PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Samurai Warriors 2 Empires
Subscribe    Donate

Old 03-05-2007, 12:35 AM   #1
Evexx

Partial Achievement Guide

First Consultation50 Empire Mode Event: Lord confers with retainer upon taking 3 or more fiefs (Save game to receive). Fiefs are areas Second Consultation50 Empire Mode Event: Lord confers with retainer upon taking 10 or more fiefs (Save game to receive) Third Consultation50 Empire Mode Event: Lord confers with retainer upon taking 20 or more fiefs (Save game to receive) Four Guardians50 Empire Mode Event: 4 retainers are proclaimed the most essential to your clan (Save game to receive) Get 100000 gold Most Valuable Warrior50 Empire Mode Event: A retainer is praised for his or her prowess in battle (Save game to receive) Get 1000 ko's in one level Moon Child50 Obtain the mount "Moon Child" in Empire Mode and save your game. I don't know hoe to get this horse if you do please post a reply. Persian Mare50 Obtain the mount "Persian Mare" in Empire Mode and save your game. I don't know how to get this horse if you do please post a reply. Matsukaze50 Obtain the mount "Matsukaze" in Empire Mode and save your game.I don't know how to get this horse if you do please post a reply. Level Four Weapon50 Obtain a level 4 weapon in Empire Mode and save your game. Get 500 kills in a level Stage: Battle of Kawanakajima50 In Empire Mode, play the special stage "Battle of Kawanakajima" and save your game. Play as Takeda or Uesugi then skip turn. You'll get a message asking if you want to participate Stage: Battle of Anegawa50 In Empire Mode, play the special stage "Battle of Anegawa" and save your game.Play as Azai, Oda or Tokugawa then skip turn Stage: Incident at Honnoji50 In Empire Mode, play the special stage "Incident at Honnoji" and save your game.Play as Akechi or Oda then skip turn Stage: Battle of Sekigahara50 In Empire Mode, play the special stage "Battle of Sekigahara" and save your game. Play as Eastern or Western then skip turn Stage: Osaka Campaign50 In Empire Mode, play the special stage "Osaka Campaign" and save your game.Play as Toyotomi or Tokugawa. Make sureyour in year 1615.Toyotomi has 2 fiefs or less Toyotomi has Yukimura Toyotomi officers all have 2000 or more troops.Tokugawa officers all have 5000 or more troops Scenario: Battle of Anegawa100 Unlock the scenario "Battle of Anegawa" and save your game.Complete any other scenario to unlock Scenario: Incident at Honnoji100 Unlock the scenario "Incident at Honnoji" and save your game. I'm guessing you have to beat the Battle of Anegawa scenario Scenario: Battle of Sekigahara100 Unlock the scenario "Battle of Sekigahara" and save your game. I'm guessing you have to beat the Incident at Honnoji scenario

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLESE REPLY OR MESSAGE Evexx OVER XBOX LIVE.
Evexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #2
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
Thanks, just one question, do you have to have the 100000 gold at once or is it in total over the course of a campaign?
Kuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 06:22 AM   #3
DeadOnArrival06

DeadOnArrival06's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuma View Post
Thanks, just one question, do you have to have the 100000 gold at once or is it in total over the course of a campaign?

I don't think that's how you do it. I've done that but still did not get the achievement. If anyone else knows how to do this please post.
DeadOnArrival06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 01:00 AM   #4
Evexx

Horses Added

Moon Child50 Obtain the mount "Moon Child" in Empire Mode and save your game.Do western trade to get Moon Child and keep getting those ancient documents Persian Mare50 Obtain the mount "Persian Mare" in Empire Mode and save your game.Chinese trade gets you Persian Mare and keep getting ancient documents from the trades Matsukaze50 Obtain the mount "Matsukaze" in Empire Mode and save your game.Use benefication a bunch of times until a peasent rewards you with it. To get benefication use inspection until you unlock exemption and keep doing that until you get benefication.

ALSO I'M POSITIVELY SURE ABOUT UNLOCKING THE SCENARIOS AND WHEN I UNLOCKED 4 GUARDIANS I WAS IN YEAR 1586 WINTER 24 FIEFS 58 OFFICER SO TRY DOING THOSE AND REPLY IF YOU GET IT OR NOT
Old 03-07-2007, 01:00 AM   #5
I 305s Finest I

I 305s Finest I's Gamercard
nice very nice
I 305s Finest I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2007, 03:37 AM   #6
Vergil85

Send a message via MSN to Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
A note for those trying to get the 3 horses... If you already have 4 (and don't have Matsukaze,Moon Chile & Persian Mare) sell 3 and keep 1 (keep the current best one if you don't have the Big 3) then just keep doing what you need to do to get the 3 special horses. This should help people who are stuck trying to get them.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:04 AM   #7
ackoack

How do you unlock the hidden stages?

How do you unlock the stages Incident at Honnoji, Battle of Sekigahara, and Osaka Campaign. I beat the Battle of Anegawa and a couple of the other stages but I still haven't unlocked the rest of the hidden stages.
ackoack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 10:37 AM   #8
KilluhKam
Banned User

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
i havnt played this game yet...but your achievement guide is real sloppy...the pictures of each achievement should be underneath eacother with at least 2-4 spaces between each one....

just trying to help ya out with ya guide
KilluhKam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 06:58 PM   #9
DruknDragon211

I also don't know how to get the special stages and scenarios. I mean which scenarios in Empire mode gets you where you want to be? I got the battle of kawanakajima, but that was pretty much given due to the name. Which sceanrios are used to get the other stages?
DruknDragon211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 08:28 AM   #10
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
to get the first special stage pick Uesuki (sp?) to get the next two use Oda, im not sure on the final one yet
Old 03-10-2007, 09:02 AM   #11
Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   NBA Live 1000 People Online Supporter   Submit - Bronze
Here is a helping hand so players can chose who they want to be to get the "Stage" achievement.

*Remember, the special event happens during the first turn of the scenario*

Battle of Kawanakajima - Shingen Takeda / Kenshin Uesugi
Battle of Anegawa - Nagamasa Azai / Nobunaga Oda
Incident at Honnoji - Mitsuhide Akechi / Nobunaga Oda
Battle of Sekigahara - Mitsunari Ishida / Ieyasu Tokugawa
Old 03-11-2007, 04:10 AM   #12
Evexx

To Every One Looking At My Guide Dont Be Mad Or Upset If I Didnt Do Something Right If I Knew Everything I Would Of Made A Guide And I Named Partial Achievement Guide Too
Old 03-11-2007, 04:59 PM   #13
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
nah dude, no worries, its appreciated
Old 03-12-2007, 02:54 AM   #14
DruknDragon211

When I play the scenario: Battle of Sekigahara and I choose to be tokugawa or ishida, the stage: Battle of Sekigahara does not come up. I have every thing else, except for this special stage, the most valuable warrior and the last horse. I think this special stage doesn't come up because those two forces don't start near each other on the map. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-12-2007, 04:39 PM   #15
Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruknDragon211 View Post
When I play the scenario: Battle of Sekigahara and I choose to be tokugawa or ishida, the stage: Battle of Sekigahara does not come up. I have every thing else, except for this special stage, the most valuable warrior and the last horse. I think this special stage doesn't come up because those two forces don't start near each other on the map. Any help would be appreciated.
It should be on the first turn. Maybe try setting everything back to default settings and see if that helps if you changed anything. If it doesn't initiate then it might possibly be a glitch.

As for Most Valuable warrior, just anybody who is not your lord (fav. character helps since you know his/her best combos) and get 1000 kills. Once it's just 1-2 officers left and they are defending thier last base tell all your officers to defend, go into the remaining enemy base because 5 soldiers will constantly respawn nearby for 1 officer and 10 for 2 officers. Just make sure you save before because my friend killed the base captains by accident and the level finished when he had 920 kills.

Last edited by Vergil85; 03-12-2007 at 04:53 PM.
Vergil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 11:43 PM   #16
DruknDragon211

Ok, I finally figured out the battle of sekigahara problem I was having. I thought you had to be one of the two lords that the scenario was based upon, but it doesn't work that way. So i chose a random lord and the battle came up when I skipped my first turn.

So now, do I have to complete this scenario to get the Osaka Campaign?
Old 03-15-2007, 06:18 AM   #17
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
So the Annegawa campaign, do you have to play one of the smaller unification campaigns to unlock it?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:26 AM   #18
DruknDragon211

yes you do, at least thats how it came up for me. Sorry, I don't remember which one it is, I think I got lucky. I think its one of the first ones on the list, if that helps at all. maybe someone else remembers which stage opens it up.
Old 03-17-2007, 11:40 PM   #19
DSC Verago 101

DSC Verago 101's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vergil85 View Post
It should be on the first turn. Maybe try setting everything back to default settings and see if that helps if you changed anything. If it doesn't initiate then it might possibly be a glitch.

As for Most Valuable warrior, just anybody who is not your lord (fav. character helps since you know his/her best combos) and get 1000 kills. Once it's just 1-2 officers left and they are defending thier last base tell all your officers to defend, go into the remaining enemy base because 5 soldiers will constantly respawn nearby for 1 officer and 10 for 2 officers. Just make sure you save before because my friend killed the base captains by accident and the level finished when he had 920 kills.
Figures the one character I DID try that with was my lord.
DSC Verago 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2007, 07:33 AM   #20
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
the 4 guardians one has become the bane of my existence
Old 03-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #21
DCMASTERCHIEF

Quote:

I have killed 1000 people 5 times with random characters and still no Most Valuable Warrior achievement. Which character did u use? cheers.
DCMASTERCHIEF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 06:18 PM   #22
Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCMASTERCHIEF View Post
I have killed 1000 people 5 times with random characters and still no Most Valuable Warrior achievement. Which character did u use? cheers.
I used Keiji Maeda and got it no problem. I also got it with other characters like Masamune Date, Mitsuhide Akechi, Mitsunari Ishida (he sucks so much ass that I barely got it even with time extended) and Nene. Also the bonus that comes with the 1000 kills badge is sweet. You break the stat limit barrier set at 200 and can max out instead at 250.

Last edited by Vergil85; 03-21-2007 at 01:49 AM.
Vergil85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #23
DCMASTERCHIEF

Quote:
I used Keiji Maeda and got it no problem. I also got it with other characters like Masamune Date, Mitsuhide Akechi, Mistunari Ishida (he sucks so much ass that I barely got it even with time extended) and Nene. Also the bonus that comes with the 1000 kills badge is sweet. You break the stat limit barrier set at 200 and can max out instead at 250.
cheers Vergil85 got the achievement nice one, now for the last achievement 4 guardians any tips?
Old 03-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #24
Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Quote:
cheers Vergil85 got the achievement nice one, now for the last achievement 4 guardians any tips?
I'll be honest and say I don't have a sure fire way. I get it usually after conquering a few fiefs and using the same officers often. Heck sometimes I have almost the whole map taken over and can't get it, while the next empire mode I get the 4 Guardians while only having 3-4 fiefs. This achievement is very hit or miss, but there are people (like me) that are trying to find a sure fireway to get this.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:31 PM   #25
Murbay

Murbay's Gamercard
you keep at it vergil85, it's people like you who make the game great

I have tried countless times to get the four guardians but cannot do it. I know it has caused difficulty, but the 3rd horse was really easy for me. I kept delegating while trying to get the guardian achievement and got the horse instead. Providing you are kind to your people, your delegates will normally do benefaction and inspection on each turn anyway.

As for the guardians, the closest I have come is having one of my officers promoted to strategist but 80 years on, and still looking young and beautiful she didn't get any further than that.

I really hope you find a surefire way vergil because it's killing me not being able to unlock it.

Kuma - I don't think it matters which of the smaller maps you do to unlock the battle of anegawa but you have to have the map completed by the year 1600 (see bottom of page 21 of the manual)
Murbay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 11:44 AM   #26
DCMASTERCHIEF

Quote:
I'll be honest and say I don't have a sure fire way. I get it usually after conquering a few fiefs and using the same officers often. Heck sometimes I have almost the whole map taken over and can't get it, while the next empire mode I get the 4 Guardians while only having 3-4 fiefs. This achievement is very hit or miss, but there are people (like me) that are trying to find a sure fireway to get this.
which difficulty did u use? 'cus i've done it about 10 times on easy and no joy. DCMASTERCHIEF GAMER TAG
Old 03-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #27
Otaking584

Send a message via AIM to Otaking584

EP Otaking584's Gamercard

Awards Showcase x360a Book Club   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
I got my level 4 weapon on novice so difficulty shouldn't be a problem. Are you sure you have that specific smith at level 5, becuase I believe it needs to be.

Retail 100% - 21

Live 100% - 11
Otaking584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 04:51 AM   #28
Vergil85

Vergil85's Gamercard

Quote:
which difficulty did u use? 'cus i've done it about 10 times on easy and no joy. DCMASTERCHIEF GAMER TAG
If you're talking of the 4 Guardians. I got it on easy, normal, hard and chaos already.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:24 PM   #29
Kuma

Kuma79's Gamercard
i got my 4 guardians last night (No, Mitsuhide, Hanzo, and Naoe). Money is definatly not an issue because i only had about 10k
Old 03-23-2007, 02:21 AM   #30
Murbay

Murbay's Gamercard
do you remember what you did? for example, which characters you had? which map? How many feifs you had taken over? how many battles? if you used any policies on a regular basis?

I still haven't got this yet but I am sure there is a trigger somewhere to gaining this, just trying to work out what it could be.
Murbay is offline   Reply With Quote