PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Action > Assassin's Creed
Subscribe    Donate

Old 09-14-2010, 03:12 PM   #31
essecks

essechoplex's Gamercard
Holy crap. I hate the flags in this game.

420 Collectibles? It's trying to be Crackdown.

I got all but one in Acre-Rich (and triple checked every single flag) so had to start a completely new game. So annoying.
essecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2010, 06:38 PM   #32
CMpunk17

CMpunk17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by essecks View Post

I got all but one in Acre-Rich (and triple checked every single flag) so had to start a completely new game. So annoying.
hey. if u cant share positively than dont share at all. lmao. can u please explain in more detail wat is so annoying about free running like a champ and being able to climb to impossible to reach heights for hours on end?
Fully Completed Retail Games: Skate 3+DLC, Oblivion+DLC, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Mass Effect+DLC, Gears of War 2+DLC, Dragon Age: Origins+DLC, Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II, AC Brotherhood+DLC, Alan Wake+DLC

Fully Completed Arcade Games: Trials HD+DLC, Trials: Evolution, South Park, Portal: Still Alive, Pac-Man C.E., N+, Marble Blast Ultra+DLC, Ilomilo+DLC, Harm's Way, Galaga, Doritos Crash Course, DOOM
CMpunk17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 05:04 AM   #33
The Worthy

theworthy's Gamercard
Hunting for the flags isn't all that bad. Actually quite easy, yet time consuming. I'm waiting for that moment when I get the last flag I'm missing in the Kingdom. Then I'll sigh a relief and scream "Victory!"

"It only ends once, the rest is just progress."
The Worthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2010, 04:00 PM   #34
Reverendjc

I got it just the other day, no glitches whatsoever! 490 collectables though (including the templars) - that's over the top

Reverendjc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:35 AM   #35
The Worthy

theworthy's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverendjc View Post
I got it just the other day, no glitches whatsoever! 490 collectables though (including the templars) - that's over the top
I finished all of the flags yesterday, and then finished the game. Only missing two templars though. I'll find them, I have the whole Saturday to devote to such.

"It only ends once, the rest is just progress."
The Worthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 03:22 AM   #36
A BENGAL HOBO

A BENGAL HOBO's Gamercard
im attempting to get all the flags in kingdom,mising 4 and looked everywhere
A BENGAL HOBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:56 AM   #37
R3vengeance

R3vengeance's Gamercard
I agree. Flag collection was enjoyable.
R3vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 06:54 AM   #38
RightHandKilla

II EMAN II x's Gamercard
so many flags
RightHandKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #39
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3vengeance View Post
I agree. Flag collection was enjoyable.
yeah it was...I hate collectable achivements, but doing this was fun and not a chore.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 12:22 AM   #40
vettestingr68

motorbiz's Gamercard
Quote:

Hahaha. Funny you should mention that. I love Orbs!! Seriously though, I would prefer collectibles achievements over MP achievements anyday. I hate playing online with all the 12 year olds who think they're better than everyone else who plays whatever game it is.

The flags were way harder than the feathers. At least AC2 told you how many feathers were in each area. That made it way easier. I had to play AC1 3 times to get all the flags. It was very enjoyable for me though.

Thanks to Nozza x360a for the sick sig and avatar!

vettestingr68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #41
hoopzers3

Hoopzers3's Gamercard
I did not like collecting all 100 flags at all.
hoopzers3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:52 PM   #42
micro88matt

Send a message via Skype™ to micro88matt

micro88matt's Gamercard
flags=pain
micro88matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:01 AM   #43
Old Scratch

old scratchy's Gamercard
Jerusalem Rich District

I started my second run through to get the flags and conversationalist. I was looking at the map in the Achievement Guide, it says there are 33 flags in the Jerusalem Rich District but the guide map only shows 31??
Anyone know where I can find the other 2 flags?
Old Scratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #44
Spanish Assault

Send a message via Skype™ to Spanish Assault

Spanish Assault's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Micro Guide - Silver   Road Map - Bronze   Community Gaming - Platinum   Defeat in the Cross-Site (GSL 12 vs THL 5)   10,000 posts   Over Achiever - Bronze   Donator - Level 1   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopzers3 View Post
I did not like collecting all 100 flags at all.
more then 100 buddy.

Spanish Assault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:21 PM   #45
Old Scratch

old scratchy's Gamercard
Just need 4 templars and 1 kingdom flag!
I am so ready to be done with it. It might have been slighty enjoyable, but now that I've spent more time collecting flags than playing story I just want it to stop.

Then I can go collect the orbs in crackdown, cds and tags in Saints Row2, pigeons in GTA IV, dog tags in Wolverine ... not hard to believe I've put them off for so long.
Old Scratch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 PM   #46
Centeno

Dr Centeno's Gamercard
GTA IV pigeons was worse.
Centeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #47
CMpunk17

CMpunk17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by vettestingr68 View Post
Hahaha. Funny you should mention that. I love Orbs!! Seriously though, I would prefer collectibles achievements over MP achievements anyday. I hate playing online with all the 12 year olds who think they're better than everyone else who plays whatever game it is.

The flags were way harder than the feathers. At least AC2 told you how many feathers were in each area. That made it way easier. I had to play AC1 3 times to get all the flags. It was very enjoyable for me though.
i bet youre pissed the new assassins creed has PM chivies... even multiplayer is an awesome addition they didnt have to fuck everyone over on that one haha
Fully Completed Retail Games: Skate 3+DLC, Oblivion+DLC, Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Mass Effect+DLC, Gears of War 2+DLC, Dragon Age: Origins+DLC, Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed II, AC Brotherhood+DLC, Alan Wake+DLC

Fully Completed Arcade Games: Trials HD+DLC, Trials: Evolution, South Park, Portal: Still Alive, Pac-Man C.E., N+, Marble Blast Ultra+DLC, Ilomilo+DLC, Harm's Way, Galaga, Doritos Crash Course, DOOM
Old 12-28-2010, 10:51 PM   #48
Gman2

Send a message via AIM to Gman2 Send a message via MSN to Gman2

C3LLDW3LLER's Gamercard
Got 100 kingdom flags today because I started the game again. Def helps but I have no idea where the flag was that I was missing and the Templar. That will haunt me for(ever.) sometime.

Gman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 10:50 AM   #49
essecks

essechoplex's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunk17 View Post
hey. if u cant share positively than dont share at all. lmao. can u please explain in more detail wat is so annoying about free running like a champ and being able to climb to impossible to reach heights for hours on end?
When it glitches up and you've got to go through 2+ times on the one save game and then another playthrough again to get them all.

It's pretty time consuming.
essecks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 12:01 PM   #50
CMpunk17

CMpunk17's Gamercard
Quote:
When it glitches up and you've got to go through 2+ times on the one save game and then another playthrough again to get them all.

It's pretty time consuming.
yes time consuming. but time well spent. because its fun as hell.

Old 08-04-2011, 01:43 PM   #51
Direwolf 80

Direwolf 80's Gamercard
Do i need to get the flags during the game or will i be able to free roam like in AC:2 and AC:B?
Direwolf 80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 06:49 PM   #52
grayvsgrey

commando 274's Gamercard
Personally, I think the biggest improvement from AC to ACII was the removal of the flags, with the ability to keep notoriety at 0 by wearing a cape not far behind. Searching for these things is a pain in the butt, and not as rewarding as killing the Templars.
grayvsgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 06:50 PM   #53
grayvsgrey

commando 274's Gamercard
You need to get all the flags before finishing the game. When you have every district of every city unlocked for the first time, it's a great time for shiny flag hunting.
grayvsgrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 02:08 AM   #54
playmaker2197

Th3Professi0nal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
tons of posts on the flag collecting. too much to browse through. i'm coming back to this game after a few years. i'm at the very end cut scene of the game in memory block 7. is there a chapter select or do i need to start a new game? will i have to do a whole playthrough to get access to the other areas again. and will every flag be in its place or will the ones i found be gone? thanks for your help if you reply

playmaker2197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2011, 11:38 AM   #55
CMpunk17

CMpunk17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by grayvsgrey View Post
Personally, I think the biggest improvement from AC to ACII was the removal of the flags, with the ability to keep notoriety at 0 by wearing a cape not far behind. Searching for these things is a pain in the butt, and not as rewarding as killing the Templars.
but dude whats the fun in free running if no ones chasing you??? i say noteriety 100%!!!

Old 08-18-2011, 11:41 AM   #56
CMpunk17

CMpunk17's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by playmaker2197 View Post
tons of posts on the flag collecting. too much to browse through. i'm coming back to this game after a few years. i'm at the very end cut scene of the game in memory block 7. is there a chapter select or do i need to start a new game? will i have to do a whole playthrough to get access to the other areas again. and will every flag be in its place or will the ones i found be gone? thanks for your help if you reply
correct me if im wrong but i wana say that if you start at memory block 8 youll have all areas unlocked and good to go. and the flags youve taken stay taken no matter what.

Old 08-19-2011, 03:40 AM   #57
Corrupt.
Groin Grabbingly Good

Corrupt XBA's Gamercard

Awards Showcase The Mighty Duck Face   The Mighty Duck Face   RPG!!! Challenge Club - Tier 1   Staff - Moderator   Gotta Go Fast! Franchise Club - Tier 1   Community Gaming - Platinum   Thought, Precision and Planning Club - Tier 1   The Sports Challenge Club - Tier 1   Off to the Races Challenge Club - Tier 1   Achievement Guide - Emerald   VGO Bronze Medal   VGO Silver Medal
Total Awards: 50 (more» ...)
I love me some flags
Corrupt. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2011, 09:53 PM   #58
playmaker2197

Th3Professi0nal's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMpunk17 View Post
correct me if im wrong but i wana say that if you start at memory block 8 youll have all areas unlocked and good to go. and the flags youve taken stay taken no matter what.

theres a memory blocks 8? it says memory block 7 on the start screen. when i load that it send me to the end of the game where you see the vision in your room. then credits and game over? am i missing something or just a complete idiot?

playmaker2197 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:08 AM   #59
xoAly

xoAly's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Gamer Chick!
I did like trying to find all the flags. The only part I didn't like was that there were 100 in the mountain area and at the end of it, I only had two and I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off.
xoAly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #60
GamingTurk

GamingTurk's Gamercard
I'd like it more if they would have put the locations on the map like brotherhood
GamingTurk is offline   Reply With Quote