PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Shmup > 0 Day Attack on Earth
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-06-2010, 04:36 AM   #1
frenzy2585

AiA Aggression's Gamercard
Questions on "May Day King"

Hello im trying to complete 0 Day Attack on Earth (personally i think this game is fun despite all the bad critisism it received) and i even managed to get "gold hammer" without much problem on normal on my 2nd try ( honestly i just dont understand why so many people says the game is tough) and now im trying to get the may day king achivement. I died many times to get it all the way from first lady to brigadier general and i still dont have it. What i would like to know is this: do i absolutely have to lose a life by being "shot down" to get may day king or is any way of losing it counts? What i have been doing is going on the last stage (Paris day 7) on the easy diffilculty and dying 3 times by going through the boss and killing it in the end. Could it be that this method is not valid at all to get may day king and that i have doing all of this for nothing? I would really appreciate is someone could answer me on this.
frenzy2585 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:38 AM   #2
Onico Cloud

Inverse Shadow's Gamercard
I got all other single player achievements and then went for this one. I was First Lady and went through the last level on Hard and I forget where I was demoted when I got it, but I think it was right back at the bottom. I only died maybe 4-5 times before going for this achievement, so keep at it. Takes a few hours depending on how many deaths you had before. I just ran into the boss, so you don't actually have to get shot

Onico Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote