PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Marvel: Ultimate Alliance
Subscribe    Donate

Old 04-16-2007, 01:14 AM   #1
Clockeye

Clockeye's Gamercard
Question how do you beat kurse???

i guess i beat this guy in the story mode, can't remember. but im doing his sim disc and ive already amassed 40k points for gold, and i just have to beat him. but by his life bar it says Iron Vulnerability. his lifebar is purple and NOTHING will hurt him. no physical or special attacks, and i can't get my ultimate because there are no more enemies to kill and i can't increase the meter by doing useless combos against kurse. i thought i may have to use one of those weapons the trolls carry, but of course they have stopped spawning. i only have 5 mins left so i paused it, i don't want to get the 40k points again. please tell me what i have to do. tia
Clockeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 01:16 AM   #2
Clockeye

Clockeye's Gamercard
jesus christ theres a hammer right there i had to pick up, feel free to delete this thread goddamn im an idiot
Clockeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:26 PM   #3
Rink Rat 55

Rink Rat55's Gamercard
I am having the same problem as you had Clockeye. I have 40,000 score but I am unable to find the hammer anywhere near him? Is it in another room?
Rink Rat 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:29 PM   #4
Shinobi273
Ninja Mod MKII

Shinobi273's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - AOS Puck   Staff Club - Shinobi273   5,000 Posts   Staff - Moderator   Submit - Silver   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rink Rat 55 View Post
I am having the same problem as you had Clockeye. I have 40,000 score but I am unable to find the hammer anywhere near him? Is it in another room?
There are 4 hammers in the room with Kurse. As you enter the room, 2 are on the left wall and 2 are on the right wall. There are 4 pillars in the room, starting from the pillar, go straight toward the near wall and the hammer should be in a weapon rack of some kind mounted on the wall. The hammers respawn quickly enough that you can cycle between the two hammers on the same side of the wall (by the time you use up the second hammer, the first will have already respawned).

This thread is ridiculously old but I suppose it still asks the question you asked without giving the answer. Welcome to the site.
Shinobi273 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 09:30 PM   #5
Rink Rat 55

Rink Rat55's Gamercard
Never mind I feel stupid too lol... I found the hammers leaning on the walls of the room he is in. Sad thing is that I had to use 5 hammers to kill him :[.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobi273
There are 4 hammers in the room with Kurse. As you enter the room, 2 are on the left wall and 2 are on the right wall. There are 4 pillars in the room, starting from the pillar, go straight toward the near wall and the hammer should be in a weapon rack of some kind mounted on the wall. The hammers respawn quickly enough that you can cycle between the two hammers on the same side of the wall (by the time you use up the second hammer, the first will have already respawned).

This thread is ridiculously old but I suppose it still asks the question you asked without giving the answer. Welcome to the site.
Thank you for your help and the welcome. Aye, I just started playing the MUA game that came with my 360 I bought a month ago.

Last edited by Zef; 11-12-2007 at 09:46 PM.
Rink Rat 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 04:03 AM   #6
Hectorg5000

Send a message via AIM to Hectorg5000

Hectorg5000's Gamercard
Thanks, for this info!
Old 02-03-2008, 04:10 AM   #7
drakehellsing

Send a message via AIM to drakehellsing Send a message via MSN to drakehellsing

DrakeHellsing's Gamercard
And trust me too, Thor's hammer doesn't work on him for some odd reason, even though it is suppose to be iron....
Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Fable 2
King Kong
Lego Batman
Lego Indiana Jones

Arcade 100%:
Dash of Destruction

drakehellsing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 09:51 PM   #8
MrFresh

Send a message via AIM to MrFresh

MrFresh KC's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i had to google this...and it bring me to my fav xbox website!..cheers! thanks for the info
Old 03-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
Kruz

Kapt Kruz's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
you have to kill him with the hammers on the weapon stands
Kruz is offline   Reply With Quote