Traded in COD MW2.

Dreemboat

Good game, you actually snipe instead of camp, tho using an M4 at range in this game is complete fail, also i takes me 4 pistol hits per kill on SP I guess that i what the throwing knifes are for, once you learn there range.

Snipers = AMAZING , Knifes = OK, other guns = poor

Very refreshing break from MW2, it pains me that COD is so popular....:mad: When you look at it, its complete garbage(and yet I still play it.)

Very refreshing break from MW2, it pains me that COD is so popular....:mad: When you look at it, its complete garbage(and yet I still play it.)

I got rid of it a LONG time ago. I moved on to Batllefield: BC2. Such a better game!

I just picked up Sniper, havent tried it online yet. Do people play it/does it take awhile to find a match?

I am not happy. I thought I was going to love this game because sniping in Gears of War 2 was so fun, so I assumed a sniping game would be good.. I was horribly wrong.

And I think you meant to say 'I finally found a game that doesn't have anywhere near as much bull shit as CoD' because Sniper: Ghost Warrior takes little to no skill IMO because there's no learning curve for online, therefore a newbie can practically become skilled in no time.

Edited by TheGoldenReaper

This game online is surprisingly fun to play.

But saying that it takes no skill to be good on here. Wow. You ain't played it yet Have you. You can tell who plays it a lot or jut starting out.

The experienced, like me, know where to go and where to look.

People inexperienced, like you, tend to think they never t noticed and move rapidly and take no notice of solid cover or visual cove.

Nobody wih a decent amount of games runs around wihout a care. Noobs do.

This game online is surprisingly fun to play.

But saying that it takes no skill to be good on here. Wow. You ain't played it yet Have you. You can tell who plays it a lot or jut starting out.

The experienced, like me, know where to go and where to look.

People inexperienced, like you, tend to think they never t noticed and move rapidly and take no notice of solid cover or visual cove.

Nobody wih a decent amount of games runs around wihout a care. Noobs do.

well said, good sir

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...