PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shmup > Death Smiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-05-2011, 11:15 AM   #31
Simperheve

Simperheve's Gamercard
Apologies for the noobish question, but is it possible to get these acheivements while playing 2 player? I was thinking of employing the help of my brother if so....
Simperheve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 07:48 PM   #32
The Stray

NeoStrayCat's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold   Achievement Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)
Nope, you cannot with the exception of Sakura's "Mother" Achievement, IDK if other endings count towards it though, but every other achievement, no.

Sig by Setsuna
The Stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:04 PM   #33
vSully

vSully's Gamercard
Honestly, I see no reason to play any stages on anything but level 1. My path for 1ccs (I've just got Casper left) is always Lake Shore, Volcano (powering up and getting to 25 million), Forest, Graveyard (powering up and refilling at big house, then powering up again right before killing boss), Port Town, and Graveyard (power up at big green guy, lasts until just before Sakura). Getting through all 6 stages on level 1 without taking damage or using bombs isn't that hard. Then you've got to practice Hades' Castle and know where enemies come from, especially the green dragons. I power up when the first big blue eyeball guys come out (lasts until just after cow) and again when the 2nd big eyeball guys come out, using bombs (when not powered up) when necessary (usually if big cyclops guys get multiple big purple bomb bursts off). I always hit 45 million well before the ballroom and ideally reach Jitterbug with ~4 life and a full powerup meter. I usually powerup right away and lock-shot jitterbug and if you can beat him without dying (and using no bombs), you'll be up to at least 3 life (maybe 4), and 9 bombs should be plenty for tyrannosatan.
vSully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:38 PM   #34
GENWAKU

Send a message via AIM to GENWAKU

genwaku's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I can get to the Hades stage without being hit once and it all goes wrong from there. It seems like no matter how much I concentrate, something always hits me and then by the time I reach the ballroom I'm down to half of my health bar. The difficulty spike from the other stages is so drastic, it's just impossible for me to get the hang out of it. It seems like there a simply way too many enemies at once and some of them spawn right on top of me or seem to pop up out of nowhere.

100% RETAIL:
Alice: Madness Returns, Borderlands, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Left 4 Dead.
(working on Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2, Dungeon Siege 3 & Gray Matter)

100% ARCADE: Bloody Good Time, Castlevania: Harmony of Despair, Dead Rising 2: Case West, Harm's Way, Secret of Monkey Island, Secret of Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge, The Maw
(working on Castle Crashers & TROUBLE WITCHES NEO)

GENWAKU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #35
megatonante

That's strange, I just unlocked Rose, and reached over 30.000.000 points in the volcano level. Now I restarted the game with Windia, and did exactly the same things, but the volcano level gave me just 24.000.000. How is that possible?
megatonante is offline   Reply With Quote