PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Simulation > Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-27-2007, 09:37 PM   #1
dotCody

dotCody's Gamercard
Legend:
  • Achieved on Easy Difficulty
  • Achieved on Normal Difficulty
  • Achieved on Hard Difficulty
  • Achieved on Expert Difficulty
  • Achieved on Ace Difficulty

1. BRONZE ACE - Awarded for destroying 300 enemies
  2. SILVER ACE - Awarded for destroying 1500 enemies
  3. GOLD ACE - Awarded for destroying 3000 enemies
  4. BRONZE MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
  5. SILVER MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.
  6. GOLD MARKSMAN - Awarded for destroying 200 enemy aircraft with the machine gun.
  7. NEEDLE'S EYE - Awarded for performing 10 consecutive landings amidst the heat of battle
  8. NIGHT OWL - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Attacker type aircraft. (A-10A Thunderbolt II, Tornado GR.4 or F-117A Nighthawk)
  9. RAGING FALCON - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Fighter type aircraft. (F-16C Fighting Falcon, F-14D Super Tomcat, Su-33 Flanker-D, EF-2000 Typhoon, F-22A Raptor, Su-47 Berkut or CFA-44 Nosferatu)
  10. BLAZING GRIFFIN - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only Multirole type aircraft. (Mirage 2000-5, F-2A Viper Zero, F/A-18F Super Hornet, F-15E Strike Eagle or Rafale M)
  11. GUARDIAN - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection. (Don't let your Wingman get shotdown throughout the Campaign)
  12. QUICKSILVER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode in record time. (2 Hours and 15 Minutes or less)
  13. SHARPSHOOTER - Awarded for clearing Campaign Mode using only the machine gun.
  14. LEGENDARY ACE - Awarded only to a true Ace for clearing Campaign Mode with zero damage.
  15. BRONZE STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Normal with an S rank.
  16. SILVER STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Hard with an S rank.
  17. GOLD STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Expert with an S rank.
  18. PLATINUM STAR - Awarded for clearing all Campaign Mode missions on Ace with an S rank.

Would a Moderator please update the original post with the above updated information, please?

Last edited by CovertDog; 09-17-2011 at 12:07 AM.
dotCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:21 AM   #2
Spybreak4u

3rd Medal - Bronze Marksman
Award for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
Spybreak4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:50 AM   #3
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spybreak4u View Post
3rd Medal - Bronze Marksman
Award for destroying 10 enemy aircraft with the machine gun
Thanks for the update, relatively easy one, though i didn't get it until much later in the game.

urAssass1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 01:55 AM   #4
Spybreak4u

Silver Marksman
-Award for destroying 50 enemy Aircraft with the machine gun.

just got it now.

oops sorry didn't notice ur update

Last edited by Spybreak4u; 10-28-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 03:45 AM   #5
FatalRogueOne

Silver Ace Destroy 1500 enemies

For the Medal that says "Awarded for those who rely soley on the machine gun to clear a path to victry" I tried beating a mission just with the machine gun and did not recieve the medal. Maybe clear the whole campain with only the machine gun? That sucks
FatalRogueOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:59 AM   #6
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalRogueOne View Post
Silver Ace Destroy 1500 enemies

For the Medal that says "Awarded for those who rely soley on the machine gun to clear a path to victry" I tried beating a mission just with the machine gun and did not recieve the medal. Maybe clear the whole campain with only the machine gun? That sucks
I don't think it can be the whole campaign, since you can't beat some of the ground targets with just the machine gun I don't believe, esp not in the later levels... I don't know though.

EDIT: you can destroy everything with your machine gun, so this one might take time, does anyone know if you can get any of these medals on easy??? that might be one way of doing this

Last edited by urAssass1n; 10-29-2007 at 05:52 AM.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:00 AM   #7
Spybreak4u

2nd medal at the bottom
Guardian - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection.

I think we get this automatic not sure though.
Old 10-28-2007, 06:10 AM   #8
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
2nd medal at the bottom
Guardian - Awarded for keeping one's wingman on the field of battle through vigilant protection.

I think we get this automatic not sure though.
Nope, I never got that one. Did you have to do anything special?

Old 10-28-2007, 06:38 AM   #9
Spybreak4u

Nope ... I was just glad I was done with Mission 15 ...
Old 10-28-2007, 04:13 PM   #10
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Nope ... I was just glad I was done with Mission 15 ...
Not sure why I didn't get it then...

Old 10-28-2007, 11:25 PM   #11
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

not sure if you can get these medals on the sp game... i have litterally killed every single enemy with my machine gun, and now im on the 5th mission, and I still have not gotten even the lowest machine gun award. anyone know?

EDIT: you sure can, just seems I must not be doing what is correct for the machine gun medals... .what type of plane were you using for them?

EDIT2: I just got silver marksman, turns out a "machine gun" kill is as long as it is the last thing to hit the enemy, so you can hit them with a missle first and then finish them off with the machine gun, though it probably wont work with the medal that requires only the machine gun.

Last edited by urAssass1n; 10-29-2007 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #12
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
I can say that you can get all the machine gun achievements on Easy. I just got the bronze andnow working on the slver and gold. DOes anyone have an idea how fast you have to finish the campaign in to get the quicksilver medal?
Ryot Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 05:42 AM   #13
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

for quicksilver these are the times I have found online to work. I am currently playing the game on expert to get all the named aircraft as well as the cfa-44, so i am unable to determine these times, however from what I have been reading using the cfa on normal these times are a breeze.

1 - 4:11
2 - 2:45
3 - 2:55
4 - 5:21
5 - 7:44
6 - 7:12
7 - 12:15
8 - 6:50
9 - 7:31
10 - 6:15
11 - 7:11
12 - 6:22
13 - 10:52
14 - 11:53
15 - 10:37

Total - 1:50.55

Old 10-30-2007, 05:54 AM   #14
Zenquen

Location: How does one truly define where one lives? I suppose home is where the heart is. I live in my chest.
Send a message via AIM to Zenquen Send a message via MSN to Zenquen

RDJ4EVER's Gamercard
I am currently working on getting the Gold Star medals, I am wondering what exactly determines if you get an S rank. I am very confused, sometimes I will destroy every enemy but take extra time to do so and get a C rank, or I will complete an objective in 20 seconds and still get a B rank, or when I think I am doing horrible I end up with an S rank, so what exactly determines your rank?

Also, is Needle's eye still in the same mission, or one campaign, also what determines heat of battle, do people have to be shooting at me?

Last edited by Zenquen; 10-30-2007 at 05:56 AM.
Zenquen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 03:18 PM   #15
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenquen View Post
I am currently working on getting the Gold Star medals, I am wondering what exactly determines if you get an S rank. I am very confused, sometimes I will destroy every enemy but take extra time to do so and get a C rank, or I will complete an objective in 20 seconds and still get a B rank, or when I think I am doing horrible I end up with an S rank, so what exactly determines your rank?

Also, is Needle's eye still in the same mission, or one campaign, also what determines heat of battle, do people have to be shooting at me?
First, Im not entirely sure on the S ranking. I have an idea and that would be that it is a combination of you shooting down lots of enemies, taking little dammage, finishing the mission as fast as possible. Frontline landings probably give you a small boost. Im sure it has to do with score vs time though in the end.

Second, for needle's eye, cause I got that one, All you have to do is 10 frontline landings during the campaign. They have to be made, so there is no room for error. If you crash trying to make a frontline landing, you start your 10 over, if you are in a mission where you can do a front line landing and you return to base, im not sure, but you may start your 10 over as well. Since it is for frontline landings, the answer to your question is sort-of. Frontline landings are when you land on the battlefield at a liberated airbase, so in the end, you may be getting shot at while you are landing, which sucks cause your dammage may be high, so you need to utilze "cover" mode at when you are doing this.

Old 11-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #16
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
The quicksilver maximum time is 2:15:00
Drivont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 12:01 PM   #17
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivont View Post
The quicksilver maximum time is 2:15:00
Good to note... thanks for the update

I wonder if you could do select missions over again to lower the time it took you to do them, until your total time is less then 2:15:00 for the quicksilver medal, or again do you have to do it solely in the campaign. Looks like I have another thing to try...ugh

Last edited by urAssass1n; 11-01-2007 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #18
Zenquen

Location: How does one truly define where one lives? I suppose home is where the heart is. I live in my chest.

RDJ4EVER's Gamercard
for the silver, gold and platinum medals do you have to reload the level if you don't get an S and do it all in sequence or can you beat the campaign on like expert then go back and redo the ones you missed?
Old 11-01-2007, 10:34 PM   #19
Drivont

Drivont's Gamercard
Quote:
for the silver, gold and platinum medals do you have to reload the level if you don't get an S and do it all in sequence or can you beat the campaign on like expert then go back and redo the ones you missed?
You can go back and redo them.

As for going back and redoing the times for quicksilver, I have no idea.

Last edited by Drivont; 11-01-2007 at 10:37 PM.
Drivont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:41 PM   #20
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drivont View Post
You can go back and redo them.

As for going back and redoing the times for quicksilver, I have no idea.
still trying to figure that out for myself too... ugh

Old 11-02-2007, 07:13 AM   #21
Ryot Control

Send a message via AIM to Ryot Control

Ryot Control's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Gold   Road Map - Platinum   2,500 Posts   GSL 11 Winner   GamerScore League Season 9 Winner   Submit - Silver   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Little info that I picked up as I played, as you earn your operation medals, you get Emmeara assult records as you complete operations that involve the units. When you complete all the operations (aka recieve an operations medal) for a unit, you recieve their assault record.

As for the Estovacean assult records, 1-12 can be achieved by shooting down the strigon team. The remaining 15 are special named units that appear in every mission and can be only found in Hard or above.

Hope this helps someone out.
Ryot Control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 08:11 AM   #22
Zenquen

RDJ4EVER's Gamercard
I just beat aces mode, but i cant seem to find any options to let me go back and select mission 6, the one I got an A ranking on, what do I do?
Old 11-04-2007, 11:42 AM   #23
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
I just beat aces mode, but i cant seem to find any options to let me go back and select mission 6, the one I got an A ranking on, what do I do?
the options to go back and select mission 6 will be under free flight. Just chose ace difficulty and you will see it there.

Old 11-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #24
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Well I'am guessing you can't get medals on easy. I figured I would run through on easy get the Sharpshooter and attack plane medals. Will finished it and no medals. I'am I wrong on this?

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #25
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertDog View Post
Well I'am guessing you can't get medals on easy. I figured I would run through on easy get the Sharpshooter and attack plane medals. Will finished it and no medals. I'am I wrong on this?
Seems to be the common concenses. And I prefer it this way, since if you could get most the medals on easy, I would be disappointed, cause it would take away the challenge of the medals.

Old 11-04-2007, 06:49 PM   #26
CovertDog

covertdog's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - CovertDog   2,500 Posts   Submit - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by urAssass1n View Post
Seems to be the common concenses. And I prefer it this way, since if you could get most the medals on easy, I would be disappointed, cause it would take away the challenge of the medals.
Its not that I have a problem with it beening a challenge. It's just that I already have to go throught the whole campaign like a minium of 4 times, once more is going to annoying.

Space for rent.

CovertDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #27
Conker Rules All

xKGx Exoticz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CovertDog View Post
Its not that I have a problem with it beening a challenge. It's just that I already have to go throught the whole campaign like a minium of 4 times, once more is going to annoying.
ya i was reading the gamefaqs guide and decided not to rent this because if i want most of the medals it's gonna be done over multiple play throughs of the game which i probably can't handle going though again
Conker Rules All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #28
exsiben

exosiben's Gamercard
I'm pretty sure that in order to get an S rank all you need to do is destroy all the non-target enemies for the objective. I did this in one mission and then completed the mission with about 2 minutes left, and still achieved S rank so I don't think time has that much to do with it. Every time I successfully do this I get an S rank. I'm currently playing on expert with S rank on all but mission 1, 6? and 13, only because I did not figure this out until after mission 6, and I didn't bother without the Nosferatu for 13.
exsiben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 07:39 AM   #29
mobian

what about the finish camp using only the machine gun? can you even kill ground targets with machine gun? or whats the catch
mobian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:02 PM   #30
urAssass1n

urAssass1n's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobian View Post
what about the finish camp using only the machine gun? can you even kill ground targets with machine gun? or whats the catch
Yes you can kill ground targets with the machine gun. If you are real good with your controls you can even kill them with your m-gun before your targeting reticle shows up. but for the ground targets the easiest way to dispose of them is with the allied attack. And then you just mop up the rest