Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Alpha Protocol
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #1
chrislocalboy

chrislocalboy's Gamercard
No time for love question

Madison hates me but I didn't get the scene where she attacks me or the one where I had the choice to romance her, she just spoke to me. I just let her die at the museum but I'm now wondering if I'll miss the achievement because I effectively didn't actually seen the scene with her??
chrislocalboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
SpinelesS

Mr SpinelesS's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
sadly I believe you have missed out.

My first playthrough I didnt sleep with anyone (also didnt meet SIE) and didnt get the achievement, so im pretty sure you have to see all those specific Scenes.

The scene occurs after the 2 missions after Marburg's Villa

Use responses that accuse her of working with Marburg in an attempt to trap you, and dont use her as your handler in the Villa Mission.

That is what I did when I got her to attack me, though I was also killing everyone I came across in missions, setting off alarms, and generally being sloppy and violent.

You can gauge how well your doing by talking to her between missions on the couch.

If she likes you:
"is there any news on the TV?" (or something to that effect, I forget what she says here exactly)

If she doesnt like you:
you say "bitch", she says "asshole"

If she Hates you with a passion:
She says "asshole", you say "bitch"

On the plus side, the beat down she gives you is very entertaining, so its kind of worth restarting just to see it

Last edited by SpinelesS; 07-24-2010 at 11:50 AM.
SpinelesS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 06:39 PM   #3
chrislocalboy

chrislocalboy's Gamercard
Thanks for the reply.... However I'd just rushed Tapai to alienate Heck and thought I'd rush to the final mission to see if I got the achievement, well Sie came in and spoke etc... As she left I got the achievement so you don't actually need to have Madison attack you. I think Sie is the key one... She must be there at the end.
chrislocalboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 03:33 AM   #4
Dejackso

Dejackso's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislocalboy View Post
Thanks for the reply.... However I'd just rushed Tapai to alienate Heck and thought I'd rush to the final mission to see if I got the achievement, well Sie came in and spoke etc... As she left I got the achievement so you don't actually need to have Madison attack you. I think Sie is the key one... She must be there at the end.

Yeah, the achievement guide needs to be fixed for this one. It's a bit misleading (though it should work if you follow it). In reality, you can get the "No Time for Love" achievement even if everyone likes you. Several people have confirmed that they had a relationship of around +7 with all of the girls (except Madison) and still had this achievement pop.

However, you must get to the scene where they seduce you and you must turn them down.

This means that you must:
1. Visit Scarlett and turn her down (or have her rep low enough to meet her in a restaurant rather than a hotel)

2. Don't kiss Mina (or have a low enough rep that she talks to you on the TV rather than in person). This one will automatically happen unless you kiss her.

3. Choose SIE as your handler for the final mission and turn her down (or have a low enough rep that she doesn't even hit on you. REMINDER: If you have too low of a rep or if you kill her, she may not be an option as handler for the final mission).

4. Don't sleep with Madison; however, you might have to check on her and then refuse her (this isn't confirmed). If your rep is low enough, she will try to fight you and that will count for the achievement. A few people have confirmed that if you argue with her without the attack scene, you can still get the achievement. I'm trying it now to make sure.

In all honesty, this achievement should be one of the easiest ones to get as there are multiple ways to do it. The key things that most people fail to do to get it are: not contacting Scarlett or not choosing SIE as handler for final mission.
Dejackso is offline   Reply With Quote