PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shooter > Bond 007: Quantum of Solace
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-12-2010, 07:35 AM   #1
B1GM13

B1GM13's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Bright Idea
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
Angry Robbed Out of 145g :(

So... i know this game is old,

but i randomly was playing it on Saturday evening, and completed it on the hardest difficulty '007'

i've heard that the difficulty achievements are stackabale, so once i completed the last level ecto hotel or what ever it is i was expecting to recieve the achievement for completing eco hotel worth 15g,

then expecting to recieve the 4 difficulty achievements stacked which equals to 145g.

well that never happened,

i got the eco hotel achievement, then credits rolled, i skipped them (hope that isnt anything to do with it) but never recieved any achievement for completing the game.

what a bastard. has this happened to anyone else?

any idea how i can rectify it? if you check my gamertag you can see i've got the eco hotel achievement so proof that i've played through the game, and i definatly 100% played the whole game on 007 difficulty level.

im a sad xbox fan
B1GM13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
huskies13

dxnation's Gamercard
check your level completion underneath the level in level selection.. This did it to me on the first level and i went through and beat it again and it gave me the achievement..
huskies13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 11:39 PM   #3
Harton Warrior

harton warrior's Gamercard
The same thing has just happened to me! finally finished it on 007 and only got 15 points for eco hotel, when i checked each levels it said i had completed the first 2 levels and the lst level on 007. im fucking fumkngi as i struggled to get throught the entire game on 007!!!!! ive tried clearing my chache but still no joy. the thought of having 2 repeat those levels its just not worth the time or effort ;o(

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked off ;o(
Harton Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote