PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-03-2010, 06:53 AM   #61
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

xAcCeSs DeNiEd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooljoe View Post
I have just a quick question. You can replay missions after you have beaten the game on hard to get any secrets you have missed, am I right?
yeh you can
xAcCeSs DeNiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:51 AM   #62
Yann Le Pentrec

Yann Le Pentrec's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlackWidow View Post
Very basic guide. I actually think its tough on the hard difficulty so Im not sure what game your playing. Actually your gamercard says you havent even played it. Intresting!!
This game really isn't difficult on hard. If you've played any COD on Veteran then you'll rinse this.
Yann Le Pentrec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #63
ConfusedGeek

Confusedgeek's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i hope for the day when someone says a game is hard, someone doesnt respond by saying it isnt.

now one can ever let that statement go.
ConfusedGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 04:41 PM   #64
Nero Mystyraa

Nero Mystyraa's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblnx View Post
(with the help of someone to correct my faults because I'm French...)
I don't think you have to worry about that...your English is better than most Americans that I've seen type! In fact, if you didn't mention you're French, I would have thought that English was your first language lol. Btw English isn't my first language either.
Nero Mystyraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 08:42 PM   #65
DusanMandic219

DusanMandic219's Gamercard
I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing Intel 23 but I go to the guide and the 23rd one I already have. I don't won't to go through the whole game for the 3rd time. Anyone have any idea?

EDIT: Apparently intel 23 is in Chapter six before you place the last charge.

Last edited by DusanMandic219; 07-03-2010 at 11:50 PM.
DusanMandic219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:58 AM   #66
DeafSunchaser

MrSunchaser's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
u have never played this game!.... so my verdict! SHIT GUIDE will wait to see if some one eles makes a guide better than this

BF2142

DeafSunchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 10:00 AM   #67
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

xAcCeSs DeNiEd's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafSunchaser View Post
u have never played this game!.... so my verdict! SHIT GUIDE will wait to see if some one eles makes a guide better than this
he has played the game just on a different account and the guide is fine its not like the achievements are hard. Go make your own if it's that bad.
xAcCeSs DeNiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #68
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
i have actually played the game on my proper account but my console just got e74 so cant update online. and i aint played the game yet i made like two of the videos :S so think what your saying before go make a fool of yourself.
Ricey-BFD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 02:52 PM   #69
0014gamer

cheatbeastxcom's Gamercard
I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing #28 - but when I go to where #28 should be but its not there. I have replayed this level 6-7 times and its just not there but I do remember picking this one up without viewing the guide during my first play so i'm not sure what could have happened.

Anyone have any idea?
0014gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 03:34 PM   #70
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0014gamer View Post
I'm having a problem with a secret. It says I'm missing #28 - but when I go to where #28 should be but its not there. I have replayed this level 6-7 times and its just not there but I do remember picking this one up without viewing the guide during my first play so i'm not sure what could have happened.

Anyone have any idea?
the secrets dont go in the order you find them in and there is not really anyway to find out which secret is which number. the only way to find out which one you have missed is just run throught the game again on easy and at the end of the mission it tells you how many you found in the level if any. mission 10 says there aint any but infact there are two.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #71
DusanMandic219

Quote:

Anyone have any idea?
had the same problem.
Old 07-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #72
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Don't be a moron, anyone can make a second account and play the game without it showing on their real account. I do it all the time for collectible guides.

Flying Knives - 30
Kill 10 enemies with throwing knives.

Anytime you come across a guard that is on there own push up on the d-pad and throw a knife at him.

You may want to add that you have to do this either in one level, or as you progress. You can't just kill an enemy, die or reload a checkpoint and kill the same person over and over. I'm not sure if once you get to a checkpoint or save though if it saves your current status on this achievement. Seeing as I'm still playing through the start of level 3 and getting spotted through rocks and buildings it may take a little longer to confirm.

I would possibly up the difficulty a little as well, maybe to 5 or so. This game isn't impossible but it's no walk in the park.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #73
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by [IMG
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1357/-vefgQ==.jpg[/IMG]Flying Knives - 30
Kill 10 enemies with throwing knives.

Anytime you come across a guard that is on there own push up on the d-pad and throw a knife at him.

You may want to add that you have to do this either in one level, or as you progress. You can't just kill an enemy, die or reload a checkpoint and kill the same person over and over. I'm not sure if once you get to a checkpoint or save though if it saves your current status on this achievement. Seeing as I'm still playing through the start of level 3 and getting spotted through rocks and buildings it may take a little longer to confirm.

I would possibly up the difficulty a little as well, maybe to 5 or so. This game isn't impossible but it's no walk in the park.
will do thanks for advise.
Old 07-04-2010, 10:44 PM   #74
0014gamer

cheatbeastxcom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DusanMandic219 View Post
had the same problem.
Did you get it fixed?

and it was #29 not #28 that I'm stuck on
0014gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 11:30 PM   #75
DusanMandic219

Quote:
Did you get it fixed?

and it was #29 not #28 that I'm stuck on
kinda i just went through the levels checking all the spots until i found it. I'm not sure what the point is when labeling intels in no specific order, but still giving them a number. For me I needed intel 23 and it was level 6 i think.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:52 AM   #76
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
kinda i just went through the levels checking all the spots until i found it. I'm not sure what the point is when labeling intels in no specific order, but still giving them a number. For me I needed intel 23 and it was level 6 i think.
the reason in the videos they are numbered as they are is because thats the order you would find them throughout the game to number them as they actually are you would have to quit the game everytime you found a secret
Old 07-05-2010, 12:40 PM   #77
Veenix

Xx V34niX xX's Gamercard
Fail on "Steal From Under Their Noses"

Is anyone having problems completing the game on hard so far?
I have problems on the level called Steal from Under Their Noses, its just horrible. When you have to escape the hut after you have downloaded the files from the Computer you loose around 25hp for each shot that hits you, and i have managed to jump into the water with 100hp but it is quite hard when you swim 1meter per 3 second and get shot constantly without them missing, totally different from the Easy difficulty where i got out of the water with around 90hp.

You can neither use first aid kits when swimming. Anyone have any ideas on how to progress?
Veenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 03:19 PM   #78
DusanMandic219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey-BFD View Post
the reason in the videos they are numbered as they are is because thats the order you would find them throughout the game to number them as they actually are you would have to quit the game everytime you found a secret
I wasn't necessarily saying it was your fault or anything, just trying to say that why would the people that were handling the intels give them individual numbers when they really don't need them. Your numbers make sense, because they're numerical and the games numbers are pretty random.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veenix View Post
Is anyone having problems completing the game on hard so far?
I have problems on the level called Steal from Under Their Noses, its just horrible. When you have to escape the hut after you have downloaded the files from the Computer you loose around 25hp for each shot that hits you, and i have managed to jump into the water with 100hp but it is quite hard when you swim 1meter per 3 second and get shot constantly without them missing, totally different from the Easy difficulty where i got out of the water with around 90hp.

You can neither use first aid kits when swimming. Anyone have any ideas on how to progress?
This one takes some time if you time your jump into the water with a nice health in mid air you can start swimming with a least close to or full health. when you get into the water just keep right. Once you see a little house on the right just past the netting thats on either side, hang a sharp left and then you should be really close to land before they stop shooting. And once you hit land you should be good but in case your not just hug the wall on the left and heal. hope this helped.

Last edited by DusanMandic219; 07-05-2010 at 03:26 PM.
DusanMandic219 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #79
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
I wasn't necessarily saying it was your fault or anything, just trying to say that why would the people that were handling the intels give them individual numbers when they really don't need them. Your numbers make sense, because they're numerical and the games numbers are pretty random.
i do apologize if i made it sound like i was having a go haha i wasn't
Old 07-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #80
Veenix

Xx V34niX xX's Gamercard
Quote:
This one takes some time if you time your jump into the water with a nice health in mid air you can start swimming with a least close to or full health. when you get into the water just keep right. Once you see a little house on the right just past the netting thats on either side, hang a sharp left and then you should be really close to land before they stop shooting. And once you hit land you should be good but in case your not just hug the wall on the left and heal. hope this helped.
Im not sure what i did but i think i sprinted in the water, can you actually do that? I mean swim faster by taping the left thumpstick? Havn't been swimming alot in the game but it seemed to help Also sticking to left seemed to help me but i can't confirm it will for others.
Veenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 11:49 PM   #81
DusanMandic219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veenix View Post
Im not sure what i did but i think i sprinted in the water, can you actually do that? I mean swim faster by taping the left thumpstick? Havn't been swimming alot in the game but it seemed to help Also sticking to left seemed to help me but i can't confirm it will for others.
I too was tapping the left thumbstick in, but it was more out of desperation for completing that part.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:46 AM   #82
bblnx

BeBe LiNuXx's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricey-BFD View Post
Quote:
Exactly. So now please, stop asking me questions on youtube or here in PM. The numbers in my videos are mine and they are not the same in the game. But I ordered the secrets in the order where you can find them. So you have to go throught the game if you missed one. Yes, that's not pratical, but the game doesn't have a long lifetime... So you can remember what are the secrets you found, I think.
bblnx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #83
he1nz

he1nz's Gamercard
Thanks a lot to the maker of this guide! Got all my secrets in first try
Old 07-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #84
SWAGGART
Banned User

ZIGGYTR0N's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Well done on the guide man, keep it up Ill be getting this one in the post in a few days thanks again for taking the time to make this.
SWAGGART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:04 AM   #85
Infernal

A 2rue boofer's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Over Achiever - Silver
Horrible Achievement Guide, there is literally no info for a majority of the Achievements, and you're telling me that the 1000 only takes 30-40 hours, lol Yeah right takes more than that just for the 2000 kills.
Infernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:57 AM   #86
xXShadowXx500

INSAN3xKILLSH0T's Gamercard
looks like a pretty good guide..I will check it out more when I start working on Sniper as I am currently trying to get all the achievements in the Godfather 2. I need 2 more.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 1000/1000
Modern Warfare 2 - 1000/1000
Modern Warfare 3 - 1310/1310
The Godfather 2 - 1000/1000

Arcade
Trials Evolution - 400/400
Minecraft - 400/400
Harms Way - 200/200

xXShadowXx500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:43 AM   #87
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Good guide except for the grammar. For the achievement "One Package, two achievements" its is "throw" not "through"
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 06:40 PM   #88
KeepEmRolling

KeepEmRolling's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Has anyone gotten Through the Wall to work following the video shown in the guide? I've done exactly what's shown several times now, and nada. Where did some of you get that to pop so i can try another spot.

I got two kill, one shot without even trying but I've shot a couple people through a wall besides trying the video and it hasn't registered.

Well, after shooting 5 or 6 enemies through a wall, it finally popped.

Last edited by KeepEmRolling; 07-09-2010 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Update
KeepEmRolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:20 PM   #89
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomized View Post
Good guide except for the grammar. For the achievement "One Package, two achievements" its is "throw" not "through"
haha wow my bad dint even realise
Old 07-10-2010, 09:27 PM   #90
Ricey-BFD

Ricey BD6's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infernal View Post
Horrible Achievement Guide, there is literally no info for a majority of the Achievements, and you're telling me that the 1000 only takes 30-40 hours, lol Yeah right takes more than that just for the 2000 kills.
well im sorry if you dont like it but there literally is info and videos for the majority of the achievements so dont no where your lukin pal
but yeah the game take about 30 - 40 hours depending how you play the multiplayer if you have everyone willing to boost you will get it done quicker and prob less than 30 hours.