Is this anygood?

Yeah I want to know too. I plan on getting this anyway but i want to know if i should buy it now or wait 6 months.

That depends, do you think it'll be worth the sixty bucks (at least in the U.S.) or do you think it's only worth the 40 dropped price. Me, I got it reserved immediately after I found out there was a second one. I'd recommend it, it has almost a God of War type feel minus the quick time events (that I no of). As for other aspects its much more challenging than the first game (took me 4 tries to beat the first boss :X), the voice acting is crazy better, the graphics are above par (though some of the characters still have the "mouth full of marbles" look when talking), they added so many more moves you can do besides just x and y, and decapitation: always good.

Naughty Bear is being described as one of the worst games of the year so far. So, I wouldn't even consider buying it. Rent it if you must, but don't buy it.

As for this game, it's like Dynasty Warriors, only a lot better. Graphics are top notch, story is decent, movements are fluid. It feels like a AAA Dynasty Warriors title. I recommend it.

I bought both..

Naughty Bear is fun, but the levels are re-used over and over. It's fun, but in small doses.

This games levels are a bit long, imo, and feel repetitive.

As far as bugs/glitches, I've not really been hitting them on either.

Naughty Bear is silly/amusing.

N3:2 is fun for a fairly mindless hack and slash. It's got fun boss fights, as well.

I enjoy both, I've put more time into Naughty Bear at this point.

Singularity hasn't even made it to actual playing yet because of the 2 of them..

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this game. I liked the first one alright (but I admit that I didn't get very far into it...I spent lots of my play time not knowing how to play), but this game I think is much easier to pick up and play. It also does a better job of explaining game mechanics.

That said, I am glad I am renting this game. I would advise you not to buy either at their current price point. All I've heard about Naughty Bear is how disappointed everyone is with it. I haven't seen one review of this game yet and I imagine it will plummet in price.