PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-30-2010, 08:24 AM   #31
pr8cjb

pr8cjb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by davehx View Post
yeah, i need the same one (as well as others). I have put the purple cog into the machine and it has started turning...but nothing...if you solve it pr8cjb, please let me know how
Sorry, no joy at all. The clock is up and running with the purple cog in place. The snake door is unresponsive as is the orange-framed picture - it's just the 3 clocks on the wall and the webs that do anything. I really am starting to worry it's glitched on me.

@ thepaxman - if you mean the one right at the top of the moving stairs you need to shoot some paintings. One of the paintings of Harry on a broom on the stairwell will be shootable, and he'll throw a ball to another picture. Follow the ball, shooting the paintings and after 3 or 4 you'll shoot one at the top of the stairs and the brick appears.

The one pointing off to the left in Diagon Alley is probably the one in B&Bs. Shoot the huge chest that's at the left of the shop and jump in.

@DanAmlwch - I don't think so, I'm one short myself but I did manage to WL that guy off the railing and onto the stairs and nothing unlocked. I think it's like the kid surrounded by dancing chairs in one of the common rooms - not perilous enough...
pr8cjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:25 AM   #32
PeaBea

Shadowy Lady's Gamercard
Dobby's Plan

I am missing the last crest piece (upper right). It is at the end of the level just before going to the sick bay and there are two green arrows on the screen but after hitting everything I cannot figure out what to do? Help

Last edited by PeaBea; 06-30-2010 at 08:44 AM.
PeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
kitch

x II KITCH II x's Gamercard
im missing percy sweater and 2 gold bricks, one shows in pendulem court yard? no idea how to get it? help found percy sweater now

Last edited by kitch; 06-30-2010 at 08:46 AM.
kitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:55 AM   #34
jinjo1983

jinjo1983's Gamercard
Unhappy sooooo near 100% i can taste it!

please help!! this is my first post and im on 99% missing just 2 characters:

parvatil ballgown
and the other chracter i dont know, sits between katie bell and percy weasley in the shop list if that helps at all

any help on these two would be most apprechiated XD
jinjo1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:36 AM   #35
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYBER GRIMM View Post
theres 2 little flower pots in front of the blue door on the stairs, shoot them.
Hmm, I did that last night, it only let me shoot one of the flower pots twice and I got the character I think it was.

I'll give it another go and see if it let's me shoot the other one now, but it wouldn't. I'm sure this is a different arrow though because the arrow above the blue door disappeared when I got the above. The arrow I mean is right at the top of the stairs, where there is a picture of a dog chewing on something.
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:48 AM   #36
darkmesseng3r

darkmesseng3r's Gamercard
paxman - you need to send the ball from the lower paintings all the way up to the dog painting. 2 or 3 pictures to shoot.

Can anyone tell me where the student in peril is in the restricted area mission is??
darkmesseng3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:57 AM   #37
Lots Of Zombies

98.4%!

i need Proffessor Quirrell im in the room where the token is but i can't seem to get down to it
also i need parvatil ballgown
any help?
many thanks
Lots Of Zombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:02 AM   #38
kitch

ive got 1 gold brick to find, its showing up in library where u have to use potion to get in but ive read else where this isnt a gold brick? ive only got gold brick detector on? plus im at 98.8 % 129 130 videos missing, im pulling my hair out!!!!!
Old 06-30-2010, 10:11 AM   #39
kellface

kellface's Gamercard
My gold brick indicator is also flashing near the pendulum in the courtyard, I've destroyed the knights, and mopped up the goo, but i can't for the life of me get the gold brick to appear? Hmmmppff

Never mind, I jumped on the broom, flew around and collected the coins and got the gold brick

Last edited by kellface; 06-30-2010 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Update
kellface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:21 AM   #40
kitch

kellface get on broom n fly round pick up all coins gold brick will turn up when u collect all coins
Old 06-30-2010, 11:17 AM   #41
Truegooner87

SladeKraven's Gamercard
I still need 2 students in peril around hogwarts, I've been told they are my last 2 gold bricks too
Truegooner87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 AM   #42
GreenAchys

DOZYMATRIX's Gamercard
Anyone know where can i find student in peril in The Restricted Section?
GreenAchys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:10 PM   #43
kellface

kellface's Gamercard
I just need the Draco(sweater) character stud then i've got all the characters...anybody any ideas?
kellface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:17 PM   #44
jinjo1983

jinjo1983's Gamercard
finally 100%
in response to my own problem, these are where i found the missing characters

Parvati ballgown - prof lupins classroom aim at the 3 spider webs
Seamus finnigan - in the gryfindor bedroom use the clock to turn back time and shoot the desk in the top right corner

hope that helps
jinjo1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:25 PM   #45
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
I need help with the Slytherin crest piece in The Forbidden Forest. It concerns being a death eater destroying ten objects in the level but I can only find nine. One marker does point past the huge log at the hole Fang digs, but I can't get over it at all. Impossible.

Also, the first character in Out of the Dungeon, I can't seem to find him/her anywhere. Can you help me with either of these? Thanks. Year 1 will be complete after these.

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:29 PM   #46
DaMitchMan90

Da Mitch Man 90's Gamercard
does anybody no where the bottom left crests is in year 3 hogmeades level
DaMitchMan90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 12:59 PM   #47
thepaxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmesseng3r View Post
paxman - you need to send the ball from the lower paintings all the way up to the dog painting. 2 or 3 pictures to shoot.

Can anyone tell me where the student in peril is in the restricted area mission is??
Thanks.

Wish I could help you in return but I didn't think to note down SIPs and I only have one left to find in Hogwarts
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #48
booster17

Boost17's Gamercard
After a lot of blood, sweat and tears I finally found the last Pupil in Peril/Gold brick I needed to finish with.

In the courtyard where the Clock pendulum is visible, three 3 pupils are picking on another. Zap all three of them and they'll run off. This doesn't show up on any detectors that I know of.

Hope that helps people!
booster17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 PM   #49
thepaxman

I saw a post with the locations of the Time Turner clocks the other day, but I can't find it now, anybody know where it is?! I've got a feeling I've got a few of them I haven't done yet.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:30 PM   #50
booster17

Boost17's Gamercard
Off the top of my head - Hagrid's garden, Quidditch tents, clock tower, Owlery, and Griffyindor dorms all have them.
booster17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:32 PM   #51
hoochli

Hooch Lee's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I have a question about the ten bonus levels in Gringotts.. is there more to find than the ten gold bricks?

I'm asking because I'm missing a single gold brick and I searched all over Hogwarts. And yes, the 24 levels are all complete.

And what exactly can you do in the basement of the inn? Only building the four things?

Edit: Nevermind, I found the 200. brick, it was in the dining room.. now it's 5 more characters..

Last edited by hoochli; 06-30-2010 at 03:51 PM.
hoochli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 02:44 PM   #52
thepaxman

Quote:
Originally Posted by booster17 View Post
Off the top of my head - Hagrid's garden, Quidditch tents, clock tower, Owlery, and Griffyindor dorms all have them.
I missed the boy trapped under the pumpkin in Hagrid's garden
Old 06-30-2010, 02:53 PM   #53
JD Trakal

JD Trakal's Gamercard
Just need one more Student in Peril myself. Wish there was a list available now.
JD Trakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:02 PM   #54
GreenAchys

DOZYMATRIX's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmesseng3r View Post

For that, you can go here and scroll down under my username and the post regarding The Restricted Section.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=3252535#post3252535

Good Luck!

Last edited by GreenAchys; 06-30-2010 at 04:04 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 04:07 PM   #55
GreenAchys

DOZYMATRIX's Gamercard
Also anyone have done the 3 golden trophies (1 broken, 1 man with tophat and another is monkey) on the upper level in (maybe?) library?

That doing my nuts in! Ive no idea what to do, as 2 of them kept shaking their heads refusing to something...
Old 06-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #56
bjh_27

morrillo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenAchys View Post
Also anyone have done the 3 golden trophies (1 broken, 1 man with tophat and another is monkey) on the upper level in (maybe?) library?

That doing my nuts in! Ive no idea what to do, as 2 of them kept shaking their heads refusing to something...
i have 100% the game and did not do anything more here, an annoying red herring me thinks
bjh_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #57
bjh_27

morrillo's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochli View Post
I have a question about the ten bonus levels in Gringotts.. is there more to find than the ten gold bricks?
nothing more to find there

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoochli View Post
And what exactly can you do in the basement of the inn? Only building the four things?
yes, only build the four things for 4 gold bricks
bjh_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 04:42 PM   #58
DanAmlwch

Send a message via AIM to DanAmlwch

DanAmlwch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Trakal View Post
Just need one more Student in Peril myself. Wish there was a list available now.
I know right! There is one getting made so I think I am going to have to wait until it's complete to carry on, I'm sick of walking around Hogwarts doing things I know I've done before but thinking "Just incase", It's driving me crazy haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pr8cjb View Post
@DanAmlwch - I don't think so, I'm one short myself but I did manage to WL that guy off the railing and onto the stairs and nothing unlocked. I think it's like the kid surrounded by dancing chairs in one of the common rooms - not perilous enough...
Ye I noticed the one in the middle of the chairs as well (Accidentally killed him with that green skull spell and he has not returned ). Let me know if you find your last SIP as we might be missing the same one, I'll post the location of mine if I find him but to be honest I will most probably wait for a guide now.
Old 06-30-2010, 05:04 PM   #59
lilmelollipop

ooclarissaoo's Gamercard
I'm having issues locating the Student in Peril in Hogsmeade.. any help would be greatly appreciated!!
lilmelollipop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:28 PM   #60
pr8cjb

pr8cjb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanAmlwch View Post
Ye I noticed the one in the middle of the chairs as well (Accidentally killed him with that green skull spell and he has not returned ). Let me know if you find your last SIP as we might be missing the same one, I'll post the location of mine if I find him but to be honest I will most probably wait for a guide now.
I found my last SIP. I had, rather embarrassingly, missed the very first one you can get. In the Gryffindor common room there's a minifig in a hunched over position where the red chairs are. Hit him with any spell and he should rearrange into normal form, dust himself off and trigger the unlock and a gold brick.

I am now 199/200 and still stuck in that wretched clock tower. Nowhere else in Hogwarts triggers the detector. The clock is up and running, the snake door has no illuminated spot to activate it, the orange picture is unresponsive and only the 3 small clocks and spiderwebs can be shot (all indefinitely). I have the red brick and character tokens from the room already. The arrow disappears if the room is time-turned so the brick must be in the original phase.

I'm starting to panic now, as I had a freeze in the courtyard outside when first going through after finishing the story, and I'd just been in the clock tower at the time. I think the autosave kicked in OK but I'm worried it's glitched now with the room complete and the brick lost for good.

Of course, no 200 bricks = no bonus level = no Voldemort = lots of unachievable points.
pr8cjb is offline   Reply With Quote