PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > RPG > Record of Agarest War
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-07-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
lifeexpectancy

LifeExpectancy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Proofs of Valor from titles

Ok just wondering if you earn titles on a playthrough and activate them to get the proofs of valor, do the titles transfer over already used on a subsequent playthrough? I.E. if I activate a title to get a proof of valor on an easy playthrough, when I do new game + for my hard playthrough will that title and its subesquent proof of valor already be used up? Thanks in advance!
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
lifeexpectancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
kennyubasterd00

KennyUbasterd00's Gamercard

I don't believe they do, Titles and your inventory reset on a new playthrough. So you'll lose all your items. Besides you only need 1 PoV for each person which you can get in one playthrough anyways albeit some are easier to obtain than others.
"MineCraft = low budget Skyrim."
kennyubasterd00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:31 AM   #3
lifeexpectancy

Some of the title tracking transfers. I started my hard playthrough and had a bunch of titles green again. I activated them all and I have 9 PoV already at the start of generation 1, not to mention some decent weapons and accessories.
HALO:MCC >>>>>>> Interested in Online Customs, Squadmates for Ranked, and Co-Op Campaign. I am on 6am-4pm GMT on my nights off (Midnight-10am US Central). Copy this signature with your play times so we can populate our friends lists with fellow Halo:MCC players BEFORE launch!! If you add me do it on XB1 please; my 360 friends list is nearly full.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:00 PM   #4
Drunk3nR4d

Drunk3nR4d's Gamercard
so if someone completes a title or cg on one playthrough do they have to complete it on another playthrough to obtain the "complete all titles" and "complete all cg" achievements?
Old 09-25-2011, 12:45 PM   #5
lifeexpectancy

It depends on the title I think. Some of the cumulative ones carried over across from Easy to Hard for me, but I'm betting the ones for killing the gods don't carry over. And any of the ones for holidng "X" number of several items wouldn't carry over, unless of course you're repeating the same difficulty or maybe if you fullfilled all the requirements before switching difficulties.

Last edited by lifeexpectancy; 09-25-2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:58 PM   #6
kennyubasterd00

KennyUbasterd00's Gamercard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexpectancy View Post
It depends on the title I think. Some of the cumulative ones carried over across from Easy to Hard for me, but I'm betting the ones for killing the gods don't carry over. And any of the ones for holidng "X" number of several items wouldn't carry over, unless of course you're repeating the same difficulty or maybe if you fullfilled all the requirements before switching difficulties.
Just finished Normal mode, that's correct. Monster kills carry over from all modes, items only carry to equal or lower level playthorughs and gods don't carry over since the titles aren't obtainable until near the end of the 2nd generation (They might for Extra to Extra though, but I doubt it).
"MineCraft = low budget Skyrim."
kennyubasterd00 is offline   Reply With Quote