PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-17-2011, 02:49 AM   #151
knoxy2011

Achievement Cop's Gamercard
this game is horrible I had to finish this game 3 time because stuff keep glitching up on me
knoxy2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:31 PM   #152
Shu Shu 89

Shu Shu 89's Gamercard
Even now I updated the game (finally wanted to finish it after all this time...) and it glitched. I couldn't enter the classroom of defense against the dark arts, comming from the hall... Xbox just stopped! So I deleted the update and could enter the class again. Then went looking for the last missing student and wanted to exit the charms classroom (where you fall through the hole in the floor) and the dragon wouldn't lift me up. Now I was stuck in there!! Finally solved it and got out, but damn this game had a lot of problems!
Shu Shu 89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 04:35 PM   #153
OutlawedAngel

OutlawedAngel's Gamercard
i didnt know about the dragon glitch in charms class i got down and out no problem - however i didnt know about the SID down there and the problem i have is there is no way to get back down as the hole in the floor has sealed shut again does anyone know a way around this?
OutlawedAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:05 PM   #154
pickel668

Gerkinstein's Gamercard
Basikisk glitch

Don't know if this has been mentioned. In the basilisk level right at the end as you are to defeat the big snake. He kept disapearing on me. I would grab the sword and boom he was gone. Couldn't finish the level. I finally got past it after many replays. I stayed in the little opening on the big head where the sword is found don't go out on the head to kill the snake do it from in side the little cave. Hope it helps some one.
pickel668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #155
SLYDER21LV

slyder lv's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickel668 View Post
Don't know if this has been mentioned. In the basilisk level right at the end as you are to defeat the big snake. He kept disapearing on me. I would grab the sword and boom he was gone. Couldn't finish the level. I finally got past it after many replays. I stayed in the little opening on the big head where the sword is found don't go out on the head to kill the snake do it from in side the little cave. Hope it helps some one.
This happened to me once, but I grabbed the sword and swung it by the glowing purple ball and it still acted as though it was stabbing the snake and finished the level.
SLYDER21LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #156
SLYDER21LV

slyder lv's Gamercard
Lots of freezing for us during CO-OP. No freezing issues when playing single player. Was 98% through when I got stuck on the clock tower gold coin glitch. No issues in the Dragon room at all.
SLYDER21LV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:18 AM   #157
Dexter MorganMO

DexterMorganMO's Gamercard
Okay, I'm not crazy and I see other people saying it's glitched because the kid in the right stall won't come out.

That's not the case here. I know that's not the student in peril, but the one in the left stall is. Basically, everytime I walk into the bathroom when I first boot the game up, the kid comes out with the door already blown off and celebrates his freedom. It plays the music everytime as well. Trouble is, it doesn't add to my count, and this is the last student in peril I need, which is stopping me from about 6 achievements.

I followed the guide. I have every single other student saved, and they are completely gone from my game indicating they were counted, but not this one. Anyone else have this problem? It seems unique as nobody else is posting about it.
Dexter MorganMO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 10:44 PM   #158
letty

Send a message via MSN to letty

Letty Night's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
i got one, at the owlery, i can't go to the second floor in the present (not using the time turner)... I jump at the surface carried by 4 owls and nothing happens... the time turner part works just fine... but i think there are 1 gold brick and 1 character (chow chang i guess) there ... any ideas ?
letty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:23 AM   #159
VCWAZERO

Send a message via AIM to VCWAZERO Send a message via MSN to VCWAZERO Send a message via Yahoo to VCWAZERO

The7CitySaint's Gamercard
I'm missing 1 SIP. I've been missing it since the game came out. I'd truly like to find it so I can Finally finish this game out to 100%.

VCWAZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #160
Sidn22ey

Anyone have any suggestions on these?

Sidn22ey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 11:08 AM   #161
KittySlave1482

Missing One SIP- Went through List and ?

Has anyone else come up with a glitch on the SIP achievement. I am missing one and have gone through on the locations a few times and it seems I got all of them but still the achievement hasn't popped. Has this been an issue for anyone else?
KittySlave1482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:00 PM   #162
hatchetman6566

hatchetman6566's Gamercard
Student in Peril Glitch

for the student in peril in charms classroom 2 underground, has anyone else had the student remain where he is after freeing him? everything else has been collected and i and not really into creating a second save just to finish the last 6 achievements for the game. is there any way to reverse the glitch or just restart the game and hope for the best?
hatchetman6566 is offline   Reply With Quote