23
Ruthless
Banned User

Does anyone have complete level 10 with no damage achievement yet? how do u kill the bird circling you without gettin hit?

Tried it a few times cant do it, also i have been hurt but not saved it but at all my saves i havent been hurt will i still get achievement?
Old 06-24-2007, 07:42 PM   #24
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruthless Potato View Post
Does anyone have complete level 10 with no damage achievement yet? how do u kill the bird circling you without gettin hit?

Tried it a few times cant do it, also i have been hurt but not saved it but at all my saves i havent been hurt will i still get achievement?
You can't kill the birds. You have to avoid them. If you get hurt just jump off the cliff and start at the last checkpoint. You still get the achievement this way.

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:13 PM   #25
fire1811

Send a message via AIM to fire1811 Send a message via MSN to fire1811 Send a message via Yahoo to fire1811

Smelly Inferno's Gamercard
Guys I just played though on Very hard and didn't get the achievement. If this happens to anyone else make sure you start a new game and play the very beginning on the Gatling gun. You will get it after that.

I was so pissed till I remembered that part.
fire1811 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 06:58 PM   #26
acawn

Yung Hustle's Gamercard
does anyone have this achievement this one seems impossible
acawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:13 AM   #27
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Regarding the 24 hour achievement. Can anyone confirm just starting a level and leaving our box on? I just left my on for about an hour, quit the level (didn't finish) and checked my stats and nothing changed. If you just have to leave it on then complete the level, I'll just do the church/graveyard level where there no enemies and you just got to open the hole. Anyone know?
Old 07-02-2007, 01:27 AM   #28
Gump

II Gump ll's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slane View Post
Regarding the 24 hour achievement. Can anyone confirm just starting a level and leaving our box on? I just left my on for about an hour, quit the level (didn't finish) and checked my stats and nothing changed. If you just have to leave it on then complete the level, I'll just do the church/graveyard level where there no enemies and you just got to open the hole. Anyone know?
I think you have to be moving for 24 hrs. It is glitched, so it will probably take even longer than 24.
Gump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 01:52 AM   #29
Slane

Send a message via AIM to Slane

madslane's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
I think you have to be moving for 24 hrs. It is glitched, so it will probably take even longer than 24.
Damn alrady beat the game on Very Hard and only at 16 hours. Does MP count towards the time also?
Old 07-02-2007, 01:55 AM   #30
Gump

II Gump ll's Gamercard
No, all I have read says that it is strictly a sp achievement...
Gump is offline   Reply With Quote