PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Xbox 360 Retail Games > Racing > Project Gotham Racing 3
Subscribe    Donate

Old 08-18-2010, 09:41 PM   #1
Silver Haze NL

Silver Haze NL's Gamercard
Need help badly! Connect problems.

I am trying to get the win each scenario badge but i never get into a other room them a empty one.

I tried to boost it with 4 xboxes on my own and my 3 boost accounts found eachother without much problems but my main account did not found it 1 time, it just stayed again in the same emty lobby.

I never have any problems with any game with connecting, I used the same car for each profile and my trueskill for my main account is only a 1 (newcomer) so i don't think that can be the problem.

Only thing i think that can be the problem is that i have raced about 25 races for my main profile but i think its weird if thats it.

Has anyone a solution for me cause i realy want to complete it finally and i realy don't no what to do.
Silver Haze NL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
Y4n

Y4n's Gamercard
if you have restarted your router, opened xboxlive ports and checked if your nat is fully open, i dont know whatelse you could try
Y4n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 01:07 PM   #3
Silver Haze NL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y4n View Post
if you have restarted your router, opened xboxlive ports and checked if your nat is fully open, i dont know whatelse you could try
All those things are good. But now i am thinking that maby i have quit out on to many games when i was playing this game 3 years ago, so now i only get match up with quiters. I can't remember that i quited out off matches cause theses days i never do that.

But i am gonna try soon to let my boost accounts quit out off a few matches and then see if i get match up again. I could always try that right and otherwise i am screwed.
Old 08-28-2010, 06:00 AM   #4
Joel78

joel78's Gamercard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Haze NL View Post
All those things are good. But now i am thinking that maby i have quit out on to many games when i was playing this game 3 years ago, so now i only get match up with quiters. I can't remember that i quited out off matches cause theses days i never do that.

But i am gonna try soon to let my boost accounts quit out off a few matches and then see if i get match up again. I could always try that right and otherwise i am screwed.
Did you happen to buy some dlc cars for your main account? I remember when I was doing this with a friend, one of his accounts couldn't get in the lobby as he was using a DLC car or something along those lines. This was a few months back now so I can't remember exact cirumstances but it's worth checking to make sure you're not using dlc that the other accounts don't have.
Joel78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:54 AM   #5
Silver Haze NL

Yes i have the DLC cars but i always make sure i use the same car for all accounts. I have now created 1 account that can connect with my main acount, so i need to make 2 more. But i am not reary sure what i have done with it. one thing is for sure, this game matchmaking is realy fucked up.
Old 09-04-2010, 11:54 AM   #6
Silver Haze NL

I finally got it, after a lot off trying and racing/quiting with other profiles i was able to connect with new profiles. I still don't no what the problem was but i finally have the Achievement. Now if they put the tournaments back up i am completly happy.
Old 12-08-2010, 03:25 AM   #7
KILTEDxSCOTSMAN

KILTEDxSCOTSMAN's Gamercard
I am having this problem now. I cannot connect to any of my friends but they all find each other ok.
KILTEDxSCOTSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #8
verybadloser

Very Bad Loser's Gamercard
The quick answer is, the match-making in this game is horrendous, it relies on the game being very popular to actually work :<

http://my360stats.com/gs/Very+Bad+Loser/

Games Started : 116
Games Completed 100% : 107

verybadloser is offline   Reply With Quote