Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Naughty Bear
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-09-2010, 07:29 PM   #1
BluEyeDfrEaK

blueyedfreak's Gamercard
Question PLEASE HELP with punish Cozy!

i simply can not get this one! i tried to put on a cop costume so i can go sabotage the tv without the military bears seeing and shooting me but cozy does know and shoots at me as soon as he see's me. i got col. ketchup but i need to punish cozy with the telly for the achievement...
BluEyeDfrEaK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
MelangeAddict

melangeaddict's Gamercard
Try dressing up as Col Ketchup or Major Naughty. Before doing anything else, walk into the cabin and sabotage a telly when the room is clear. If one of the Army Bears repairs the telly, let him. Sabotage again until Cozy comes in to repair it, then bash his head through the screen. Don't forget to run after that cause they might shoot you.

"You know where the word 'slave' came from? Originally? There was some black guy being a 'slave' so they called him a 'slave'" Louis C.K. with Huck Finn changes in order to not overstep forum lines.
MelangeAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
SpookTheUndying

spooktheundying's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluEyeDfrEaK View Post
i simply can not get this one! i tried to put on a cop costume so i can go sabotage the tv without the military bears seeing and shooting me but cozy does know and shoots at me as soon as he see's me. i got col. ketchup but i need to punish cozy with the telly for the achievement...
There should be 3 televisions in that cabin. And 2 little army bears are in the house at any given time. Just go outside of the opposite window next to the door, break it and yell boo! Then run all the way around to the door next to grill and open it. The 2 army bears are busy seeing what the noise was. Sabotage all three of them, and the refridgerator and sink if you can get them in time. Now you have 5 traps. Cozy seems to always go for a tv. With everyone finally calming down and returning to where they were, they'll try and repair your damage. Cozy will go for the far left tv. Show him his last soap opera. And kill the other bears who are too busy fixing stuff to notice.

SpookTheUndying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 10:08 PM   #4
lilysintrigue

lilysintrigue's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
If you want to see how I did the achievement really easy, go to this link and there is a video on my guide.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=243343

Don't Say what you feel if It Stink's of disorder
lilysintrigue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 09:36 AM   #5
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Alternatively, it is possible to wait until he actually *watches* the telly. This is how I got it myself. I don't know how often it happens, but I have seen it a couple of times now. It can work with other assasinations too. It helps to avoid the annoyance of having other bears rushing to repair things, when you are targeting one bear. For example, you can also wait for Chubby to use the toilet for the "Drowning Politics" achievement. No, really.

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 12:25 PM   #6
oDrPepper

SolidaritY IX's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooyah View Post
Alternatively, it is possible to wait until he actually *watches* the telly. This is how I got it myself. I don't know how often it happens, but I have seen it a couple of times now. It can work with other assasinations too. It helps to avoid the annoyance of having other bears rushing to repair things, when you are targeting one bear. For example, you can also wait for Chubby to use the toilet for the "Drowning Politics" achievement. No, really.
This.

I used exactly the same method for 6 of the Ironic Kills, except for killing Trembles with the power box, as he would never go near it.
oDrPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 04:00 PM   #7
WonderCaliban

WonderCaliban's Gamercard
If I remember right there are 4 televisions in a row. I just sabotaged them all and hid in the bushes.