Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Magna Carta 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2010, 11:44 AM   #1
retroboy

SuperDuperLiam's Gamercard
700 Skill points

Is this easily done naturally with no 30% plus skill items or the skill pendant?

I goofed it up and only have the skill pendant. I am around level 48 with around 440-530 skill points on my characters.

Will I be able to hit 700?

I have started to switch the pendant around when levelling now. I have been so busy with quests and weapons that i forgot :P

Thanks
Old 07-10-2010, 05:32 AM   #2
Eloras

Moniterio's Gamercard
It is always possible to do. It just might require quite a bit of grinding from now on. Definitely move the pendant around. You will be much closer by the time levels become very hard to get, which is around 60. To speed up the process try to use experience boosters or golden clover kahn(I think that was exp).

I used the pendant strategy, as well as 5 seeker kahn, and just switched them around as people leveled. I was in the 60s and had mastered both trees for every character. So, you should be fine.
Working - Borderlands 2
Eloras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 02:24 PM   #3
retroboy

SuperDuperLiam's Gamercard
Thanks for the answer. I can always use the save trick and unlock the skills after. Just a shame as I have been following everything to the T to ensure I get my max points.

Good game and easy but strict score. Quite a relief after 100 hours of ffxiii though!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:55 PM   #4
Baha

TK Baha ruleZ's Gamercard
so if i would like to have all of the skills on max in one game - i mean at the same time, without the "loading an old save"-trick, i had to grind, grind, grind?? lame. will do the trick too to get the stylemaster achievements.
Baha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #5
Sonic230584

Sonic230584's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baha View Post
so if i would like to have all of the skills on max in one game - i mean at the same time, without the "loading an old save"-trick, i had to grind, grind, grind?? lame. will do the trick too to get the stylemaster achievements.
Grinding Is One Of The Best Things About Role Playing Games Because yuu put in the dedication for that game to get characters to max, i did everything on lost odyssey, blue dragon, the complete final fantasy series, magna carter 1 and 2 and any other RPG legit, playing RPG games and doing save tricks or what not is just stupid and pathetic in my honest opinion.
Sonic230584 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:21 PM   #6
iTravesty

iTravesty C03's Gamercard
Honestly, I gave up and started a new game, sure it would be possible, but the EXP gained:EXP needed ratio goes downhill so fast at like lvl 66 it's not really worth it. Of course, to the guy above it might be. Which is not a bad thing, because if you have the time and you like that, then go ahead, you know? Haha.
iTravesty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:46 AM   #7
wexnlex

Oo TeH WeX oO's Gamercard
~level 30 when Celestines comming of age! became available I grinded out 4 seekers and sometime after that or before that I got a pendent of skill. I swapped them around and continued with the game. As I got 40k I went and bought more seekers and ect. I ended up with 10 seekers and 1 pendent. I had enough SP by the time I was lv 40 to max out both trees for each char but Zelphie, BUT I did fubar the switching gear at least 4 times for each character.
Old 06-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #8
misspants12

misspants12's Gamercard
Ahhh i was just about to ask this and you already have thanks
misspants12 is offline   Reply With Quote