PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > NCAA Football 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 07-29-2010, 12:24 AM   #1
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
High School Champ not unlocking?

I won all 4 games of the High School Championship, but the Achievement for winning the Championship did not unlock. Anyone else have this problem?

I guess I'll have to play the games again, but I hate when Achievements don't unlock when they should...frustrating!
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:26 AM   #2
Bloody_Hitman666

Darksoul660's Gamercard
did you change the settings at all from the RtG menu?
Bloody_Hitman666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:29 AM   #3
TealPavelski
Banned User

animusVOXone's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Achievement Guide - Bronze   Micro Guide - Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)
I don't believe I did, but it could be possible. Thanks for the tip. I am gonna try again tonight.
TealPavelski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
BSC YoungBoy

DOOMatiC CAH's Gamercard
it doesnt matter if you change the settings, i changed them but still got the achievement
BSC YoungBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
Mycrotec

Mycrotec's Gamercard
I had the same problem. I played the first three games and saved before the championship game. Played that game and went on to college as starter. I got the five star player and the starter achievement but no high school champ achievement. I had changed all the rules and all the sliders. Basically everything. So I went back and simmed the championship game for the hell of it which I knew it wouldn't unlock that way. So I reloaded my save again and played it out and it popped. I think I may have hit the skip play button while I was on the field and didn't actually control one of the plays as the QB so I'm not for sure but that may have messed it up. But anyways. I went and played it again making sure to run every play myself and after I scored, I would always hit Y to sim until on field and it worked w/out any hitches. So I guess just replay it if you don't get it the first time???? May be a little buggy???? Or maybe you accidentally played a play or two by skipping them???? I recommend trying to play the championship again. Hope this helps.
Mycrotec is offline   Reply With Quote