PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Left 4 Dead
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:53 AM   #5431
grant01

hey just skillz do u have the expert achs?? i can help u with versus ?
Old 02-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #5432
Smiles90

Smiles90's Gamercard
The actual slippery pull...

Hello, I'm looking for someone to help me to get slippery pull by using the "A-mashing method." I will of course help the person with it as well. Send me a friend request and a message and hopefully I can finally get the full points for this game. It's already bad enough that I finished L4D 2 months before the first one .

I must say that i'm dissapointed in Valve for not patching this. I had expected so much more better PR...

97 % completion (w/DLC)

100 games complete

Looking for people to boost Forza 2 and GTA4, .

Random friend requests without messages will be declined--sorry, it's quite annoying.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:38 AM   #5433
The Outflow

The Outflow's Gamercard
Hey, very experienced Left 4 Dead player looking to do the following achievements:

1. Campaigns on Expert
2. Slippery Pull
3. Car Throws
4. No Friendly Fire (this hasn't unlocked for me three times)

I may have missed a few, but if you add me I will help you with any that you need in trade. GT: The Outflow. Send a request and a message ONLY if you're really interested.
Old 02-10-2010, 12:52 AM   #5434
BurntToast

BurntToast1971's Gamercard
Mike, how do you get the sweet signature card?
Old 02-10-2010, 04:11 AM   #5435
Niro

Nyrrho's Gamercard
Looking for people for the following:

Zombicidal Maniac
Survive any campaign on Expert.

What Are You Trying to Prove?
Survive all campaigns on Expert.

Nothing Special
Survive a campaign with no Survivors taking damage from Special Infected.

Stomach Upset
All Survivors complete a campaign without being vomited on.

Lamb 2 Slaughter
As an Infected, incap a Survivor who has entered and left a safe room.

Send me a message on live.

GT: Niro MK
Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 PM   #5436
SN4K3E4T3R

SN4K3E4T3R's Gamercard
I am looking for people who know/ want to do the expert campaign glitch. I spend 2 hours last night trying to get the blood harvest campaign on expert. My team goes off to a house and gets raped by smokers and hunters and i have to go after them to save em all. I revive one off them and he runs to the boat while the rest dies, so he is the only guy who made it. We are screaming dont step on the boat because we wont get the achievement and he just runs off and ends the campaign. End result: 1 survivor and 3 people dead. I mean what the fuck, 2 hours played and one idiot ruins it for all of us... so no achievement because we didnt get on a motherfucking boat. They should at least made a restart chapter button or something so we can just try again and make all off us make it to the rescue vehicle.Thats why i am looking for someone people who want to perform the expert campaign glitch with me.

Thanks,

Add me on Trueachievements.com
Old 02-11-2010, 03:05 PM   #5437
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
Looking to boost ALL the versus achievements and Nothing Special.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Old 02-12-2010, 03:15 AM   #5438
xOFFSETx

xOFFSETx's Gamercard
Need all the campaigns on expert, have another friend who needs the same, also need the no damage after calling for rescue achievement. Hit me up on XBL if you want to try these, willing to do expert glitch as we've wasted so much time trying to get it legit with scrubs who screw it up at the end.
100% (23): Red Dead Redemption, Prototype, HL2: Orange Box, COD4: Modern Warfare, COD: MW2, Mass Effect, Darksiders, Star Wars: Force Unleashed, Bioshock, Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed II, Burnout Paradise, Fallout 3, Skate, Prince of Persia, Civilization Revolution, Bully, Crackdown, Condemned, Call of Duty 2, King Kong, At World's End, Viva Pinata
Old 02-12-2010, 03:31 AM   #5439
KingBroly

KingBroly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xOFFSETx View Post
Need all the campaigns on expert, have another friend who needs the same, also need the no damage after calling for rescue achievement. Hit me up on XBL if you want to try these, willing to do expert glitch as we've wasted so much time trying to get it legit with scrubs who screw it up at the end.
I sent you a FR/message.

Completed Games:
TMNT, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (1250), Halo 3 (1750), Fable II (1350), Tomb Raider: Underworld, Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (1250), Resident Evil 5 (1300), Tales of Vesperia, Halo 3: ODST, Modern Warfare 2, Bayonetta, Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, Madden NFL 11, Borderlands (1750), Mass Effect 2 (1355), Sonic Generations
Old 02-12-2010, 06:05 AM   #5440
Exiled1337

Lukcy13asartd's Gamercard
Looking to work on several of the achievements for this game. Currently, trying to finish the Crash Course achievements (20 pound truck and truck stop), but also need to try to finish some of the harder campaign achievements. Send friend request and message if interested. gamertag=Exiled1337
Old 02-12-2010, 11:57 AM   #5441
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Looking to do Nothing Special and all versus achievements.

Quote:
Quote:
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Old 02-12-2010, 03:55 PM   #5442
freeleeday

Send a message via AIM to freeleeday

freeleeday's Gamercard
Expert Boosting with Lobby glitch TODAY! 3 p.m. EST, Multiple groups if enough people show up, i have a few on my list who are tentative but if more than 4 show up a second group could form.

My group will focus on Blood Harvest and Death Toll, then Dead Air and No Mercy.

Interested? gamertag: Freeleeday. Send me a message.

Old 02-12-2010, 04:37 PM   #5443
Darkness Master

Send a message via AIM to Darkness Master

Ki11erLawnGnome's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Looking to do Nothing Special and all versus achievements.
if you get a couple people for nothing special, count me in. i need it also.

Willing to boost in any game I own.
Resident Evil 5-co op

Old 02-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #5444
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
need someone to help me boost Slippery Pull I will help with anything you need to get as thanks. gamertag - phenixdwn. I'll be on trying to knock out some genocidest achievements lol.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:41 PM   #5445
zombies risen

Send a message via AIM to zombies risen

zombies risen's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm not sure if you can still glitch the achievements on this with the enter/exit trick but if it still does work I am willing to join a party doing this for some online achievements. Send me a message and let me know when we'll be boosting.

I need to survive all four campaigns on expert, safety first, stomach upset and nothing special.

GT: zombies risen
Fever gone but itchy. Today hungry and eat doggie food.
May 21, 1998
Itchy itchy Scott came ugly face so killed him. Tasty.
4 / / Itchy. Tasty.

Old 02-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #5446
xboxmorgan91

Weasel Pizza's Gamercard
still looking for Slippery Pull
GT: xboxmorgan91

Old 02-12-2010, 11:19 PM   #5447
Ryan Docaz

Ryan Docaz's Gamercard
im looking to get a few online ones including untouchables, stomach upset, nothing special, expert, all 4 dead. wud really appreciate any help if u wanna add me. cheers. GT= Ryan Docaz
Old 02-13-2010, 12:38 AM   #5448
LupinJ

SideQuestShane's Gamercard
Looking for blood harvest and dead air on expert. Also slippery pull. Send me a msg. Will help for other achievements as well.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:16 AM   #5449
kornflake360

Send a message via AIM to kornflake360

kornflake360's Gamercard
I am helping with any achievement, even ones for crash course.
the reason is i still need the genocidist achievements, so just message my GT and i will help you out =]
Old 02-13-2010, 03:55 AM   #5450
Ademus XP7

Send a message via AIM to Ademus XP7

Ademus XP7's Gamercard
need ppl 2 complete crash course whole hing
Old 02-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #5451
peeveen

peeveen's Gamercard
I'll be online for the next 4 hours or so ... anyone doing expert completions, gimme a shout (i need all apart from death toll). Also looking for untouchables and slippery pull boosting.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #5452
Barad
I wear legendary boxers

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Still need Nothing Special and boost all VERSUS achievemenets. anyone making a sessions for any of these?

Quote:
Quote:
R.I.P. Loot Cave

Old 02-13-2010, 03:03 PM   #5453
SN4K3E4T3R

SN4K3E4T3R's Gamercard
I am looking for people who want to finsish all campaigns on expert today, we are also going for the untouchable achievement. Peeveen is also in this group, If you are interested just send me a message on xboxlive.

Edit: I am also going to buy the crash course DLC but i need to make sure i got people to play with, so if someone wants to play crash course send me a message.

Thanks,

Add me on Trueachievements.com

Last edited by SN4K3E4T3R; 02-13-2010 at 04:19 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 04:35 PM   #5454
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
I need to Boost 20 car pile up and Slippery Pull! If someone can set up a lobby to by pass the glitches and help me get these achievements I will help you out with anything you need.

EDIT: I dont need to i just really want to get these last 2 achievements and I can't seem to get the tank or get a boomer to co-op with me lol.

Last edited by phenixdwn; 02-13-2010 at 05:38 PM.
Old 02-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #5455
emandstu

emandstu's Gamercard
Ok, I'm getting seriously ****ed off with the AI in this game, it's worse than Resident Evil 5 lol

I have been trying for 5 straight days now to get just ONE campaign on expert. I've been trying on Death Toll as it's the easiest campaign imo, I got untouchables on it and the levels are quite short, plus the boathouse finale is by far the easiest to defend.

I can get through the first 4 levels no problem on expert, not using any glitches or anything. But when I get to the last level (playing 2 humans and 2 AI).... EVERY time the AI goes and does something so retarded it's beyond words.

After (A LOT of) research, I've found the best tactic is to sit on the pier, the zombies never seem to come up from the right, which means one player covering left and one covering the front. easy.

No, because every time I play though, the AI thinks it's a great idea to do something stupid like run off into the woods... or stay in the house when we're on the pier... or stand by the rocks either side of the pier... or stand at the end of the pier so we can't shoot the zombies without shooting them... (you get the point!) so they obviously get pinned by a smoker or a hunter... then of course the other one goes to help, and dies too. This leaves 2 players to take down the tanks... very hard to do two in a row on expert after so many hordes of zombies.

If anyone if up for it, I'm determined to get this achievement and can trade back any other cheiveos that you want, eg untouchables or any versus ones.

So anyone who's up for lowering the number of AI in the game, send me a PM and we can get some expert completion. I'm also up for going for all 4 campaigns expert with human players, but with the AI it's just plain not possible!

Stu

Last edited by emandstu; 02-14-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: typos lol
Old 02-13-2010, 07:58 PM   #5456
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
alright seriously someone help me with this. I just did the achievement in a public match and because of that it didn't pop. Anyone who knows how to do the host trick please pm me GT: phenixdwn. I will help you with any achievement you would like as thanks!
Old 02-14-2010, 12:24 AM   #5457
ManOfTheSword

ManOfTheSword's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenixdwn View Post
alright seriously someone help me with this. I just did the achievement in a public match and because of that it didn't pop. Anyone who knows how to do the host trick please pm me GT: phenixdwn. I will help you with any achievement you would like as thanks!
I'm in the same boat.

I need most of the Crash Course achievements, and would be grateful if somebody who knows the host trick could help.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:32 AM   #5458
phenixdwn

phenixdwn's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManOfTheSword View Post
I'm in the same boat.

I need most of the Crash Course achievements, and would be grateful if somebody who knows the host trick could help.
the funny thing is I got it to work twice to get a few of the other versus achievements... now It just freezes my freakin system! I saw there is a way to do it offline with two controllers but I tried it a few times and screwed up. Got really close once and then got screwed over and raged haha! I'll give it another go later unless you want to set it up. Then i"ll help asap.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:17 PM   #5459
Dr Merk

Dr Merknstein's Gamercard
If somebody could help me finish off the achievements I need in this game that would be great, the Expert level with AI is impossible. They suck so hard.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:03 PM   #5460
rymawh

RYMAWH's Gamercard
Looking for help with Blood Harvest on Expert, last stupid campaign I need. Will be using the lobby glitch to alleviate headaches; so if anyone would like to lend a hand, send me a message. I'll be checking throughout the day for responses.

GT = RYMAWH
Closed Thread