PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 11-29-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
McDiesel92

Whisper1992's Gamercard
MP achievements

Hi there. I'm hoping to finish up the mp achievements over my Christmas break Dec 9th-Jan 6th. I would like to have 2 teams of 2 or more. How I was going to plan Team Battle is we would divide up into teams and team 1 would shoot the team 2 without evading then we would switch team 2 and team 1 and keep going till all players had the 200 Kills achievement. After that we all would just crash as it would result in a tie and we all get the win. We would play Battle Royale with the all crashing method as well as Siege Battle. I have already done the Co-Op but if anyone needs it we can. Make sure you have use of F-22(all weapons) and Su-33(rockets) for the missions. I'll send out a Xbox Live message 2 days and 1 day before our schedule meet time. I live on the East coast U.S. (-5 GMT).
GT: Whisper1992 send me message with friend request about the group.
McDiesel92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 01:32 AM   #2
Bushee Brow

Bushee Brow's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDiesel92 View Post
Hi there. I'm hoping to finish up the mp achievements over my Christmas break Dec 9th-Jan 6th. I would like to have 2 teams of 2 or more.
Sorry, just now saw your post.

Have you finished your 3 MP achievements?

I have 3 X-Boxes and 3 copies of the game and did Team Battle, Battle Royale and Siege Battle alone with these 3 boxes.

What I need is the 2 Co-Op Missions. Cant do these with idle controllers because I always run out of time.

I would help you with your 3 MPs, (Team, Royale, and Siege and I dont care about my wins or losses) if you help me with the 2 Co-Op.

Live in PA, east coast, same time zone as yours. Retired, can play most any time. Can play as long as necessary or until my wife prys me out of my chair with a crowbar.
Gears Judgment - Seriously Judgmental, All achievements, All Ribbons - 100%

Last edited by Bushee Brow; 01-12-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Bushee Brow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
McDiesel92

Whisper1992's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushee Brow View Post
Sorry, just now saw your post.

Have you finished your 3 MP achievements?

I have 3 X-Boxes and 3 copies of the game and did Team Battle, Battle Royale and Siege Battle alone with these 3 boxes.

What I need is the 2 Co-Op Missions. Cant do these with idle controllers because I always run out of time.

I would help you with your 3 MPs, (Team, Royale, and Siege and I dont care about my wins or losses) if you help me with the 2 Co-Op.

Live in PA, east coast, same time zone as yours. Retired, can play most any time. Can play as long as necessary or until my wife prys me out of my chair with a crowbar.
I only have done 10 Siege and 10 Team so far. We'll need 3 for Co-Op so hopefully the guy I was working with can be free for those. For the Team, If it can be me and him against your controllers would speed up that victory as well as 200 kills. What's you GT?
McDiesel92 is offline   Reply With Quote