PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Crackdown 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-20-2010, 01:14 AM   #151
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by himalaybarad View Post
Once again a brilliant guide Sidedish, very helpful roadmap so thanks for that but damn these orbs are gonna be annoying..
Thank you . A comment like that makes me love making guides everytime and keeps me going. And I try my best, and each of my guides/roadmaps will improve everytime. See you around man.
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
SideDish120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:04 PM   #152
QuiCkz AleX

QuiCkz AleX's Gamercard
Hint: Helicopter Orb Hunting

Grab a helicopter from Agency Island (you'll need the Wingsuit/Max Agility to reach the heli pad) and fly over the city. Using the boost function (click the LEFT STICK) to make the minimap/radar zoom out. Press UP on the D-Pad quickly to see a greater for easy Orb detection. ALL Orbs can be seen from the helicopter.

Unlockable: Max Level Bonuses

Raise your ability levels to the fifth red dot (Rank 6 does NOTHING) to unlock the following bonuses.
  • Agility - Wingsuit (TAP Y to fly farther)
  • Strength - Ground Pound
QuiCkz AleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:06 PM   #153
QuiCkz AleX

QuiCkz AleX's Gamercard
Unlockable: Crackdown 2's Agent 4 in Perfect Dark (XBLA)

If you have a Crackdown 2 save on your HDD, load Perfect Dark and Agent 4, from Crackdown 2, will be a playable character in Perfect Dark! You can play as Agent 4 in the combat simulator.
QuiCkz AleX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 02:08 PM   #154
Scythie

Scythie's Gamercard
Great Great guide. Very decent indeed. Got my 1000/1000 this morning.

Doesn't need to much amendments lol.

And it took my agent around 40-41 hours to 100% the game. (including a few hours here and there messing round and helping others with story related achievements)

Cheers!

Scythie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 02:52 AM   #155
SicKxMike

BAB Daddy's Gamercard
Nice job and good roadmap
SicKxMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:48 AM   #156
Ray5555

Ray5555's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I took me so far 25 hours with any help to get all achievements but the vehicle stunt ring achievement. I don't know if I want to bother getting it. The Orbs are easy. BTW you should tell people that the hidden orb map has one hidden orb missing. In the lower greenbay area.
Fallout: New Vegas = 70,000 Achievement Points
Alan Wake = 60,000 Achievement Points
Magna Carta 2 = 50,000 Achievement Points
Phantasy Star 2 40,000 Achievement points
Fallout 3 = 30,000 Achievement Points
GTA IV = 20,000 Achievement Points
Madden 08 = 10,000 Achievement Points

Achieved 100K GS on lego batman 2's 100% completion achievement
Ray5555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #157
Yontnaem

Yontnaem's Gamercard
Very helpful Guide and Roadmap. I think i gonna give the wingsuit stunt rings a miss, too frustrating.
Old 07-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #158
The Watcher

the watcher ii's Gamercard
Man those orb and audio maps shore came in handy thanks for that
P.s. great achievement guide
The Watcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:45 PM   #159
FINLicker87

FINLicker87's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideDish120 View Post
Yippee-Kai-Yay 10
Drive an Agency SUV into an airborne helicopter.

You unlock the Agency SUV at Driving skill level 4. There are two relatively easy ways to get this achievement.

1. Have a friend go get a helicopter from the Agency Tower and have them bring it to you. Just drive the Agency SUV into the helicopter and it will unlock.
  2. Find a Ramp truck and set it up near a tactical location. Have the SUV ready a little big away and call in a vehicle of some sorts. As the helicopter comes down. Drive up the ramp and hit the helicopter.

I did this just by ordering an SUV, lined it towards the drop point an then ordered a pickup for some other car. Once the chopper was picking up the car, I jumped at the chopper with the SUV. Easy!
Old 07-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #160
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Silver   Referrals - Bronze   Submit - Silver   1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FINLicker87 View Post
I did this just by ordering an SUV, lined it towards the drop point an then ordered a pickup for some other car. Once the chopper was picking up the car, I jumped at the chopper with the SUV. Easy!
That is a great idea! Can any else confirm this?
GREAT JOB! Seriously, I wish you could get laid from video game expierances, that screen shot alone is worth 2 sets of twins in one night. No joke!
Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM   #161
A Pharmacist

A Pharmacist's Gamercard
Quote:
That is a great idea! Can any else confirm this?
Yep, I did it the same way.
Old 07-24-2010, 11:17 PM   #162
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Pharmacist View Post
Yep, I did it the same way.
Awesome, thank you. I will add this.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:10 AM   #163
XxEruptionzxX

iDeCoY zG's Gamercard
Hey, you have an awesome guide and everything and it helped my a whole lot at getting to where I'm at now. But I have a question about the 25 ways to die achievement. For the enemy types you have listed a Scrounger as a type to die by, I have heard from some saying that this Scrounger is just a regular Freak as shown in the video. But I have also heard that the Scrounger is the one sort of larger freak that has spikes coming out of its shoulder as shown behind the Agent in this picture:

Can you confirm this? If so I think it would help me greatly because I have 24/25 deaths and I can not figure out what the last one I need is (unless there is a death that is somewhat glitchy that I would have to re-do again) I didn't try to get the achievement until after I beat the game so I already had some deaths that I don't remember which they were. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

EDIT: I would like to thank F34R THE R34PER for providing this picture in a different thread

Last edited by XxEruptionzxX; 07-25-2010 at 01:14 AM.
XxEruptionzxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 01:29 AM   #164
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxEruptionzxX View Post
Hey, you have an awesome guide and everything and it helped my a whole lot at getting to where I'm at now. But I have a question about the 25 ways to die achievement. For the enemy types you have listed a Scrounger as a type to die by, I have heard from some saying that this Scrounger is just a regular Freak as shown in the video. But I have also heard that the Scrounger is the one sort of larger freak that has spikes coming out of its shoulder as shown behind the Agent in this picture:

Can you confirm this? If so I think it would help me greatly because I have 24/25 deaths and I can not figure out what the last one I need is (unless there is a death that is somewhat glitchy that I would have to re-do again) I didn't try to get the achievement until after I beat the game so I already had some deaths that I don't remember which they were. If you can help it would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

EDIT: I would like to thank F34R THE R34PER for providing this picture in a different thread
I believe the scrounger is actually a freak that has Yellow bubbles on his back. He has long sharp fingernails and he throws yellow balls at you. I got him to spawn on the center island of Unity Heights on the bottom left of the island. Right next to where the Party Bus achievement is done. Hope that helped.

Also, the proximity mine kill is kinda glitchy. Put a bunch under you and one on a wall next to you. Shoot the one on the wall and it should trigger the ones under you and kill you.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:42 AM   #165
XxEruptionzxX

iDeCoY zG's Gamercard
Quote:
I believe the scrounger is actually a freak that has Yellow bubbles on his back. He has long sharp fingernails and he throws yellow balls at you. I got him to spawn on the center island of Unity Heights on the bottom left of the island. Right next to where the Party Bus achievement is done. Hope that helped.

Also, the proximity mine kill is kinda glitchy. Put a bunch under you and one on a wall next to you. Shoot the one on the wall and it should trigger the ones under you and kill you.
I was able to get the Freak you described alone and it killed me and I didn't get it. I also tried it with the one I described and it still did not unlock. I also tried the proximity mine trick you described and it still did not unlock. Do you know of any other ones that were a bit more challenging than the others and might have been missable? But thanks a lot for the previous tips I'm up for anything seeing how this is my last achievement I need for this game.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:54 AM   #166
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
I was able to get the Freak you described alone and it killed me and I didn't get it. I also tried it with the one I described and it still did not unlock. I also tried the proximity mine trick you described and it still did not unlock. Do you know of any other ones that were a bit more challenging than the others and might have been missable? But thanks a lot for the previous tips I'm up for anything seeing how this is my last achievement I need for this game.
Oh. the headshot must be done in a PvP match I belive. I did it in a private match and got it So give that a try. If that doesn't work. Then go through the list again.
Old 07-25-2010, 02:58 AM   #167
XxEruptionzxX

iDeCoY zG's Gamercard
Quote:
Oh. the headshot must be done in a PvP match I belive. I did it in a private match and got it So give that a try. If that doesn't work. Then go through the list again.
I finally got the achievement a couple minutes ago. It was an exploding object I needed to die by. That one is apparently pretty touchy I think when I did it the first time one of the propane tanks must have shot at me and killed me on impact or something like that idk. But I got my 1000 gamerscore and I'm happy and I owe a lot of it to your guide. Thank You
Old 07-25-2010, 04:34 AM   #168
KOOLAID MAN 417

Send a message via AIM to KOOLAID MAN 417

KOOLAID MAN 417's Gamercard
hello this game is awesome
KOOLAID MAN 417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2010, 04:59 AM   #169
SideDish120

SideDish120's Gamercard

Quote:
I finally got the achievement a couple minutes ago. It was an exploding object I needed to die by. That one is apparently pretty touchy I think when I did it the first time one of the propane tanks must have shot at me and killed me on impact or something like that idk. But I got my 1000 gamerscore and I'm happy and I owe a lot of it to your guide. Thank You
Anytime . Hope to see you around and use some of my future guides Cheers!
Old 07-25-2010, 03:14 PM   #170
|Spawny|

ispawny's Gamercard
A very helpful guide thank you!
|Spawny| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 07:19 PM   #171
Demoral

DemoraI's Gamercard
Great guide! Will be following for last few achievements.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Lewis/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.png[/IMG]
Demoral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #172
Darth Nightwing

Darth Nightwing's Gamercard
Quote:
Pest Control 10
Clear out and close down a Freak Breach, alone or with another Agent.

Refer the "The Closer" for more information.

The Closer 20
Close down every Freak Breach in Pacific City, alone or with another Agent.

There are a total of 25 Freak Breaches found in Pacific City. Once you detonate a beacon, a Freak Breach will appear in the vicinity. Freak Breaches are found by their yellow markers. They can only be accomplished at night. The best weapon to quickly get rid of them is by using the UV Shotgun at large groups and once there are a huge cluster, throw grenades/use explosive weapons. Once you have killed all of the enemies, a helicopter will come and close the hole. This counts as closing a Freak Breach.
I have search the threads but haven't found anything about this so I thought I would give an even EASIER way to get this achievement. I posted this on another site so I am just going to paste it on here.

The best & fastest way I found how to do this is to go to Agency Tower, go to the helicopter pad & get the helicopter with the rockets. Then go to each Freak Breach & hover above it, you don't have to land, & the Breach will open. Then fly up a little and start shooting the rockets till all the Freaks are gone.

You get to the Freak Breaches faster & kill everyone quicker.

There is a few that are indoors so it won't work on those but 98% of them can be done this way.

Edit: Someone did comment that it is possible to fly the helicopter into the indoor ones, it just takes a bit of careful flying. Thanks Gauderio

Last edited by Darth Nightwing; 07-27-2010 at 08:57 PM.
Darth Nightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 04:36 AM   #173
jviladiu

Send a message via Skype™ to jviladiu

avenged712's Gamercard
fantastic guide, very helpful
jviladiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:00 AM   #174
Puppys
Dawn of the Final Day

Send a message via Skype™ to Puppys

x1001x Puppys's Gamercard

Awards Showcase RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 2   Staff Club - KillerBEA   5,000 Posts   Staff Club - DEG23   Subscriber - Bronze   Arcade Crazy - Silver   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff Club - rekikire   Donator - Level 2   GRID 2 Award   Staff Club - troy0891   Community Gaming - Silver
Total Awards: 39 (more» ...)
So I believe someone posted on the previous page about needing to see the stunt ring to get Party Bus... This is true. unfortunately those who have grabbed the ring will NOT be able to get the achievement even when the driver can see it.

Anyone have a solution to this? I tried creating a new agent, and stunt rings would not show up at all, even on a new campaign. I was thinking that reverting your profile to a memory card, anyone want to try this?

Feel free to check out my Extra Life 2014 page [HERE], all proceeds go to Children's Hospitals!
Puppys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 12:41 PM   #175
SilentShot305

SilentShot 305's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1001puppys View Post
So I believe someone posted on the previous page about needing to see the stunt ring to get Party Bus... This is true. unfortunately those who have grabbed the ring will NOT be able to get the achievement even when the driver can see it.

Anyone have a solution to this? I tried creating a new agent, and stunt rings would not show up at all, even on a new campaign. I was thinking that reverting your profile to a memory card, anyone want to try this?
Oh wow, now their is some bad news. I completed all the stunt jumps! And I am missing the Party Bus achievement. I will see if I could try it out today and I will give you some feed back on it. You should send me a friend request so we can try to do this achievement together.
Old 08-08-2010, 05:18 PM   #176
darkandlong

darkandlong's Gamercard
Queston: if you finish the main storyline does the Cell and Freaks disappear? I'm near the end of the story and want to work on the 25 ways to die achievement.
darkandlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #177
Seiryu

Seiryu Chi's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkandlong View Post
Queston: if you finish the main storyline does the Cell and Freaks disappear? I'm near the end of the story and want to work on the 25 ways to die achievement.
The Cell and the Freaks are still there. When you load your save after completing the final mission it actually loads the last time you saved prior to starting the mission, so you can even go do the final mission over again for the agent freaks.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the heavy armor Cell. The only Cell I have seen after completing the game are the random ones driving around, so it seems like there are no heavy armor cell anywhere that I can find, but I could be wrong. I'd say just to be safe that you need to make sure you get killed by one of them at a tactical location or the refinery prior to completing everything up to the final mission.

Come to think of it, I suppose that even if there truly aren't any heavy armor Cell around after you complete the game you can still get the achievement. You just have to join into a co-op game with someone that hasn't beaten the game yet (either a friend or a random game) and then you can go to a tactical location in their game to get that death, as I am pretty sure the 25 Ways to Die progress is saved on your agent, not your game.
Seiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 05:52 AM   #178
_JuNiT_

o silentblade's Gamercard
I have a question about the audio logs.....I have 3 left and I need the Whistleblower #10 and 11 and I know exactly where they are based off videos I saw but I go to exactly where it shows on video and they are not there.....and I also need Catalina #1 and I go to each one of those 3 spots exactly where it shows in videos and the audio log is not there.....what is the problem?
_JuNiT_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 08:50 AM   #179
Seiryu

Seiryu Chi's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by _JuNiT_ View Post
I have a question about the audio logs.....I have 3 left and I need the Whistleblower #10 and 11 and I know exactly where they are based off videos I saw but I go to exactly where it shows on video and they are not there.....and I also need Catalina #1 and I go to each one of those 3 spots exactly where it shows in videos and the audio log is not there.....what is the problem?
The numbers aren't the same for everyone, your #10 & 11 probably aren't the same as those in the video you were watching. You're best bet is to just check the locations of every Whistleblower & Catalina log until you find the ones you need.
Seiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:58 PM   #180
_JuNiT_

o silentblade's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryu View Post
The numbers aren't the same for everyone, your #10 & 11 probably aren't the same as those in the video you were watching. You're best bet is to just check the locations of every Whistleblower & Catalina log until you find the ones you need.
Yep that was it. I watched each type that I needed and found them. That's weird tho cuz in the video it shows where he is at, then he pressed start to see the map then he picked it up, then pressed start again and showed which log he picked up and the name and the number....oh well. Thanks for the help though man.
_JuNiT_ is offline   Reply With Quote