PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
Invoked by Red

Newbie with some questions

Hi, I've recently been reintroduced into the series with AC2 (that being free and all... didn't think much to AC1 when I played it years ago) and I've decided to get Brotherhood (and I have Revelations in wait as well) and I think I've just started Sequence 4.

Anyway, I have some questions about this game.

- Can you still leap whilst climbing to speed it up a bit.
- Is there a way to gain money quick like AC2? I don't mean I want money quickly and in large amounts, but do you get a good sum of money for your efforts.
- Can your change your clothes colour to get the Altair armour or at least colour design? I really like those clothes.
- Without spoiling, when can you start training your Assassins?

Thanks!

P.S. please no spoilers because I'm not that far into it!
Invoked by Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:36 AM   #2
yospacely

Hi, here's the answers, spoiler free.

1. At some point during a Leonardo visit he will reconstruct your second blade and upgrade it with a glove that gives you improved unarmed fighting and super jumping ability.

2. You'll be able to buy shops, such as banks, doctors, blacksmiths, art stores, and tailor stores which will earn you income every 20 minutes. Also when you upgrade your armor, buy new weapons, buy art this will increase your income as well. Also landmarks but you should buy those last as they cost upwards of 20,000 and do little to increase your income. Also art stores will sell you treasure maps for a cheap price. I recommend buying banks as often as possible to increase your deposits and balance.

3. Yes you change the colors of your clothes by visiting the tailors and purchasing dyes, on each color you'll see a preview on the right. To get Altair's actual armor you need to discover all 6 shrines.

4. To unlock your first assassin you'll need to wait until you have the option to invade a red area on the map that has the viewpoint logo. Then simple go to the area, kill the Templar and burn your first Borgia tower. After burning the tower and synchronizing said viewpoint you'll see a picture of an x on your map and you will need to go there and save the citizen by killing the 3 guards. Then you'll automatically earn an assassin, rinse and repeat for more assassins in each red area.

To train them you have two options. Either by sending them on missions by visiting any pigeon coop in the area or by calling them anytime you're near guards. I recommend sending them on missions only when they stand an 85% chance of succeeding because if they die you'll have to start over with a new assassin. At some point you'll earn the arrow storm which is epic.

Last edited by yospacely; 08-23-2013 at 06:44 AM.
yospacely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #3
exit9500
Duck Face Freedom Warrior

exit9500's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Gold   Donator - Level 3   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Tri-Gamer Tournament - 2nd Round Runner Up   Community Gaming - Platinum   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 2   Arcade Crazy - Silver   VGO Silver Medal   Staff - Community and Events Team   Road Map - Bronze   Micro Guide - Silver   Adhere to the Creed Franchise Club - Tier 1
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yospacely View Post
3. Yes you change the colors of your clothes by visiting the tailors and purchasing dyes, on each color you'll see a preview on the right. To get Altair's actual armor you need to discover all 6 shrines
This gets you the best armor in the game that had similar stats to Altair's Armor in ACII. To get Altair's Armor it costs 20 Uplay points, and is completely cosmetic. You still have to buy and upgrade your other armor, it just looks like the Armor of Altair from ACII. Don't know if you think that is worth it, but I did.

Minor Spoiler:
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

We don't expect much just perfection!
Time Jumps into the Endless Darkness of Night
The Great, Big, Cuddly, and Adorable Creechlina
Join the War Efforts Against the Enemy of Us ALL

Last edited by exit9500; 09-13-2013 at 03:39 PM.
exit9500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 05:20 AM   #4
zyrian

I guess I'm not the only person just starting AC:B. Sucks that so many achievements are multiplayer.

On topic: money is barely an issue once if you invest in shops first. Builds are not worth the price tag.
zyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 02:24 AM   #5
BLAST KINETIC

BLAST KINETIC's Gamercard
Yeah money quickly became a joke just as in ACII after about the midpoint of the campaign.
BLAST KINETIC is offline   Reply With Quote