PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 LIVE Arcade Games > Fighting > Deadliest Warrior
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-16-2010, 08:32 AM   #1
ILiies

ILiies's Gamercard
Deadliest difficulty

This might sound like a stupid question, but i am a N00B so gimmie a break :P
But, where do i find Deadliest difficulty? is it just in options?
Also being as i just signed up on here, would some of you mind sending me a friend request on LIVE please

Thanks

ILiies
ILiies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:46 AM   #2
jacobedmcmillan

jacob422's Gamercard
Go to Help and Options and there should be an option to switch the difficulty
Old 07-16-2010, 01:37 PM   #3
JCDanger

II JCDanger II's Gamercard
Main Menu >
Help & Options >
Game Settings >
Difficulty
JCDanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:17 PM   #4
ILiies

ILiies's Gamercard
Thanks guys, much appreciated.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #5
Annalie

Send a message via MSN to Annalie Send a message via Yahoo to Annalie

Sarena89's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Staff Club - Tyger7   Staff Club - Shinobi273   Staff Club - AOS Puck   1,000 Posts   Gamer Chick!
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Deadliest difficulty is a bitch how the hell do i block with a ninja all the f*** faces with sheilds block 99% of the time so i cant hit them. unless im lucky ugh i guess ill put that acheivement on hold.

Annalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:13 PM   #6
ILiies

ILiies's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
Deadliest difficulty is a bitch how the hell do i block with a ninja all the f*** faces with sheilds block 99% of the time so i cant hit them. unless im lucky ugh i guess ill put that acheivement on hold.
What i find best on any difficulty with people such as the Ninja and Apache is dont stop moving, long range attacks, and then if you get chance (After he stops attacking) move in close, chances are if its a Viking or bulky Spartan, they arent gonna do much up close, they got big swords and shields in the way, and if they do hit you, jump back like 50 feet before they can get a good combo on you... I just realised im probably stating the obvious, but i hope it helps anyway :P Good luck.
Old 07-16-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
combo warrior

combo warrior's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annalie View Post
dodging is indeed key to playing as the ninja. you also have your special attack (the black egg) which can't be blocked by shields.
combo warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 07:41 PM   #8
MAxiMoZ

GsA el MAxiMoZ's Gamercard
Counter, counter , counter that is the best way with the most warriors.

Team fortress 2 dude (on xbox and PC)

Working on:
(300/1200 L.A. Noire
(90/200) DOOM
(880/1000) Call of Juarez
(1330/1430) Battlefield BC:2

Just completed::
(200/200) Unbound SAGA
(200/200)Kingdom for Keflings
(1000/1000 BRINK
MAxiMoZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
ZacAttack159357

AtR ZacAttack's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
for ninja xxyy usually kills pirate, apache, and ninja in 1 hit but for the rest use urself as bait and when they attack dodge to the side then black egg take a step back poison him then just run like hell
for knight xxx is pretty strong use that twice and its a kill but run to the guy at the start and press x half a second before u normally do
viking was the hardest for me but always start with ur double spear and hope for a headshot if u dont then hide behind ur shield with the close range axe (cuz of its speed u cld interrupt a combo against a slow weapon like a mace) i did this 2 get it i had 2 check several times 2 make sure i was playing on deadliest
ZacAttack159357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 10:49 PM   #10
Vanilla Coke Zero
Banned User

canzz's Gamercard
from my experience, the knight is the best all around character. he does a ton of damage with his attacks and they're not hard to memorize. the best ones however IMO are the apache and ninja. they both have combos which will kill anyone if given the chance. but they're the hardest to play as due to their lack of shields and tricky combos. everytime i go to practice and try to do YAXY it never seems to register.
Vanilla Coke Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:18 AM   #11
Wils

WADE W1LS0N's Gamercard
I thought the knight was pretty unstoppable too, till I played online, against the ninja the knight is nothing more than a sitting duck, he can block the ninja combos with his shield but the ninja is that freaking fast that if you just immediately repeat the combo (of course I'm talking about using the ninja's sword here, can't seem to do anything useful with that chain flail thing) the knight can't do anything to stop it, even if he tries getting his weapon out the ninja's speed will beat him to the draw, and that XXYY combo the ninja has is a straight up move of death ...as for projectiles, befriend the ninja's dodge moves and you'll be pretty much invincible
Old 07-17-2010, 08:10 AM   #12
ILiies

ILiies's Gamercard
Im actually just realising how powerful the blunderbus is... its a 2 hit kill alone on a viking, nevermind if you tied it into a combo.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #13
Vanilla Coke Zero
Banned User

canzz's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wils View Post
I thought the knight was pretty unstoppable too, till I played online, against the ninja the knight is nothing more than a sitting duck, he can block the ninja combos with his shield but the ninja is that freaking fast that if you just immediately repeat the combo (of course I'm talking about using the ninja's sword here, can't seem to do anything useful with that chain flail thing) the knight can't do anything to stop it, even if he tries getting his weapon out the ninja's speed will beat him to the draw, and that XXYY combo the ninja has is a straight up move of death ...as for projectiles, befriend the ninja's dodge moves and you'll be pretty much invincible
you make it seem like the ninja is some unstoppable force. viking + YYY = one dead ninja.
Vanilla Coke Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 04:45 AM   #14
x GrumpyNinja x

x GrumpyNinja x's Gamercard
i didnt find it that hard i mean there are times when u get stuck on a certain person but its not that bad. ive played thru on deadliest twice for the avatar award (1st time for me, 2nd for my bro) and after the first time its pretty much a breeze.
x GrumpyNinja x is offline   Reply With Quote