PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Sports and Fitness > Madden NFL 11
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #1
JRnicus

JRnicus's Gamercard
Fastest / Easiest way to get Pick Up Six and Butterfingers

First off edit the lions so that there QB and HB stats are real low make sure carrying is as low as possible use to controllers be the colts and vs. the lions outdoor stadium with heavy snow and 5 min quarters also make sure you have unlimited rewinds kick to the lions to start the game and resume setting an the guy out at about the 3 then edit the sliders in penalties turn off sides to 0 in cpu skills put fumbles to 0 in player skills for you controller make it rookie then player controls for 2nd controller should be all-madden now all your in game settings are good after that now to pick the play offence should be in gun spread flex WR then A for the draw and you can pick any play for defense now you want to be Mothis or Freeney and get on the other side of the line put the guy you his back is only a couple steps away from the center then snap it with the 2nd controller and go to hit the HB with your guy try and time it so you get to him just as he is getting the hand off make sure your holding down LB to strip the ball it will probably take a couple tryís so if you donít get it rewind then get you guy on defense called for encroachment then decline the penalty with your 2nd controller the reason for this is so that you only get 1 rewind on each play but if you do the penalty it will reset it and you will get another rewind for that play then keep running the same thing I got it real quick like this.
JRnicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
sweetvar26

ProGamer720's Gamercard
When you have the second controller to be Lions and their skills set to All Madden, would that make it easier for the first controller to strip the ball of the QB's hands or harder?
sweetvar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM   #3
JRnicus

JRnicus's Gamercard
easier it makes the game harder for them and like I said you want to try and strip it from the HB just as he is getting it took me 8 trys to get all 3 fumbles
Old 08-15-2010, 08:51 PM   #4
Icyassassin13

IcyAssassin13's Gamercard
i did the 3 fumbles pretty easily
Icyassassin13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 09:26 PM   #5
BubsTheGreat

After many failed attempts to get the butterfingers achievement, I came across your post and it worked as advertised. Thank you so much, I now have 1000g
BubsTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 11:01 PM   #6
xMidget_Furyx

xMidget Furyx's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)
i'll have to give this a try

xMidget_Furyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2010, 04:50 AM   #7
ROOKdaddyPIMP

XROOKDADDYX's Gamercard
Works like a f***ing champ! Thank you!
Old 08-16-2010, 02:56 PM   #8
bLaKgRaVy

bLaKgRaVy's Gamercard

Awards Showcase Road Map - Platinum   Achievement Guide - Platinum   2,500 Posts   XBA Promoter   Staff Club - Minty   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 2   Brick Builders & Busters Franchise Club - Tier 1   Toilet Bowl Challenge Club - Tier 1   Over Achiever - Bronze   NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
I used ThrustPumpkin's method and got the Pick Up 6 achievement in 6 seconds doing the field goal way. No editing, no changing skill levels, no rewinds, no nothing.

And for Butterfingers, just play against the CPU and have My Madden > My Settings > CPU Skill > Rushing > Fumbles to 0 (zero). I got about 20 strips during a 5-minute quarter game on Pro. No editing the CPU's roster whatsoever.

Easier than editing the roster, playing on two difficulty levels, playing in the snow, and even rewinding. You don't need to do all that.
bLaKgRaVy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 01:05 AM   #9
JRnicus

JRnicus's Gamercard
idn i had a hard time doing it with the kicker so I played around till i got this way
Old 08-20-2010, 12:59 AM   #10
CanuckLefty

canucklefty's Gamercard

Awards Showcase NBA Live 07 - 1000 People Online...Again
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Although a grammatical trainwreck, I found the TC's method to work pretty well. With Pumpkin's method, I was blocking them, but it wasn't triggering the fight for.

This got me five fumbles (including the Fight For) on about 12 plays. Props.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #11
subsonickharma

Capt Unpossible's Gamercard
I did the My Madden > My Settings > CPU Skill > Rushing > Fumbles to 0 (zero) method for the butterfingers achievement. I had eli fumbling the bal every single time i touched him, it got ridiculous.
For the pck up 6, I just turned offsides off, used two controllers and had the them return the kick to the 3 yd line. Then select max protect punt...lined up my d guy between the two blockers, started the kick and then hit y to jump and block...then x to dive...worked after the 3rd rewind.
Old 08-24-2010, 04:00 PM   #12
DarkManX

Send a message via Skype™ to DarkManX

Tupacalypse129's Gamercard

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
I got mine while I was going for the pro bowl achievement. Turned offsides off and difficulty to rookie. Put CPU sliders all the way to 0 for fumbling and got it easily. Just keep on spamming the LB button.

DarkManX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:14 PM   #13
BWOzar

BWOzar's Gamercard
Worked perfectly for me to (finally) get that damn Pick Up 6 achievement - thanks for the post!