|04-14-2007, 08:38 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Enumclaw, Wa
Duping after Shivering Isles patch
So, I didn't see a thread about the newer technique, but didn't search the "official thread".
Also, if this doesn't belong on the site, feel free to delete it!
Here's how to dupe after the latest update!
1. Have in your possession two of one type of scroll (well refer to this as scroll S), and one of another scroll (scroll E). These can be any scrolls, if you don't already have them on your persons, just buy them from a shop.
2. Go into your inventory and go to your scrolls. Highlight scroll S, and press the A button twice (this puts it in your spell queue, but doesn't use it). Now highlight scroll E and and press the X button to drop it. Congrats! You just duped an item! But wait, only two? This'll take forever! Don't worry! We can keep raising our scroll count to dupe more items.
3. Pick up both dropped E scrolls so you now have three of scroll E, and two of scroll S.
4. Goto scrolls in inventory, highlight scroll E press A button twice, then highlight scroll S and drop it. Pick up all S scrolls.
4. Goto scrolls in inventory, Highlight scroll S and press A button twice, then highlight scroll E and drop it. Pick up all E scrolls.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 and your scroll count will keep going up! Every time you dupe scrolls, you'll drop "two" scrolls, one will be a single scroll, one will be the amount of the scroll equipped.
6. When you have enough scrolls to get the number of items you want to dupe. Go to your scrolls inventory, equip scroll twice, the drop whatever item you want to dupe!
The scrolls count is the same as the arrow count like the old dupe tricks. When you dupe an item, you'll drop whatever number of scrolls you have.
Some stuff to keep in mind.
|04-16-2007, 12:43 PM||#2|
Admittedly it is buried on page 11 of the glitch thread lol
|05-26-2007, 10:58 PM||#3|
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: London, UK
one other thing... don't be an idiot like me and duplicate 960 apples... the area you do it in lags real bad
|02-07-2008, 05:55 AM||#6|
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: El Salvador, Central America
if anyone know a way to get or duplicate money would be really useful because i have a lot of things and my character is really strong but i'm as poor as the waterfront people
|02-07-2008, 05:03 PM||#7|
Ninja Mod MKII
Join Date: Dec 2006
Just sell stuff from dungeon diving or from hitting the camps. You can usually make quite a bit, even at low levels, just by making a round on the camps. Then other thing you might try is hitting the farms for ingredients and making potions to sell. If you get master in alchemy, you can make single ingredient potions that are worth alot, not that you will have money troubles...
|05-28-2008, 10:05 AM||#10|
using this glitch you can do the Permanent Effect glitch that allows you to add the effects of enchanted items permanently
You can permanently add the effects a magical item gives you. good or bad.
DON'T TRY THIS WITH:
Make sure the magic item you are about to CE does not do anything you don't want it to because CE is IRREVERSIBLE. you DON'T want to have permanent night eye, trust me.
RINGS WORK WELL!!! So use your enchanting altar to make rings that do what you want.
*Don't increase your speed, athletics, or acrobatics too high!!! Trial and error is the best teacher for this. 250 is a good number to stop at. You are fast, and can jump really high.
*I recommend you make an item you want to do a CE with because once you have duped it it can not be equipped again
*Water breathing is a great one to CE. Water walking is fine, to go underwater, you can jump in while moving forward to go under. Or just look down and move forward.
OK, HERE IS THE CONSTANT EFFECT (CE) TRICK STEP BY STEP:
1. Using exactly 2 scrolls, dupe a magical item you wish you could have permanently into 2 copies. No more no less.
2. Equip one of the copies. You will see in your inventory screen that the one copy you're wearing is grey, and just below that is the second copy you're not wearing.
3. NOW EQUIP 4 SCROLLS INSTEAD OF 2
(not absolutely necessary, especially for rings, but some items seem to 'stay' on your character better this way).
4. (Similar to duping) Punch and enter inventory screen before you get done swinging.
5. Click "unequip" on your equipped 4 scrolls. The game will tell you that 'you cant do that right now'. DON'T EXIT INVENTORY JUST YET!!!
6. Now drop the copy you are NOT WEARING. Notice both will fall from your inventory. If you now try to equip the item you can't, but check out your stats page, it worked!!!! You now have that item's effect on you constantly.
*NOTE 1: if items are not sticking to your character, you can reset your Xbox after each item. This solves the problem. Guaranteed.
*NOTE 2: If you're speed or acrobatics is too high, you can create your own rings that drain speed or acrobatics on self. CE them onto your character.
|06-01-2008, 01:17 AM||#11|
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Temperance, MI
The point? He did it BECAUSE he could!!
I did it too with an useless item, except I used skulls. I placed several hundred un the dark brotherhood table in the crypt. I thought it looked great.