PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Shmup > Death Smiles
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-09-2010, 09:25 AM   #1
Nivek91

MBL 1.1 (US) Bloody Jitterbug

I just finished MBL 1.1 without continuing as Rosa , fought Bloody Jitterbug and did not get the achievement when I finished. Am I doing something wrong? I watched all the cutscenes at the end. Could it be that I used a continue on him? Or am I doing something wrong like it cannot be in 1.1? I checked my settings, and they were at default.

Last edited by Nivek91; 08-09-2010 at 09:28 AM.
Nivek91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:32 PM   #2
pyrociterwatz

pyrociterwatz's Gamercard
same here. i did it twice in mbl 1.1 and nothing. I played on level 1 and did not do ex maps. i also used continues.

im going to do some research for the conditions. anyone esle know what the requirements are?

I think you have to do it in the non-1.1 version of mbl. same rules apply, 1cc up to tyrannosatan, and level.

Last edited by pyrociterwatz; 08-09-2010 at 03:44 PM.
pyrociterwatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #3
thewiredknight

thewiredknight's Gamercard
I don't have it myself but I'd wager that the answer to your question is that the 1.1 version doens't count and that when it says MBL it has to be the Arcade or 360 version which requries you to clear the game without getting hit in order to get to him.
thewiredknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #4
Helg0r

toxik helg0r's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I don't know if they changed the requirements in this version but the original MBL-TLB requirements were:

Play through every stage including the EXMap, clear the castle and defeat Jitterbug - everything without dying. And at Lvl999 ^_^
At least that is the original achievement tied to the MBL DLC and it is also named the same (真の強者), so maybe this is what you are looking for?

Seringue Absorption Torture Alienation Nihilism
e
Helg0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:39 PM   #5
pyrociterwatz

possibly. i made it to the end without getting hit in mbl xbox 360 mode, but no bloody jitterbug. Somebody on trueachievements.com has it and says they no missed to t-satan and 1cc'd that playthrough, on level 1 difficulty, so maybe that too. if it truly is level 999 then i give up already...
Old 08-11-2010, 04:04 AM   #6
Nivek91

Just bothers me because on the achievement guide it said you can get to him with those 2 requirements. Never said you could not get it in 1.1.

Last edited by Nivek91; 08-11-2010 at 01:02 PM.
Nivek91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
ChuChu Flamingo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrociterwatz View Post
possibly. i made it to the end without getting hit in mbl xbox 360 mode, but no bloody jitterbug. Somebody on trueachievements.com has it and says they no missed to t-satan and 1cc'd that playthrough, on level 1 difficulty, so maybe that too. if it truly is level 999 then i give up already...
That guy is full of shit as I just 1cc the whole game on MBL 1.1 and no go
ChuChu Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
pyrociterwatz

you do have to no miss past the first jitterbug to get the bloody version to appear. did you do that?
Old 08-26-2010, 01:31 AM   #9
ChuChu Flamingo

It won't do it in MBL and I really could care less to try since my 360 is dead. I did practice mode MBL with no miss on and made it past jitterbug without getting hit, no bloody jtterbug in mbl. I also did a normal full run and fought bloody jitterbug on MBL 1.1 and 1cc and it didnt unlock. This guy says do it on 1.1 and he is full of it.

A 3 LEGG3D HOBO

The true tyrant-

Defeated bloody jitterbug. MBL

i just got this and this is what i did

Clear all 6 stages on MBL V 1.1 level 1 and then went straight to the castle. I didn't get hit at all until I reached jitterbug. After beating jitterbug, the next boss I died once- after killing him bloody jitterbug appears from his mouth- he will be tough so be prepared- not sure if you can continue, I did this in a 1CC run.

Last edited by ChuChu Flamingo; 08-26-2010 at 01:35 AM.
ChuChu Flamingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 10:30 PM   #10
Ninja Ryukendo

Ninja Ryukendo's Gamercard
I havent even tried for this yet so i dont really know BUT for some reason i was having problems with unlocking any MBL achievements, they just wouldnt unlock, but i was readin around an i saw that alot of people were having problems with unlocking certain one, but if you change the Voice and Sound effects to 0 an put BGM to 100 they unlock, i tried it they all DID, sucha random bug, but maybe give it ago like that an see what happens lol
Ninja Ryukendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:22 AM   #11
Ooyah

Ooyah's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Submit - Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Guys, from what I understand, the achievement guide is wrong. Doing it on one continue will not count. You have to do it on 999 without getting hit once.

This has been causing so much confusion... we really need the guide to be changed. If Urge2Shoot is no longer around, could an Admin change it? The only thing that needs changing is:

The True Tyrant - 50
Defeated Bloody Jitterbug. MBL

To encounter Bloody Jitterbug, you will need to meet one of two requirements. Either beat MBL with ALL Stages at LEVEL 999 without getting hit once or complete MBL Ver. 1.1 without using any continues. The latter seems to be a lot easier. Keep practicing. All I have to say.

...to instead read...

The True Tyrant - 50
Defeated Bloody Jitterbug. MBL

To encounter Bloody Jitterbug, you will need to beat MBL with ALL Stages at LEVEL 999 without getting hit once. All I have to say.

I will post this in the Achievement Guide thread as well, because it is a hell of a lot to go through and still not get the achievement.

Many thanks to UK Dennis for this wonderful sig!
Ooyah is offline   Reply With Quote