PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Subscribe    Donate

Old 10-14-2010, 09:37 PM   #31
EscoBlades

EscoBlades's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean468 View Post
Those are the only two that bother me, too. The rest look fun and challenging.
I agree. Most people will boost them early anyway and get them out of the way.
EscoBlades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:19 AM   #32
D x NICE

D x NICE's Gamercard
Has anyone noticed the cheevos about co op bonuses? I wonder what the bonuses will be.

Thank you xKnight21x for the amazing signature.

Completed Retail: 20
Completed Arcade: 3
D x NICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 03:18 AM   #33
Robobeast76

robobeast76's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Sykes View Post
not too happy about these mp achievements some of them are ridcolus like take the lead 10 seconds to go and win or the haystack one these best be boostable
I'm going to boost these ones for sure.
Robobeast76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:01 AM   #34
SmoothAsEgg5

SmoothAsEgg5's Gamercard
could be the first AC where i don't get 1000... hate MP achievements!
SmoothAsEgg5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 12:25 AM   #35
Elevatiionzz

Send a message via AIM to Elevatiionzz

canceriddenseal's Gamercard
Not Another Feather Achievement... Somebody better make a guide. haha cant stand those things. got em all last time, not looking foward to that one
Elevatiionzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:28 AM   #36
DOA_Rose

doarose's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothAsEgg5 View Post
could be the first AC where i don't get 1000... hate MP achievements!

Same here. Hopefully we can just boost the mp bullshit asap....really don't like the thought of losing my AC 100% streak
Old 10-19-2010, 12:50 AM   #37
Hendog360

Hendog360's Gamercard
I'm up for boosting the MP achievements first up, once they're out of the way i'll sit back and enjoy every bit of the single player.
Hendog360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 10:48 AM   #38
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendog360 View Post
I'm up for boosting the MP achievements first up, once they're out of the way i'll sit back and enjoy every bit of the single player.
In fact I am also thinking this way, but I am wondering, do I need gold membership to play ACB multiplayer? I ask because I played Forza 3 and it needed me to be a gold member to do the online achievements.

I also got 100% achievements for AC and AC2, so I definitely hope I can do the same to ACB, afterall it IS a good series and I want to finish everything.

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:33 PM   #39
katalanos7 gr

katalanos7 gr's Gamercard
It's definitely sure that you have to be gold member to play multiplayer.
katalanos7 gr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 06:21 PM   #40
MaceTheMagpie

Mace The Magpie's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by D x NICE View Post
Has anyone noticed the cheevos about co op bonuses? I wonder what the bonuses will be.
Well considing that their are co-op missions, I won't be at all surpised if they add bonues to this and that in the MP side to keep you playing.

MaceTheMagpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 03:23 PM   #41
shaun d360

Shaun D360's Gamercard
I like the achievements but some the multiplayer ones look like the might be a bit of a pain to get.
shaun d360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 08:39 AM   #42
ImaginaryRuins

imaginaryruins's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaun d360 View Post
I like the achievements but some the multiplayer ones look like the might be a bit of a pain to get.
One requires us to take the lead (I guess at least 10s before it ends) and win. That depends more on luck than skills IMO. There is another one that requires hiding in a pile of hay and kill a target, that will very likely depend on luck if no boosting is involved.

But if killing or being killed can both get exp points, then I think reaching level 50 won't be too difficult, still I don't want to spend a whole bunch of time killing other players. I would rather focus on SP.

1st 1000G: Batman Arkham Asylum (PC)
1st Xbox360 game: Trusty Bell Chopin no Yume / Eternal Sonata

1st Xbox360 player to obtain Obsessive Compulsive (collect all loots in a single chapter) in Thief on 25/2/2014 at Trueachievements.org

ImaginaryRuins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 04:00 PM   #43
Devolon

FKT DEVOLON's Gamercard
Sorry Mister Creed: no fun achievement list, that's your 3rd strike, you're out.
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM   #44
soundlessb00m

soundlessb00m's Gamercard
Hope level 50 isn't as hard and as loooooooooong to reach as 40 was in Bioshock 2.

We will most likely be able to boost with a group - depending on number of players in certain multiplayer game types. Get a group -> all get 1 kill each -> then 10 seconds from the end the guy who wants the cheevo will make the final kill. (Let's hope it is this easy!!!)

The haystack one will be boostable, along with the escapes and points ones.

Gonna get the game on release day and just get them all over with as qiuckly as possible!
soundlessb00m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 09:13 AM   #45
Graivul

Heroic Bishop's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Donator - Level 1
I am absolutely gutted. The achievements have ruined the idea of getting this game for me, I would much rather collect flags and feathers than have MP achievements.

The brilliant thing about Assassin's Creed outings previously has always been the distinct lack of MP achievements, and they are all the more awesome as a game as a result.

Now we get the usual band wagon crap, reach rank 50 is the latest trend, all in all 200g's worth of an excuse to tag on a multiplayer mode, some games should be left the hell alone. For me this has pretty much destroyed the franchise for me now, I may not even buy it even though I have 1000g on the other two.

Yet another classic gaming franchise flushed down the toilet....wonderful.

Graivul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 05:27 PM   #46
Jellybean468

godsandm0nsters's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graivul View Post
I am absolutely gutted. The achievements have ruined the idea of getting this game for me, I would much rather collect flags and feathers than have MP achievements.

The brilliant thing about Assassin's Creed outings previously has always been the distinct lack of MP achievements, and they are all the more awesome as a game as a result.

Now we get the usual band wagon crap, reach rank 50 is the latest trend, all in all 200g's worth of an excuse to tag on a multiplayer mode, some games should be left the hell alone. For me this has pretty much destroyed the franchise for me now, I may not even buy it even though I have 1000g on the other two.

Yet another classic gaming franchise flushed down the toilet....wonderful.
So... you're not getting the game... because of... achievements!?

Deus Ex Achievement Guide | xbox.com
Retail Completions: 38 | Arcade Completions: 15
Seriously 3.0: Total Onyx Medals - 24/65 | Level 86
Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed III, Borderlands 2
Jellybean468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 11:57 AM   #47
Graivul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybean468 View Post
So... you're not getting the game... because of... achievements!?
Absolutely correct, tired of games companies doing this now, they have crossed a line in my books, they have clearly done this for other reasons than the game needing an online mode, the two previous games have been massive hits without online modes.

It is a new trend basically designed to get around this problem the games companies are having with people trading games in a week or so after their release because they have the achievements etc, and thereby the games companies lose sales of new games as the second hand market becomes flooded with copies.

So what is their solution? Tag on a crappy online mode (see Bioshock 2 and many other titles), with a now standard "reach rank 50" achievement and a few others and they know that people will hold on to the game longer in order to maintain a completion rate, or at least attempt to endure the garbage online mode long enough to get the achievement before they give up, as the online modes are mostly unbareable in these titles.

Therefore if there are not as many second hand copies available then people will have to buy new.

So am I not buying this game beacuse of achievements?......you are dam right im not, it's not the achievements it's the trend and tactics employed within the achievements I am not falling for.

Old 11-07-2010, 01:15 AM   #48
tomolias

tomolias's Gamercard
I suppose you could wait and buy a second hand copy
tomolias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #49
Panic!

RevolverReborn's Gamercard
Can't wait for this to come out. Hopefully I can 1000g this like Creed 2, but some multiplayer achievements look challenging.

Hope Level 50 doesn't take the piss.
Panic! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 AM   #50
MACdanstaface

MACdanstaface's Gamercard
Quote:
Absolutely correct, tired of games companies doing this now, they have crossed a line in my books, they have clearly done this for other reasons than the game needing an online mode, the two previous games have been massive hits without online modes.

It is a new trend basically designed to get around this problem the games companies are having with people trading games in a week or so after their release because they have the achievements etc, and thereby the games companies lose sales of new games as the second hand market becomes flooded with copies.

So what is their solution? Tag on a crappy online mode (see Bioshock 2 and many other titles), with a now standard "reach rank 50" achievement and a few others and they know that people will hold on to the game longer in order to maintain a completion rate, or at least attempt to endure the garbage online mode long enough to get the achievement before they give up, as the online modes are mostly unbareable in these titles.

Therefore if there are not as many second hand copies available then people will have to buy new.

So am I not buying this game beacuse of achievements?......you are dam right im not, it's not the achievements it's the trend and tactics employed within the achievements I am not falling for.
Agree with you to a point - but I got all the DLC for AC2 even thought there were no achievements 'cause the game is just so fun. Online achievements like LP2 (n.1 on world leaderbord) are a no-go for me. But reaching a lvl. online is not so much a skill based chievo...

I kind of like MP achievement; an achievement is supposed to be some kind of a challenge - if not, what's the point in getting them. Plus, in the case of AC, they do need to secure the MP community since it's a new feature to the series.

I'm looking forward to it...

Thx to SeedyEvil for the Sig

MACdanstaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 08:33 AM   #51
CIF

BloodngunsMrphy's Gamercard
Quote:
You're just assuming the MP sucks?

I don't think MP achievements are a way of hitting the used crowd. Free add ons are how they they do that (e.g. The Signal DLC w/ Alan Wake or that damn Cerberus DLC for ME2 that costs $15).

I've pre-ordered the game, and look forward to playing plenty of MP as long as it's as good as the main game. I loooooooooove an awesome single player game as much as anyone, but I don't have much reason to play Batman: AA, Alan Wake or Dead Space (as examples) after completing everything. Good multiplayer = replayability. As long as Rank 50 isn't like getting your wings in GoW2, it's fine with me.
Old 11-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #52
Graivul

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post

I don't think MP achievements are a way of hitting the used crowd. Free add ons are how they they do that (e.g. The Signal DLC w/ Alan Wake or that damn Cerberus DLC for ME2 that costs $15).

I've pre-ordered the game, and look forward to playing plenty of MP as long as it's as good as the main game. I loooooooooove an awesome single player game as much as anyone, but I don't have much reason to play Batman: AA, Alan Wake or Dead Space (as examples) after completing everything. Good multiplayer = replayability. As long as Rank 50 isn't like getting your wings in GoW2, it's fine with me.
My highlighted point above is exactly what I mean, they want you to have replayability, which isn't bad in itself I fully agree, but these afterthought MP modes are done to get over the trade-in problems game companies are having, not for repalyability, if you look at Bioshock 2's multiplayer mode as an example, it is bad enough playing it once let alone having to replay it. Adding achievements to them forces that for some completionists.

Generally speaking though, I do not think all online and MP modes are crap, quite the opposite, look at games like COD, HALO etc, they are maore about online play than anything. My point is that they have been properly developed as an online game.

My beef is with the companies who are adding them to get around the problem I mentioned, Assassin's Creed 2 being one of them (i'm sure it will be from experience of moves like this, again I quote Bioshock 2), and when you play them you can clearly see that it is nothing more than an afterthought. The tagging of achievements to these modes forces us to play what is in effect a marketing strategy, not a well developed online mode such as those provided in COD, HALO et al.

But yes I do agree with you, they do hit the used crowd with add ons for sure.

Old 11-09-2010, 11:49 PM   #53
CIF

This MP certainly doesn't seem "tacked on" though. It was announced not too long after the game, and they did a beta to fix bugs and get feedback.
Old 11-12-2010, 07:00 PM   #54
Bcleal

QcK Dagger HeaT's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CIF View Post

Im looking forward to this game the multiplayer seems promising only time will tell. Getting ur wings wasn't so bad once they put in the 2x experience weekends lol i got my wings

Born March 2010
10k-June 29 2010
20k-Oct. 28th 2010
30k-Feb. 2 2011
40k-Mar. 24 2011
50K-June 18,2011
Gamerscore Completion: (85.02%)
Bcleal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 01:03 AM   #55
LeGrimmReaper13

legrimmreaper13's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Doom View Post
ofc there will be multiplayer achievements! are there many games that have online multiplayer that don't have multiplayer achievements?
Call of Duty games
Old 11-15-2010, 05:17 AM   #56
CIF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcleal View Post
Im looking forward to this game the multiplayer seems promising only time will tell. Getting ur wings wasn't so bad once they put in the 2x experience weekends lol i got my wings
Unless you did KOTH boosting AND did it on a weekend were the XP multiplier was huge (over 10), it felt like a long time to me. Several days of playing might be enough raise your rank 1 level.
Old 11-15-2010, 11:15 AM   #57
TrishTheDish

Becky Black Ops's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeGrimmReaper13 View Post
Call of Duty games
Just the Infinity Ward ones though, all the Treyarch ones have online achievements.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:53 PM   #58
Runny

Runny452's Gamercard
Does anyone know if the MP achievements will be boostable with one other partner? I hate worrying about getting difficult achievements while playing, so I'd rather just boost them and then actually have fun and get the xp achievements just by playing and not going out of my way for stupid stuff.
Runny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 09:20 AM   #59
xEndriux

xEndriux's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Submit - Gold
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
yes could be useful to know if boosting is possible
For what I see in the Guide there's one gametype that is 1vs1 and perhaps is the easiest way to boost but I don't know how the MP works so I wonder if you can invite friends in a match or not

Seriously 3.0 unlocked 2/20/2012
1st on x360a: Metro Last Light - Metro 2033 - PES2010 - PES2011- FableIII Traitor's Keep - Marvel SSH:TIG Thanos Throwdown

Completed XBLA: 47/47
Completed Retail: 191/193
Completed Retail with DLC: 191/193
GS Completion: 99.95%

xEndriux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 12:36 PM   #60
Barad
I found some Exotic Socks

Send a message via Skype™ to Barad

Barad XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal   VGO Gold Medal   VGO Team Award - Bronze   Road Map - Emerald   Achievement Guide - Platinum   Donator - Level 2   Staff vs Subscribers 2014 Winner   CABS Beta Tester   XBA Representer
Total Awards: 23 (more» ...)
I do hate the mp cheevos but the singleplayer as allways is great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShotyMcFat View Post
I bought destiny thinking it was a game, instead I got a Zoo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggnogga View Post
Bungie made a game where the most memorable thing about it is the constant spawning of enemies in front a small cave where people would stand and shoot endlessly.
Destiny is hands down best game in life.

Barad is offline   Reply With Quote