PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 06-30-2010, 05:49 PM   #61
drakes_guardian

drakesguardian's Gamercard
Can anyone help I'm missing a character from hogsmeade (I have no idea who it is) it's the middle one of the pictures though.

Never mind got him.

Last edited by drakes_guardian; 06-30-2010 at 05:55 PM.
drakes_guardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:33 PM   #62
Puuha Pate

Puuha Pate's Gamercard
I'm missing one last gold brick, the gold brick detector goes off in the Gryffindor bedroom after using the timeturner. I have destroyed absolutely everything in the room, what do I have to do to get the brick to appear?
Puuha Pate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:35 PM   #63
pr8cjb

pr8cjb's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puuha Pate View Post
I'm missing one last gold brick, the gold brick detector goes off in the Gryffindor bedroom after using the timeturner. I have destroyed absolutely everything in the room, what do I have to do to get the brick to appear?
There's a big chest to the rear of the room, left of centre. Zap it open and jump in!
pr8cjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:36 PM   #64
DanAmlwch

Send a message via AIM to DanAmlwch

DanAmlwch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puuha Pate View Post
I think there is a chest locked with a metal padlock and chain in the bedroom (between two beds) in which you have to jump into to get the gold brick, much like the chest in B&B at Diagon Alley.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:39 PM   #65
golddiamond

golddiamond's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam is Psych0 View Post
does anyone know if this guy in the stall is a student in peril? cause if he is i have no idea how to get him out of the toilet lol.

Just found this meself too, Go on next door (left door) and hit it and the student in Peril will be released!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:40 PM   #66
Puuha Pate

Puuha Pate's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanAmlwch View Post
I think there is a chest locked with a metal padlock and chain in the bedroom (between two beds) in which you have to jump into to get the gold brick, much like the chest in B&B at Diagon Alley.
Thanks, that was it I had already opened the chest but for some reason hadn't jumped into it.
Puuha Pate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:42 PM   #67
CcfcSam

red spells

i have noticed there are items which have red flashy around them, can someone please explain how i open these as there are some characters and crests in these, i thought it would have been one of the red spells but this doesnt seem to work?

any help is much appreciated

thanks
CcfcSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #68
Squidward GR

x Vega GR x's Gamercard
I am missing the last gold brick... I can see the indicator flashing in the library, where you have to drink the age potion and get in. It is flashing in front of a bookshelf but I cannot find it! Any help would be appriciated!

EDIT: Read that it was a glitch... I found the last one though and now I got the 1k!

Last edited by Squidward GR; 06-30-2010 at 09:03 PM.
Squidward GR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #69
DanAmlwch

Send a message via AIM to DanAmlwch

DanAmlwch's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CcfcSam View Post
i have noticed there are items which have red flashy around them, can someone please explain how i open these as there are some characters and crests in these, i thought it would have been one of the red spells but this doesnt seem to work?

any help is much appreciated

thanks
You will need to have bought an evil character (Quirrel, Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jnr & I think Snape works as well) Then just use WL (The pink spell) on the red flashy objects.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:56 PM   #70
CcfcSam

very much appreciated i thought it might have been something like that

thanks for the help =)
CcfcSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #71
Creazil

iCreazil UK's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanAmlwch View Post
You will need to have bought an evil character (Quirrel, Voldemort, Tom Riddle Jnr & I think Snape works as well) Then just use WL (The pink spell) on the red flashy objects.
Lucius Malfoy works too. And that guy you find in level 4-1.

Creazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:05 PM   #72
PeaBea

Shadowy Lady's Gamercard
Golddiamond. Wherabouts do you hit the door in the toilets? and which spell?

Update: the toilet student is NOT a SIP. My last one was in the Gryffndor common room and was curled up by the red chairs and sofa. A couple of hits and he was free.

Update: the student surrounded by chairs is not a SIP so ignore.

Last edited by PeaBea; 07-01-2010 at 10:12 AM.
PeaBea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:55 PM   #73
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
where can i find both the christmas and extra heart red boxes?
jpg30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:34 PM   #74
bmg.90

BmGx90's Gamercard
Help!!! Im missing the hufflepuff crest piece in Year 4 Level 5 the Black Lake, the house crest detector seems to point to the middle of the lake and after to the center of the squid, dont know how to get it
bmg.90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:51 PM   #75
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg.90 View Post
Help!!! Im missing the hufflepuff crest piece in Year 4 Level 5 the Black Lake, the house crest detector seems to point to the middle of the lake and after to the center of the squid, dont know how to get it
i was missing a piece on that level, my last one was underneath a small rowing boat with a man in it, go in the first pipe then when u shoot the blocks around the next pipe u need to go through then look north u will see it, use magic on it and the boat rows away.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:54 PM   #76
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpg30 View Post
where can i find both the christmas and extra heart red boxes?
i found the christmas box and the achievement unlocked, why i don't know as i never picked up the extra hearts i put the code in for that and the christmas one, weird.

got the christmas box in the hufflepuff room, the one with the pic on the wall of the face made of fruits.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:25 PM   #77
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Can anyone tell me how to get the Hufflepuff crest from the Dragons level? The indicator says its rght at the back of the level by the Green Dragon you have to put to sleep with music, but I can't see how to get the crest. The only thing I can think of is the bird in the corner of the cage, but I can't hit the bloody thing.

Also, there's a character token in Knockturn Alley, a ghost one by the looks of it, really high up, any idea how to get to it?

http://www.360voice.com/tag/Grumftheld

My First Guide!! Way of the Samurai 3
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/g...ai-3-us/guide/
If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.

Last edited by Grummy; 06-30-2010 at 11:34 PM.
Grummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:26 PM   #78
discostu1337

discostu1337's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pr8cjb View Post

I am now 199/200 and still stuck in that wretched clock tower. Nowhere else in Hogwarts triggers the detector. The clock is up and running, the snake door has no illuminated spot to activate it, the orange picture is unresponsive and only the 3 small clocks and spiderwebs can be shot (all indefinitely). I have the red brick and character tokens from the room already. The arrow disappears if the room is time-turned so the brick must be in the original phase.
Same problem here....anyone get the clock tower brick???
discostu1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:28 PM   #79
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grummy View Post
Can anyone tell me how to get the Hufflepuff crest from the Dragons level? The indicator says its rght at the back of the level by the Green Dragon you have to put to sleep with music, but I can't see how to get the crest. The only thing I can think of is the bird in the corner of the cage, but I can't hit the bloody thing.
keep playing only the yellow notes until it unlocks.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:04 AM   #80
bmg.90

BmGx90's Gamercard
Quote:
i was missing a piece on that level, my last one was underneath a small rowing boat with a man in it, go in the first pipe then when u shoot the blocks around the next pipe u need to go through then look north u will see it, use magic on it and the boat rows away.
thanks for the tip man, but ive already got that one the one im missing is the yellow one, it seems its a two part get, the first time it flashes just before the first pipe, in the point where you got to inflate a couple of creatures to make them lift a stone, and then when the squid spits it's ink and all goes black, again the detector blinks just right in the middle of the squid's mouth, any help about would be appreciated
bmg.90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:14 AM   #81
jpg30

jpg30's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmg.90 View Post
thanks for the tip man, but ive already got that one the one im missing is the yellow one, it seems its a two part get, the first time it flashes just before the first pipe, in the point where you got to inflate a couple of creatures to make them lift a stone, and then when the squid spits it's ink and all goes black, again the detector blinks just right in the middle of the squid's mouth, any help about would be appreciated
not sure then, the only other things i can think of are when u inflate the 6 fish, or when u collect all the small shells, i think there's about 10 of them.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:41 AM   #82
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
What's the level with the snare plants at the start?
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:52 AM   #83
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
Quote:
keep playing only the yellow notes until it unlocks.
Lovely, thank you.

If you have any questions, please pm me on here then send me a message on Live to let me know its here and I'll get to it asap.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 AM   #84
thepaxman

br34thedyn4m1te's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepaxman View Post
What's the level with the snare plants at the start?
Found it. Facing The Enemy in Year 1 - there are 5 snare traps immediately after the taming of the three headed dog. Quickest way to get the 50!
thepaxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #85
Cookies1560

BackHandB0b's Gamercard
Talking

Can anyone help me?? Ive found a indicator in the libary ,past the age gate, next to the unopenable wooden door. Ive done everything possible around it, any assitance would be much appreciated !!!

Oooo, also in proffesor lupins classroom (the dementor one) im picking up a character detector, again any help would be apreciated!

100,000G achieved on 23/10/2011

Last edited by Cookies1560; 07-01-2010 at 01:34 AM.
Cookies1560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #86
Grummy

Grumftheld's Gamercard
I've got a gold targetting indicator in the library.

In the area where you have to drink the age potion to get through the door and downstairs the indicator points off screen. Going through the door, the indicator flashes to one side of a pair of big double doors. I found the gold brick from the 3 hats in that room, but does anyone know what this other indicator is?

n/m, just found out it's a glitch and not a gold brick at all.

My final Gold brick is indicated in the Gryffindor Common room after I use the time turner. In the dorm room the arrow is in the center of the screen pointing downwards. From downstairs, the arrow points towards the door to the dorm rooms. Any idea's what I'm meant to do here?

Last edited by Grummy; 07-01-2010 at 04:29 AM.
Old 07-01-2010, 06:09 AM   #87
Hochgiftig

Hochgiftig's Gamercard
Yes, jump in the open trunk in the back. If there's none open, shoot at every trunk you see.

I miss the red parcel for the Hogwarts Crest Indicator, does anyone know where I find it?
Hochgiftig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #88
Dreginlad

Send a message via AIM to Dreginlad

Dreginlad's Gamercard
I am missing the Slytherin boy and girl characters does anyone know where I can find them???
Dreginlad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:05 AM   #89
mcjihge2

GCE's Gamercard
Finally got the last SIP (and thus the final gold block), shoot a little "head" to the right of the picnic basket and left of the boiling pot in hagreds garden (normal time). Very small, easy to miss on the auto target.
mcjihge2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:30 AM   #90
Hochgiftig

Hochgiftig's Gamercard
Argh, missing Ravenclaw Girl and Percy Weasley (Sweater). Anyone a hint?
Hochgiftig is offline   Reply With Quote