PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-02-2010, 11:48 PM   #1
parman

IParman's Gamercard
Angry Fallen eagle achievement glitch

i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?
parman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

xAcCeSs DeNiEd's Gamercard
it says in the achievement guide that theres no way round it and it won't unlock. delete your save and start again dunno if it will work but better than nothing.
xAcCeSs DeNiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:02 AM   #3
parman

IParman's Gamercard
i have already tried deleting my save but that does not work. it just loses your progress in campain. has anyone else got this problem?
Old 07-03-2010, 07:11 AM   #4
Deadly

Did you tried erasing your cache ? dunno if it work im going to try later to see if i can get my glitched 2 man one bullet.

Edited: Nop didnt worked erasing the cache neither deleting the save and starting again cause the progress is attached to your profile. Let wait to see if and update (if they make one lol) fix this.

Last edited by Deadly; 07-03-2010 at 08:43 AM.
Deadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 09:25 AM   #5
boogalooshrimp74

dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.
boogalooshrimp74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #6
Turbo VDuB 44

TURB0 V's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamerscore League Season 4 Winner
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.
Old 07-03-2010, 08:57 PM   #7
Deadly

I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....
Old 07-04-2010, 01:42 AM   #8
parman

IParman's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
I emailed customer-support@city-interactive.com asking if they are going to fix this lol, waiting for response .....
let me know what they say. i have tried loads of things but none of them work
Old 07-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #9
0014gamer

cheatbeastxcom's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by parman View Post
i have killed 10 birds but not got the achievement. on the main menu in the achievements section it says 10/10 but the achievement has not unlocked. has anyone else got this problem and how can i get the achievement?
My friend said to remove the game completely savegame/cache and then re-download your gamer profile once done with this install this game to your harddrive and then start it up and you'll get this achievement.

He said you may also just be able to remove the games info and then install it but the process above he was told to do by an xbox tech to do that everytime an achievement would not work for you but would work for others... its worked on all the other games I have every tried it on.
0014gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 04:17 AM   #10
Thorpe

A Place for Us's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo VDuB 44 View Post
There's nothing you can do to unlock the achievement. I had the same issue with Quantum of Solace. I collected every one of the cell phones and played through the game 4 times and couldn't find any that I missed. I tried deleting my cache, deleting the gamesave, recovering my profile on another persons console, and nothing. You are SOL...sorry to say.
I had no problem collecting them. Achievement unlocked fine in that game.
Old 07-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #11
dragunz

ChaosDragunz's Gamercard
i just got this one to. i had no problem.
dragunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 10:06 AM   #12
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

i just had an update could be achievement patch
Old 07-05-2010, 06:15 PM   #13
mr_achiever

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcCeSs DeNiEd View Post
i just had an update could be achievement patch
cant be a achievement patch i just got the 10 birds and it didnt pop. i was going to do the collect all secrets but since kill 10 birds dont pop im giving up on the others ones left.
mr_achiever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 08:01 PM   #14
Deadly

I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :O see attachment

PD3: EDITED, NO YOU DONT NEED TO HAVE A MEMORY CARD OR INTERNAL MEMORY ... i used mine just to move my profile there just to test and verify. You guys only need to ERASE your profile and ERASE you game save then recover your account.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Achs.jpg (43.8 KB, 155 views)

Last edited by Deadly; 07-09-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Deadly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #15
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

Quote:
I GOT IT !!!!
I got One shoot, Two kills glitched, it was appearing in the game menu under achievements as made but i didnt had it. To be able to go around this glitch, I MOVED my game save and profile to the memory card (was just in case, i think u can erase it) put it away, erase the entire game from the Hard Drive (if you have it installed lol) then I Recovered my profile in the xbox i was going to play Sniper then insert the game and play it without installing it, go in game menu under Achievements to see if now you dont have a check mark or a Done in the desired or glitched ach, if no the is a good to go, just if is the Fallen Eagle one go to the tutorial and there kill all the 10 and it pop up, and for the One shoot, Two kill the just play chapter one.

PD: NO i didnt erased or cleared my cache.

PD2: i got a response from city interactive :O see attachment
Nice work mate, at least people can get there cheevo's now.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:15 PM   #16
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
I've been wondering what birds people have been shooting, where and when. I got the achievement last night, but I only shot the flying eagles around and about. Chicken's and parrot's don't count towards this achievement, or they don't seem to. Though flying eagles do.

I've also shot down 10 seagulls and they also didn't count. So maybe this will only unlock while shooting down Eagles. Just a wild guess seeing as every other bird I've shot in the game didn't count.

I personally don't think this has any bugs, but I will try this out on another account to see.

*EDIT*

Okay, so just confirmed this, on the level "On Your Own" you will find plenty of Eagles flying around. Seems shooting them every time works just fine.

Also found out that the shoot 2 enemies with 1 bullet achievement works just fine as well over two accounts. Either people are just assuming you need to hit and not kill two enemies. Either way try the flying Eagles rather than just random birds, also do all 10 kills in the same level to avoid any cross overs and confusion.

Last edited by Fizzmatix; 07-05-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:07 AM   #17
Deadly

Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.
Old 07-06-2010, 05:38 AM   #18
Fizzmatix
Banned User

Awards Showcase Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   Bright Idea   A+ Thread Award   1,000 Posts   Word of Mouth   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Quote:
Fizzmatix yes for some ppls like ME this chievos was glitched, luckily for you you didnt experienced that weird glitch.
As i said for the Eagle one is very simple when you get to the part IN THE TUTORIAL for snipping, you will see plenty of eagles flying in front of you :O

And yes, i used and played in my other account and this two chievos popup without any problem.
Just general stupid issues then, tried several different things with this though and still not had any issues. I wouldn't be surprised if there is something you do in the game causes this to screw up. Like shooting one of the enemies on a certain level.
Fizzmatix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:04 AM   #19
xXShadowXx500

INSAN3xKILLSH0T's Gamercard
Quote:
That really sucks..That was the first achievement I got..I got it on the training level..I shot 10 birds on the sniper training part
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - 1000/1000
Modern Warfare 2 - 1000/1000
Modern Warfare 3 - 1310/1310
The Godfather 2 - 1000/1000

Arcade
Trials Evolution - 400/400
Minecraft - 400/400
Harms Way - 200/200

xXShadowXx500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #20
o iCeBoArDs o

IB A IL O U x's Gamercard
so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement?
o iCeBoArDs o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:54 AM   #21
Deadly

Quote:
Originally Posted by o iCeBoArDs o View Post
so I have to buy an memory card to get the achievement?
No.... just connect to live to update your achievements then erase your gamertag and save, then recover it again in that xbox
Old 07-09-2010, 12:53 PM   #22
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
LMAO
i got the achievement for the (~Game Menu Unlocked~),

but it doesnt come up on the 360 achievment menu as unlocked, and i didnt even try to get this achievement, i found it on the game menu after manning the truck turret scene
fear30x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #23
parman

IParman's Gamercard
if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post
Old 07-09-2010, 01:29 PM   #24
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
if anyone knows how to unlock the achievement if it has glitched then can you please make a guide or tell me on this post
Read all posters method's above
Old 07-09-2010, 02:34 PM   #25
dtdeejay

dtdeejay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear30x View Post
Read all posters method's above
yeah, but we need to do that without memory card...
dtdeejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:51 PM   #26
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogalooshrimp74 View Post
dude i didn't have any problems unlocking this.. i believe it unlocked in level 3 or 4. i think you have to kill all 10 birds on one level it does not stack.
Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission
Old 07-09-2010, 03:56 PM   #27
dtdeejay

dtdeejay's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fear30x View Post
Nope 2 friends got it in the training/start of 1 mission
when they start the game, or when they have already finished the game?
dtdeejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:02 PM   #28
fear30x

Fear30x's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtdeejay View Post
all 10 in the training

just be4 starting the story? very first achievement for them

i Am also gonna try it on TWO other profile online & offline to check
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED OFFLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT
(UPDATED) 1 SIGNED ONLINE ACCT. GOT THE ACHIEVEMENT
Old 07-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #29
Deadly

Quote:
I got mine there, is in the beginning of the game in the tutorial when they show you about how to snipe.
Old 07-09-2010, 11:21 PM   #30
Deadly

Quote:
Quote:
yeah, but we need to do that without memory card...
Read post number 14, i edited now