PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Sniper: Ghost Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2010, 09:21 AM   #1
AKfourtyseven

bulletoftheyear's Gamercard
frustration

is it just me or is anyone else having this problem too.
multiplayer is fine actually, i hate that you can't hold your breath but whatever.
the solo player is a shit cause you get shot from everywhere, the friends do fuck all, and when your shot you have a sniper and a pistol or a shitty fucken other crap gun. this reminds me SO much of cod3 the movement and sometimes graphics, anyone else?
it's just literally frustrating. i was hoping for a great stealth sniper game ONLY. not all of this shit.

Last edited by AKfourtyseven; 07-09-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: -
AKfourtyseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:07 PM   #2
xAcCeSs DeNiEd

xAcCeSs DeNiEd's Gamercard
xAcCeSs DeNiEd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #3
KeepEmRolling

KeepEmRolling's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I've had no trouble so far with the sniper missions, but i agree with you on the missions where you're with a squad and using an AR....not nearly as well done.
KeepEmRolling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
DAUNTEDFLETTY

FlettyBEAN's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven View Post
is it just me or is anyone else having this problem too.
multiplayer is fine actually, i hate that you can't hold your breath but whatever.
the solo player is a shit cause you get shot from everywhere, the friends do fuck all, and when your shot you have a sniper and a pistol or a shitty fucken other crap gun. this reminds me SO much of cod3 the movement and sometimes graphics, anyone else?
it's just literally frustrating. i was hoping for a great stealth sniper game ONLY. not all of this shit.
i was quite dissapointed too with this game. the single player sucks and is very glitchy i started just skipping cut senes just to hurry and finish the damm thing. multi player is no fun too as you said the breathing is crap and you are vissable on the hud to the opposite side.
now i have all the single player chivos just need to boost the multi ones then trade this shit back to the shop for some other mugg to get ripped .

DAUNTEDFLETTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 07:08 AM   #5
AKfourtyseven

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAcCeSs DeNiEd View Post
lolol i think your fail fagget. obviously people agree cause i got replies durrr light switch ?
Old 07-11-2010, 07:09 AM   #6
AKfourtyseven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAUNTEDFLETTY View Post
i was quite dissapointed too with this game. the single player sucks and is very glitchy i started just skipping cut senes just to hurry and finish the damm thing. multi player is no fun too as you said the breathing is crap and you are vissable on the hud to the opposite side.
now i have all the single player chivos just need to boost the multi ones then trade this shit back to the shop for some other mugg to get ripped .
thankyou both for your replies. i agree with you, im gunna just try to finish it, i feel like ive gone through so much of the game already and yet to have got the ACT 1 achievement.. it's shit, i'll do the same just to finish it even though that'll take god knows how long and trade it back (: get Singularity!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:30 AM   #7
xxPitt

xxPitt's Gamercard
i can't get past the 1st mission its nails, after u absail down from the cliff top where u take the shot from. just tying to absail down is tricky enough never mind get the the next waypoint. just gonna read a walk through see how its done
xxPitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 12:18 PM   #8
AKfourtyseven

exactly Pitt. it's a very frustrating confusing annoying slightly FPS. you would think, oyer stealth sniper missions like cod but better, not even close. cod 3 bullshit with sniping. basically. and i spent $60 on it.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:03 PM   #9
Gash_Tapper

Laynas Daddi's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKfourtyseven View Post
exactly Pitt. it's a very frustrating confusing annoying slightly FPS. you would think, oyer stealth sniper missions like cod but better, not even close. cod 3 bullshit with sniping. basically. and i spent $60 on it.

Yeah I only got past the fist mission after reading this walkthrough which is very helpful!!!