Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Too Human
Subscribe    Donate

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #61
m_thanos

suzukgsxr's Gamercard
im looking to boost with someone for the unstoppable achievements i figure we can start early on this being that it going to take a few hours so if anybody is intrested hit me up GT: SuzkGsxr
Old 09-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #62
fonzycore

fonzycore's Gamercard
I need to beat the game with a cybernetic if anyone else wants to roll a new character and plow through the game real fast, just message me on XBL. I also need unstoppable achievements.

Last edited by fonzycore; 09-01-2008 at 03:32 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 05:56 PM   #63
Flopjacks

Flopjacks's Gamercard
I need to do the coop troll achievement and I still need unstoppable on the world dragon. I have a 43 champion and a 29 commando so far.

Last edited by Flopjacks; 09-02-2008 at 05:01 PM.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:11 PM   #64
goldenpp72

Goldenpp75's Gamercard
if anyone here has all of the level 50 berserker human elite armor (for the achievement) id be willing to trade them another achievement for it, note I dont want to keep it (I have a helm and swords already) just want it long enough to execute the achievement. Ill give ya in game items or help with another achievement for anyone interested, gt goldenpp72.
Old 09-01-2008, 09:36 PM   #65
knockton55

Hi Janice's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I'm looking if anyone's interested in a quick blast at the Co-Op Takedown achievement, wont take more than 5 minutes at most. PM me on Xbox Live if your interested.

Please try to be in between Level 25-35 to make it easier to obtain.

Thanks, PM Me at Hi Janice

If anyone wants I'll also class them as a co-op partner and help/trade with them from time to time, with levelling up and the unstoppable achievements and stuff.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:39 AM   #66
DHsBnDtNvrWs

HasBeenDtNvrWas's Gamercard
Just finished Helheim with my Bio, died 6 times all those times from Hel. Just can't do it alone. If anyone needs the Unstoppable IF and Helheim drom me a line.

My characters are 50 Berzerker, 26 Bio, and the other classes are still level 1.

Availability:
Weekdays: 6:30PM - 11PM EST
Saturdays and Holidays: 12 noon - 1AM EST
Sunday: 12 noon - 11PM EST *Unless Monday's a Holiday if that's the case Follow Saturday*

Last edited by DHsBnDtNvrWs; 09-02-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Old 09-02-2008, 04:31 AM   #67
Grammaton Dryad

Grammaton Dryad's Gamercard
I'm willing to loan my services to others. All I ask is this: If we find any Elite Bioengineer stuff it is MINE.

If you want to pay me back, then give me just that: Elite Human Bioengineer armor.

I will do/help any level....if you can offer me ANY human/bio elite armor (besides helmet) I promise to do them all with you.

I can heal you at any time as long as I have a combo meter and I will be at full attention and focus on getting you through without dying.

Send me a message and/or FR over XBL.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #68
EvilFrankfurt

Send a message via AIM to EvilFrankfurt Send a message via MSN to EvilFrankfurt Send a message via Yahoo to EvilFrankfurt

EvilFr4nkfurt's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHsBnDtNvrWs View Post
Just finished Helheim with my Bio, died 6 times all those times from Hel. Just can't do it alone. If anyone needs the Unstoppable IF and Helheim drom me a line.

My characters are 50 Berzerker, 26 Bio, and the other classes are still level 1.

Availability:
Weekdays: 6:30PM - 11PM EST
Saturdays and Holidays: 12 noon - 1AM EST
Sunday: 12 noon - 11PM EST *Unless Monday's a Holiday if that's the case Follow Saturday*
If you still need Helheim let me know. I need Ice Forest xD. I have a level 50 cyber defender. He's a tank xD. I beat Helheim on my own xD.

Also, if anyone would like to give/trade me some of the cybernetic defender armor that would be kickass! So far I just have the sword and the helm.

Old 09-03-2008, 12:26 AM   #69
bishop011

LAZZZY BONEZZZ's Gamercard
if anyone wants to boost some coop achievements just send me a message just got the game today... LEGACYxOFxSTEEL is my gamertag
Old 09-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #70
DHsBnDtNvrWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilFrankfurt View Post
If you still need Helheim let me know. I need Ice Forest xD. I have a level 50 cyber defender. He's a tank xD. I beat Helheim on my own xD.

Also, if anyone would like to give/trade me some of the cybernetic defender armor that would be kickass! So far I just have the sword and the helm.
Sounds like a plan. Can't tonight though, work was a B and my head's starting to hurt. Just gonna get some HoH running done and see if any elites drop.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:46 AM   #71
Akai Shuichi

Phobic Panda's Gamercard
I need Unstopable for Ice Forest I'm lvl 47 with Bio and can almost make it through on my own on soloing online co-op, but keep dying at the end, so just need someone to tank basically add me Akai Shuichi

1000G+ Retail: Tomb Raider: Legend, Halo 3, Red Dead Redemption

Arcade 200G: TMNT 1989, SOULCALIBUR, Dash of Destruction, Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Fable II Pub Games, 1vs100, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, X-MEN
Old 09-03-2008, 04:34 AM   #72
StalkingGrunt911

Send a message via AIM to StalkingGrunt911

xStaIkinGruntx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold
Looking for someone to do the team takedown, never unlocks for me. >_<

GT: xStaIkinGruntx
Old 09-03-2008, 08:22 AM   #73
lostinpa

Does anyone have an elite armor set for a 50 champion/cybernetic. I dont even need to keep. JUst need long enough for achieve. Can work out a price or help with unstoppable achieves. Gamertag: killacameltoe
Old 09-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #74
KFZ Scrubs

KFZ Nobody's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 10,000 posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Road Map - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
I'll be hitting lvl 50 by next week...so anyone thinking about getting unstoppable?
I won't do this until next week...so just trying to find a partner asap, if interested pm me.

Old 09-03-2008, 07:20 PM   #75
Method

Method x360a's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Bronze   x360a Representer   Road Map - Emerald   PAX Meet 2010   Achievement Guide - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again   Submit - Gold   1,000 Posts   Member of the Month   A+ Thread Award   Bright Idea   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Looking for players for:

Elite Item Runs:
So far I've had more luck on coop HoH runs than anything else.
-Must be level 50
-Must have capped loot drop
-Must have a microphone

Sorry if my requirements make me seem like a jerk, but I'm tired of FRs from people who don't meet them. Message me on live if you're interested. I'm available 6 PM-11PM Mountain Standard Time.

Last edited by Method; 09-08-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 09-04-2008, 09:59 AM   #76
prophet Avaeck

Avaeck's Gamercard
Howdy ,

If any of you guys has a set of ELITE CYBERNETIC DEFENDER armour could you hit me up ?

i DONT want to keep the set , i would just like the achievement theres a set of ELITE pistols in it for you ;D ! keep or sell for the 350k i dont care =/ .

gamertag - Avaeck

I would REALLY appreciate it .
Old 09-04-2008, 11:49 AM   #77
DeZmonD88

DeZmonD88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Whoever needs Unstoppable achievements can send me a message on XBL, if I'm not busy, I'll help you.

I only request that you have 15% loot drop chance.

My 50 SVR 2011 Caws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8z8...x=0&playnext=1

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiVy_Jhg4dU

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAs6cz0GCiM

Games Completed:
71/103
Old 09-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #78
sas

hastyshooter's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Hi can someone help me plz im trying 2 find the Cyber Space Well Locations All 18 off them thaxs

GT HastyShooter
Old 09-04-2008, 01:34 PM   #79
DHsBnDtNvrWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sas View Post
Hi can someone help me plz im trying 2 find the Cyber Space Well Locations All 18 off them thaxs

GT HastyShooter
Not sure if you can get that on Co-Op, but here's all the locations of the 18 Non-Cyberspace wells.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=88480

Old 09-04-2008, 08:02 PM   #80
mysteryman1578

I am just looking for some one in general to play with online. I am fairly new to this game and would appreciate some pointers.
My gt is mysteryman1578
Old 09-04-2008, 08:43 PM   #81
Mrcapcom

Send a message via AIM to Mrcapcom Send a message via MSN to Mrcapcom Send a message via Yahoo to Mrcapcom

MrCapcom's Gamercard
If any one can add me cool ill add some of you guys. As far as the epic achivement (I hope i don't get in trouble for posting this) but can't someone trade the epic and get the achivement then trade back? or like give the armor out on a save and then copy the save before you go online or w/e on mem card trade armor then reload and stil have it for yourself?
Old 09-04-2008, 09:00 PM   #82
DHsBnDtNvrWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrcapcom View Post
If any one can add me cool ill add some of you guys. As far as the epic achivement (I hope i don't get in trouble for posting this) but can't someone trade the epic and get the achivement then trade back? or like give the armor out on a save and then copy the save before you go online or w/e on mem card trade armor then reload and stil have it for yourself?
Bold part:
I believe you can also get the achievement that way. But the problem is trusting the other guy to give it back.

As for the save copying...

Old 09-05-2008, 04:39 AM   #83
badassnipplesss

Need the armor achievement

First off, I'm willing to help anyone with any co-op achievements or if you just want to play, but what I need is the 7 piece armor achievement. If some one is trusting enough to let me try on a set I would be very grateful. I have a 50 human defender and a 40s cyber commando(getting close to 50) as well as all the others 22 or less, which can contribute to helping with unstoppable achievements.

Most of you shouldnt have a problem trusting someone with your armor seeing as you can have an unlimited supply if you needed to... and if you don't have one of the two class/allignments I mentioned I would be willing to level up another dude for the achievement.

Don't hesitate to message me on live I'm on almost all the time these days GT:badassnipplesss
Old 09-05-2008, 02:04 PM   #84
Mrcapcom

Send a message via AIM to Mrcapcom Send a message via MSN to Mrcapcom Send a message via Yahoo to Mrcapcom

MrCapcom's Gamercard
Quote:
Bold part:
I believe you can also get the achievement that way. But the problem is trusting the other guy to give it back.

As for the save copying...
Yea thats why i said the save copying so if someone trys to make off with the armor u have a back up. I'm trust worthy if someone wants to trade me the epic armor
Old 09-05-2008, 02:29 PM   #85
banane31

banane31's Gamercard
Hi !

Just hit 50 yesterday and now i looking to find someone the play to get the elite armor we can help each other (i am human champion) have loot drop % but dont know the exact number.

I play almost all night and week-end eastern time. i'm 33 french-canadian but i'm not excellent in english but i am good. Just look at my gamercard for more info and send a message.

Good day.
Old 09-05-2008, 04:57 PM   #86
Muzza D

Anyone willing to help with the teamwork takedown achievement, send me a message and we can arrange a time. on most week nights.

GT- Dunnett3
Old 09-06-2008, 06:35 AM   #87
DHsBnDtNvrWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by badassnipplesss View Post
Most of you shouldnt have a problem trusting someone with your armor seeing as you can have an unlimited supply if you needed to...
What exactly do you mean by that?

Old 09-06-2008, 07:30 AM   #88
DeZmonD88

DeZmonD88's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club
Quote:
What exactly do you mean by that?
He's referring to the growing population of Dupers who suddenly have completed elite sets of multiple characters overnight and some idiots are trading them MS points for the 5 achievement points.

My 50 SVR 2011 Caws:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE8z8...x=0&playnext=1

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiVy_Jhg4dU

My 50 SVR 2010 Caws Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAs6cz0GCiM

Games Completed:
71/103
Old 09-06-2008, 09:25 AM   #89
Profaine

Profaine's Gamercard
i will be on this morning for some hel runs and such. if someone wanna try for some unstopppppppppppables ( sorry, the p was unstoppppppppppable.........damn it.......) send a pm thru xbL sometime when im on this morning and next with your level 50 dude so we can get em and mebbie some elite armor the LEGIT way ppppppppppppppppuss........ damn it.....
wussies
dumb letter....
Old 09-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #90
DHsBnDtNvrWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeZmonD88 View Post
He's referring to the growing population of Dupers who suddenly have completed elite sets of multiple characters overnight and some idiots are trading them MS points for the 5 achievement points.
Thought so, looks like there are still those who don't know that that method isn't really welcomed around here.

Closed Thread