PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password
 

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > BioShock
Subscribe    Donate

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2007, 02:18 AM   #31
HotScott92
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Somewhere in hell
Posts: 141

HotScott92's Gamercard
Hmm... these seem like pretty decent achievements. Some to keep me playing...I think I won't have TOO much trouble with it.
HotScott92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 AM   #32
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
Achievements look good although they might be a little hard. They also seems that one mistake through single player screws it all up.
What in gods name do you mean single player screws it all up?

Dude,this game was designed for sigle player only....you know that,dont you?
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:51 AM   #33
ZoopSoul
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 190

ZoopSoul's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Referrals - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
They wouldn't keep the savior one in the public if one for harvesting them all is a secret. Beyond that, they have one for harvesting/saving them all already on that list. It's not consistent with the other achievements. Seriously, think about it. It doesn't make sense.

The secret ones will be story-related. They don't wanna give the game's plot entirely away.
ZoopSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #34
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I know some of the secrets will be story related...but why wouldnt there be one for harvesting all the LS?theres one for SAVING them all,one for doing,either or doing a mix,so why shouldnt there be one?

Please tell me if you have a reason why it shouldnt be one for harvesting.
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 01:08 AM   #35
Fanthir
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 7

Fanthir's Gamercard
Why it wont be a 100 point achievement

If you recall them saying you need adam for all your powers, and when you kill a little sister you get a whole buncha adam. Why would they reward you for taking the semi-easy way out. I would think going on without as much adam would make the game progressively harder. It will probably be a 30 point achievement.
I would like to see the wrench achievement as the 100 because that seems to be the most likely. Or it could be an achievement were you go through the game without fighting at all.
Fanthir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 06:36 AM   #36
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Hmmm.....point taken.....

But i still say there is an achievement for killing all the sisters...

And one for completeing the game without fighting?Wouldnt that be,to ay the least, damn near impossible is this kinda game?
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 07:49 PM   #37
Chilidog Chaos
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Denver, Colorado
Posts: 820

stiff bon air's Gamercard
Is this game the same deal as shadowrun? I don't have Vista and am planing on getting it for XP, will it still have achievements or am I left dry?
Chilidog Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 05:09 PM   #38
Elite Assassin
 
Elite Assassin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 185

NothingIRemains's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I hate my life. Sort of. 40 points is at least rewarding. The 100 pointer is probably something stupid, then, like play for 100 hours.
How I hate 100 hour achievements Far Cry, C&c 3, Dead or Alive 4 and what ever else. I guess it is better then 10,000 kills in gears for some.
Elite Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 04:16 AM   #39
Tytech
 
Tytech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Washington State
Posts: 76

Tytech17's Gamercard
The achievements dont bug me at all, I heard there are lots of ways to go through the story so that brings some good replay value.
__________________




Retail 100%
NBA 2K6 l TMNT l King Kong l Madden NFL 06 l Gun
(easy games I know)
Arcade 100%
UNO l Pocketbike Racer
Working on 100%
Condemned:Criminal origins l Halo 3 l
Tytech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:58 PM   #40
bubbaking
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4

ThePowerOfAle's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoopSoul View Post
They wouldn't keep the savior one in the public if one for harvesting them all is a secret. Beyond that, they have one for harvesting/saving them all already on that list. It's not consistent with the other achievements. Seriously, think about it. It doesn't make sense.

The secret ones will be story-related. They don't wanna give the game's plot entirely away.
Yeah, I'd agree with this. It seems odd that the first achievement is for completing the welcome to rapture level, but there aren't any achievements for the other levels. I'd be willing to bet that a few of them are secret because they're story related spoilers.
bubbaking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 09:53 PM   #41
Pyroman31
 
Pyroman31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,095
Send a message via AIM to Pyroman31

pyroman31's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I'd say that's a good idea. Just look at Halo3...Everyone knows the levels now...
__________________


Pyroman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 06:44 PM   #42
DemonInU
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9

Demoninu's Gamercard
I try not to wonder on the achievements to much, If it is 25 Hours Thank god because that Is REALLY long for FPS to say the least...I think that with all of the different paths everyone will have to play through the game at least twice to find everything and try everything and so on and so fourth...Although I am planning on going through the first time without Harvesting the Little Girls Because, I was watching a video and it says that you still get alittle ADAM from the rescue of The little girls and that the Person that whats you to rescue the girls will make it worth your while so it will probally have its pluses.
DemonInU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 06:39 PM   #43
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Thats what i thought as well DemonInU.....except...that saviour achievement just encourages me to try it....I like the achievements just because theyre like mini milestones for me....

Oh and demon,i thought i should point this out....you said 'so on and so fourth' right?Well,I think,im not positive though because my spelling sucks,that 'fourth' should be spelled 'forth'
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 07:26 PM   #44
XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68

XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX's Gamercard
I can already tell these will be some fun , some challenging , and some long achievements to get!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait for this game.
XxCRAZYSNIP3RxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:03 AM   #45
DemonInU
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Posts: 9

Demoninu's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel My Rage View Post
Thats what i thought as well DemonInU.....except...that saviour achievement just encourages me to try it....I like the achievements just because theyre like mini milestones for me....

Oh and demon,i thought i should point this out....you said 'so on and so fourth' right?Well,I think,im not positive though because my spelling sucks,that 'fourth' should be spelled 'forth'
Yeah you may be right, I was kinda Rushing because I get that why when I think about something....And have that kind of response...Sorry Yeah the achievements do push the game play, But I try not to let it take over me having fun and some people let that happen. They just rent or buy every game, just for the GamerScore...
DemonInU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:49 AM   #46
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonInU View Post
Yeah you may be right, I was kinda Rushing because I get that why when I think about something....And have that kind of response...Sorry Yeah the achievements do push the game play, But I try not to let it take over me having fun and some people let that happen. They just rent or buy every game, just for the GamerScore...
Dude.....I rent/buy a lot of games for achievements too....but im not an achievement whore.I dont get a game i absolutely HATE with a freaking passion for achievements.....i cant torture myself like that...But also,i rent a lot of games before i buy or just to try the games,so on my card i have you know,15+k out of like,30+k in gamerscore
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:39 AM   #47
tS-BLiTZ
 
tS-BLiTZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ohio State University
Posts: 219
Send a message via AIM to tS-BLiTZ

mattBLiTZ's Gamercard
So I haven't gotten a chance to play the demo yet, and haven't been following this. Are the achievements like upgrade all of x gonna be like Crackdown getting 4 stars in everything, or is it gonna be like if you get to the end of the game with 99% everything nothing maxed out, you have to replay it with empty stats again. Trying to understand how the system works here, I hope it's something where you can keep replaying your same character until you max everything, because I want to go through it first with no achievements in mind just playing.
__________________
AIM: MLG BLiTZ
GT: BLiTZ is Z
facebook.com/mlgBLiTZ
twitter.com/mlgBLiTZ <-Message me saying to follow back and I will
tS-BLiTZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #48
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Blitz,the game is not like Crackdown in the aspect that once you beat the game,you must restart to play again or reload your last save...and you can see the achievements,theyve been up on the site for a bit now....The 'maxing' achievements have to deal with Splicer research and weapon upgrades,thats about it.But this game isnt linear.There is a story and 'missions' you MUST do to get further into the game and into more areas,but you are ALWAYS allowed to backtrack to areas youve been to before,you are not requiered to go back,so you can pretty much make ths game last as long as you want.
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'

Last edited by Feel My Rage; 08-13-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:50 PM   #49
Zef
 
Zef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Zef-cave
Posts: 5,417

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Just finished the demo and had a bit of a ponder on a possible, albeit crazy achievement. Big Daddy Boxer - Defeat a Big Daddy using only melee weapons

Since I haven't fought one I don't know how impossibly hard that would be to accomplish, but it would be bloody hilarious trying.
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:01 PM   #50
Wreckon Dracgon
 
Wreckon Dracgon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Fifth Moon of Korriban
Posts: 3,180

Wreckon Dracgon's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Gamerscore League Season 7 Winner   Gamerscore League Season 5 Winner   Donator - Level 1   A+ Thread Award   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 3   Word of Mouth   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Gamer Score League First Place, Season 2   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 12 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zef View Post
Just finished the demo and had a bit of a ponder on a possible, albeit crazy achievement. Big Daddy Boxer - Defeat a Big Daddy using only melee weapons

Since I haven't fought one I don't know how impossibly hard that would be to accomplish, but it would be bloody hilarious trying.
Bloody indeed my friend. Although I hate collection achievements would be sweet to see

"Those Things Cause Cancer - Smoke Every Pack of Cigarettes in the Game"

"Time to Call Alcoholics Anonymous - Drink All Alcoholic Beverages in the Game"

I just love the blurry/dizzy affect that happens after you drink three drinks in a row... but hell anything to boost the EVE BABY.
__________________
Wreckon Dracgon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:47 PM   #51
JoEy0808
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 208
Send a message via AIM to JoEy0808 Send a message via MSN to JoEy0808 Send a message via Yahoo to JoEy0808

JoEy0808's Gamercard
the achievments overall will be a bit challenging and some time consuming, its a good game though, kinda scary lol
JoEy0808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:53 PM   #52
Zef
 
Zef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Zef-cave
Posts: 5,417

Torn Volk's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Silver   Word of Mouth   Member of the Month
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Oo, just remembered more I thought of.

Mean Drunk - Kill an enemy whilst under the influence of alcohol

Fire and Ice - Help out a frozen Splicer in a blazing hot kind of way (kill a frozen splicer using Incinerate)

Little Daddy - Kill X Big Daddies

Ceaser 2.0 - Use Enrage and watch two Big Daddies lock horns
Zef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #53
tehwalrus
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 35

ROB0TinDisguise's Gamercard
I think going without harvesting any little sisters won't make it -that- much harder, in the developer walkthrough on youtube he mentioned that if you save the little sisters they'll give you some adam anyways.
tehwalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 03:34 AM   #54
SuddleD
 
SuddleD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 158

SuddleD's Gamercard
Is there an actual achievement list for this game yet? I didn't see it...
__________________

SuddleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:05 AM   #55
Link2430
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 163

Saulbak's Gamercard
Yes it's on the main page...here's a link:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/a...php?gameID=271
Link2430 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 12:28 AM   #56
Mortikie
 
Mortikie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Earth
Posts: 215

Mortikie's Gamercard
I know all the secret achievements, but they give away parts of the story line so I will refrain from posting them. Unless of course, you all want to know them.

Anyway, they all seem to have to do with the main story line, so if you beat the game, then you should get them all.
__________________
This is my signature. It sucks.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19120&dateline=118334  5102
Mortikie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 10:44 AM   #57
tbc_hitman
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York
Posts: 16
Send a message via AIM to tbc_hitman Send a message via MSN to tbc_hitman

TBC HITMAN's Gamercard
this game is so cool
tbc_hitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:16 PM   #58
SuddleD
 
SuddleD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bay Area, CA
Posts: 158

SuddleD's Gamercard
Really fun game, I just don't always like when they split it up b/t 50 achievements....seems like it takes longer to get them all, heh.
__________________

SuddleD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 05:37 PM   #59
Feel My Rage
 
Feel My Rage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa,Fl
Posts: 838

Scourge of Eden's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Those of you who lucked out and got it early...

I HATE YOU!!!
Grrrrrrr....

Now I have to wait for the games real release date to get it from my local gamestop....

And yes,i know its being sold on ebay as well....but i think i can wait half a week for not having to pay an extra 30 bucks for it...
__________________
Retail 100%:
TMNT | Oblivion (1250) | Halo 3 old 1k | Avatar:TLA:TBE | COD 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pants Party
You sir, have been owned. Locking this down to prevent more people from completely tearing your argument apart
As the great General Khazard once said....
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Khazard View Post
quichobitchin'
Feel My Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 06:29 PM   #60
AcidAngel
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 17

AcidAngel's Gamercard
here's the missing achievement in the list, i dont know how to submit it / its not a spoiler

AcidAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:42 AM.