Toy Story 3
Quick links
Latest news
Jul 12, 2010 In Stores This Week Around The World
Apr 27, 2010 Toy Story 3 Puts The Power Of Creation At Your Fingertips

Old 07-03-2010, 04:52 AM   #1
Mark3983

Sid's spooky customizer gold star

I have checked all the outfits, hair, hats and buiding customizations and it appears that I have all of them. However, I do not have this gold star yet. What could I be missing?
Mark3983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:59 PM   #2
diorex

Gamertag: diorex
3 ideas about hidden places:

1 - Inside the haunted house after you open the first locks (first room) the door opens and one of the bad guys is in a hallway with a pit. Jump over the pit and look to the right - there is a hidden door.

2 - Outside of the house on the left (near the outhouse) there is a disguised doorway (might be part of a tree) bust through that doorway and hit the button at the end of the hallway - 3 capsules here.

3 - Outside of the house on the right side, there are 2 graves, ground pound (a+y) next to them (took me 2x) and the graves will open and give a capsule.
diorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 01:29 PM   #3
Fishman
Under The Sea

Gamertag: Jfishman2007

Awards Showcase Staff - Community Team - Graphics Team   Donator - Level 1
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
The one I was missing were the two where the alien zombie outfit was.

If you are looking at the Sid's Haunted House; on the left side there is a little crypt looking thing with some wood boards blocking it, just press to charge at the boards and break them, then just follow the pathway and there will be 1 capsule to the left, 1 to the right and the outfit will be in the crypt.
Fishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 10:42 AM   #4
ISSERMIR

Gamertag: ISSERMIR
THX for the hidden door!!
ISSERMIR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:08 PM   #5
ImAKing1987

Gamertag: Im A King 1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishman View Post
The one I was missing were the two where the alien zombie outfit was.

If you are looking at the Sid's Haunted House; on the left side there is a little crypt looking thing with some wood boards blocking it, just press to charge at the boards and break them, then just follow the pathway and there will be 1 capsule to the left, 1 to the right and the outfit will be in the crypt.
wow great post man, thanks a million. Exactly what I was missing. I was almost sure it was gonna be one of those damn Gargoyles...lol
Old 01-15-2012, 01:26 AM   #6
Animal Mother

Gamertag: Animal Mother 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorex View Post

1 - Inside the haunted house after you open the first locks (first room) the door opens and one of the bad guys is in a hallway with a pit. Jump over the pit and look to the right - there is a hidden door.

2 - Outside of the house on the left (near the outhouse) there is a disguised doorway (might be part of a tree) bust through that doorway and hit the button at the end of the hallway - 3 capsules here.

3 - Outside of the house on the right side, there are 2 graves, ground pound (a+y) next to them (took me 2x) and the graves will open and give a capsule.
Thank you so much. got it.
Old 04-20-2016, 01:27 PM   #7
beatstradivari

Gamertag: BeatStradivari
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorex View Post

Yeah, thanks for the disguised doorway hint!
beatstradivari is offline   Reply With Quote