PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Upcoming Games > TBA - Retail > Star Wars: Battlefront
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #1
Tufty

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
May go back to pandemic.

Quote:
Though still officially in limbo, Star Wars: Battlefront 3 may be taken back by the series’ original creators, according to a report from VideoGaming247. Citing an “insider source,” the game is said to be going back to Pandemic Studios, which made the first two Star Wars: Battlefront games.
Though the title has never even been formally announced by LucasArts, it’s been getting a lot of attention lately. Financial difficulties at FreeRadical supposedly shifted the rumored project to Rebellion. When fans saw the renders and more recently, leaked alpha footage from Free Radical, interest grew. But it’s impossible to tell if Rebellion took the existing game and built on it, or started from scratch, especially with so little official information. Now this report conflicts directly with what we’ve previously heard, claiming that Pandemic will be handling the game. If it was taken from Rebellion, we may never know exactly why, but with interest buzzing on the game we expect to hear official word on a developer soon.
Whichever studio lands the project, it’s good to know that the game itself appears to be surviving Free Radical’s money woes. We’ll have to see how closely the project still resembles the alpha footage when official word finally comes.
SOURCE

Though there's not real proof, but there's still a new hope that this game will be returning to Pandemic. If you have another company creating it, it's just not going to be the same game that it used to be.

Last edited by Tufty; 07-08-2010 at 11:10 AM.
Tufty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
Hitman H94

Hitman H94's Gamercard
I will be very happy if they make it

Hitman H94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:51 PM   #3
Mariner Mike 75

Mariner Mike's Gamercard
I would just be happy if they took BF2 did a little spite shine on it and added some achievements at this point. Come on George get someone to start working on BF3.
Mariner Mike 75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:54 AM   #4
Tufty

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Submit - Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariner Mike 75 View Post
I would just be happy if they took BF2 did a little spite shine on it and added some achievements at this point. Come on George get someone to start working on BF3.
I never thought about just polishing the second one, but if they did I'd love it. Star Wars Battle front 2 was my favourite shooter of all time.

I know they won't, but it would be nice.

Last edited by Tufty; 07-08-2010 at 11:00 AM.
Tufty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 04:22 PM   #5
Timmsy

Send a message via MSN to Timmsy

timmsy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth   Donator - Level 1
i loved these games for a laugh, would be great to see a next gen version!

Retail Complete = 7
Arcade Complete = 2
Timmsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #6
Venomized

Armoured Brecce's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
I dnt care who makes it! as long as it is made! But I would prefer it to be similar to the first 2. I ownthe first 2 and still play them.
Venomized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:10 PM   #7
PyreBall

Send a message via AIM to PyreBall Send a message via MSN to PyreBall Send a message via Yahoo to PyreBall

Biggreen719's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
That'd be interesting to see since, last I checked, Pandemic is no longer with us.
Soul Calibur IV, Soul Calibur V, Tekken 6, Super Street Fighter IV, MvC3, Puzzle Quest, Halo: Reach, Madden 10, Left 4 Dead 2, Borderlands, Gears of War 3,, Modern Warfare 3, Rock Band, MvC2, Battlefield 1943, Castle Crashers
PyreBall is offline   Reply With Quote