terrys toughness

Lewi

terrys toughness wont go any higher.

ive completed the main story and have been doing gang wars but everyone elses toiughness goes up excpet for his

clays toughness is at 100 as well btw

terrys toughness wont go any higher.

ive completed the main story and have been doing gang wars but everyone elses toiughness goes up excpet for his

clays toughness is at 100 as well btw

Toughness only goes up if he survives the gang war, check the summary at the end of each war. All you can do is to keep doing them but try and protect Terry as much as you can and make sure he doesn't get in your own line of fire.

It's a shame you've finished the main story as I found that the best way of getting their toughness up was to always call Terry and Clay as backup once they were available.

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame you've finished the main story as I found that the best way of getting their toughness up was to always call Terry and Clay as backup once they were available.

Yea, it completely slipped my mind I could do that. I literally never called for them for missions. Now I'm complete and I need to get them up from 69% :(

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Can't you take him out on man-dates to raise his toughness?

yes i just finished this achievement last night. although it was a lil time consuming, i just called for backup then drove around with them.

their toughness will go up a sliver every 30 seconds or so, but this is much easier to do than starting a whole new game. it took me approximately 15 or 20 minutes (just riding around with them).

also if you are like me, terry and clay are in cahoots and die EVERY gang fight and mission. its either they run in front of your line of fire, or clay decides the last car in the convoy (which is on fire) is safe to walk up to... which makes driving around your only option :p

• 2 years later...