PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Adventure > My Horse & Me 2
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
SevenFisher

Send a message via AIM to SevenFisher Send a message via MSN to SevenFisher Send a message via Yahoo to SevenFisher

SevenFisher's Gamercard
How do you savei n this game?

Seriously, I've googled & read the manual (twice) but there seems to be no mention of how to save your progress at all? I accidently quit out of game and had to re-start (thankfully it was just less than half hour). There doesn't seem to be option to save, and if it relies on auto-save, how do I know when it auto-saves?

Sorry, I usually would of read/Google but I find no results so far >.>

EDIT: Never mind, found out how to 'save'. For some reason it didn't pick storage device to save progress to, found out when starting new game for Professinal difficulty... thankfully it's short so doing it in single go isn't that hard :P

This sig is 100% accurate as of date

Last edited by SevenFisher; 08-06-2010 at 08:55 PM.
SevenFisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
Keytta

Send a message via MSN to Keytta

Keytta's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
For future help to people, selecting the storage device at the start up does not actually do anything. When you want to save you have to go to the options and again set the storage device. After this auto saves will work fine and fairly frequently.
Keytta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 01:46 AM   #3
keung

keung360's Gamercard
When I started my games up, I had an xbox guide like screen pop up asking if I wanted to continue playing the game without selecting a storage device. All you should have to do is select Cancel here, then the storage device selection screen comes up, the game will ask you to select a save slot and from there on it will auto-save.

The first time I played this I didn't even read the message and accidentally pressed yes. I played through half the game, then quit out. Next time I started it up, my progress was gone. Yay.
keung is offline   Reply With Quote