PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-17-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
Brady816

nextbrady816's Gamercard
Exclamation Need help with 20/20 club!!!!!

Im using my team from the team builder and did the 20 passing and 20 rushing and no achv :-( that goes for all of the SOLO DYNASTY achvs... Do i have to use a team other then my teambuilder one???
Old 07-17-2010, 04:11 PM   #2
big red marino

big red marino's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Achievement Guide - Bronze   1,000 Posts   Road Map - Bronze   Submit - Bronze   Word of Mouth
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)
Are you refering to BALANCED ATTACK? 200 rushing and 200 passing?
big red marino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #3
Oreyan

Oreyan's Gamercard
The only thing I can think of is did you make sure you got the 20 passing and 20 rushing touchdowns with the same player? I haven't played with any teambuilder teams, but it might be worth a try playing as a normal team. Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #4
Brady816

nextbrady816's Gamercard
Oreyan i was thinking that grrrr if i would of know that i wouldnt messed with the teambuilder one then hmmmmm I used my qb for the rushing and passing so thats for sure!!! Then the one that said avg 6 yds a carry min 100 rushes i did that one also.. I wouldnt think it would unlock at the end of the year??
Old 07-17-2010, 05:50 PM   #5
Brady816

nextbrady816's Gamercard
Big Red nope man this is the one im talking about. All of these will not unlock if you use a teambuilder team :-(

In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, get 20+ passing and 20+ rushing TD's with one player.

In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, have a QB with a completion % of 65+ (min. 100 attempts).

In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, have a player with an avg 6+ yds per carry (min 100 att).
20/20 Club25 In a solo Dynasty or Road to Glory season, get 20+ passing and 20+ rushing TD's with one player.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:35 PM   #6
Brady816

nextbrady816's Gamercard
Never mind it popped at the end of the season!!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #7
Afflicted

Afflicted928's Gamercard
well thats good to know i just started a Teambuilder.

Afflicted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:37 AM   #8
AFGixxeR

RoGueNinJa423's Gamercard
I found an easy way to just set all the sliders in your favor, pick the OPTION formation and pick the play Speed option and just run it with your QB for 20 Rushing TD's and then just pass 20 TD's. Be sure to keep checking your stats as some may not register, it happend to me on the 100 attempts achievement. I used Tennessee and still got it. Hope that helps
AFGixxeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:39 PM   #9
FilthiestPath

FilthiestPath's Gamercard
This achievement can be attained thru Dynasty mode. Just get a good scarmbling QB, and and away you go.
FilthiestPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #10
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   Road Map - Gold   Achievement Guide - Gold   1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I've maxed out my QB to all 99's and still he only gets around 9 or 10 rushing TD's when I sim. My HB's are around 80-85 and WR's are the same. Is there a certain offense that works better than others?

Or I could just play a couple of games and get the 20 rushing TD's that way, but that seems like a lot of work

EDIT - The guide on PS3T.org suggests using a good QB or editing his stats to 99. Then, after you get the passing TD's (should take around 4-5 games), change the QB's position in the depth chart to HB and have him as your main HB. Should be no problem getting 20 rushing TD's that way.

EDIT #2 - I used the PS3T.org's method and it worked. Took 5 weeks to get 18 passing TD's then I switched my QB to a HB. By week 15 I had 12 rushing TD's. I just played one 15 minute quarter game (Conf. Championship) and got the last 2 passing TD's (I did 4 to be sure) and 8 rushing TD's (I did 10 to be sure). When I was on defense I just super-simmed to the when I was on the field again. When I got everything (about 1 minute left in the first quarter), I super-simmed to the end of the game and simmed through the end of the season. Achievement Unlocked.
Guides/Roadmaps: Madden NFL 11 • Backyard Sports: Rookie Rush • Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Force [plus both DLC's] • Mayhem 3D • FGN Fun Pack • Dragon’s Lair • Kinect Sesame Street TV DVD • Kinect Sesame Street TV App: Season 1 • Marvel SHS: Comic Combat • Nickelodeon Dance 2 • The LEGO Movie Videogame [X360] • Assassin's Creed II
Guides/Roadmaps [co-author]: National Geographic Challenge!
Guides [co-author]: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
Roadmaps: LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

Last edited by bLaKgRaVy; 07-21-2010 at 04:11 PM.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote