PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Off Topic > Off Topic Discussion > The Sports Bar
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-15-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
scoobydiesel

Send a message via AIM to scoobydiesel Send a message via MSN to scoobydiesel Send a message via Yahoo to scoobydiesel

Scoobydiesel's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Cool Scoobs Picks "TNA LockDown "

All matches will be inside the Six Sides of Steel Cage

Lethal Lockdown Match
(Person with winning pinfall will earn NWA World Title shot)
- Team Cage (NWA World Champion Christian Cage, AJ Styles, Scott Steiner, Abyss & Tomko) vs. Team Angle (Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Rhino, Sting & Jeff Jarrett) With so much star power(plus scott steiner....) this can go anyway and set up so many diffrent matchs, I would say JJ to get the pinfall over christian but i dont know if Jeff has the balls to come back and put himself right into the title picture. I see a face win but not sure who will pick up the win really. Kurt over Christian?

NWA World Tag Team Championships - Electric Steel Cage Match
- LAX (c's) vs. Team 3D.
LAX has won every match that has been tossed in front of them and they are the top dogs in TNA's tag division but i see a win for team 3d.

X Division Championship - Xscape Match
- Chris Sabin (c) vs. Sonjay Dutt vs. Jay Lethal vs. Alex Shelley vs. Shark Boy. Jay is on the way up but his new gimmick can bring him down as well, Sabin should be able to still hold on to that title.

Blindfold Match
- Chris Harris vs. James Storm. I'm thinking they should hold off o this feud a little bit more, witch they some what are since its a blindfold. Heel win.

- Jerry Lynn vs. Christopher Daniels. The fallen Angel is back and with a stinging vengence, he will put the Xdivison legend to rest as he builds up his head of steam to face off against the icon Sting.

- Petey Williams vs. Robert Roode. Roode will find a way to win, maybe even with some unaccepting help....

- Gail Kim vs. Jackie Moore. Just as in the WWE this will be some what of te bathroom break, but at least they can wrestler more then the trash like Ashley. I see Gail getting the up hand...but maybe not?

Special Guest Referee: Mr. Bob Backlund
- Austin Starr vs. Senshi. With the whole Starr/Backlund feud in the making we could see a Senshi win...but why? isnt he still in the dog house? and austin really hasnt been on much of a role. So give it to the Starr man. but i doubt it...

- Christy Hemme's mystery team vs. Voodoo Kin Mafia. Bashem or not...hmm well VKM should still win really....I dont care for this match much at all i think its the opener on the pre show. Hemme some time will need to get the upper hand and maybe this is the time to do it.

Alright so its my first time posting TNA picks and such so give me slack if i only get one right. its about to start so i should post this now.

Old School member.
scoobydiesel is offline   Reply With Quote